It is Dick.

That is all.

R U saying that President Obama is

"just a dick?"

Are you saying that "a dick" isn't something a President should aspire to be?

Right. If he is already a dick, maybe it will get revealed in time to prevent the dick from becoming a Presidential dick. This is obviously not foolproof. I mean, President Obama is clearly a dick, but he got past the screening.

Now, of course, a Dick migh still be a good President. Dick Cheney, for example, would be wonderful (if we could keep his ticker healthy).

Shrillary might not technically qualify as a dick, even if it was her husband's dick that got her the notoriety that almost made her a Presidential contenduh.

We'd best stop this little dissertation, now, before The Basshole comes running in. He loves to talk about dicks and male anus for some reason.

R U saying that President Obama is

"just a dick?"

Are you saying that "a dick" isn't something a President should aspire to be?

Right. If he is already a dick, maybe it will get revealed in time to prevent the dick from becoming a Presidential dick. This is obviously not foolproof. I mean, President Obama is clearly a dick, but he got past the screening.

Now, of course, a Dick migh still be a good President. Dick Cheney, for example, would be wonderful (if we could keep his ticker healthy).

Shrillary might not technically qualify as a dick, even if it was her husband's dick that got her the notoriety that almost made her a Presidential contenduh.

We'd best stop this little dissertation, now, before The Basshole comes running in. He loves to talk about dicks and male anus for some reason.

Now that we've finally made Hollywood's Dream Come True, and there is a Half-African as President, I don't think we'll have any choice but to elect a Dickless Next President.....

of course, she might have balls.

Hey again! I think I will be posting here more. The other board I was on starting getting ignorant with their moderation practices...

Forum List

Back