It Begins: New York Times Launches Campaign to Dump Joe Biden

At least Breitbart is reporting the story.

Has MSNBC told you about yesterday's dump from Hunter Biden's hacked iPhone?

Wanna see some really ugly pictures and incriminating phone conversations? :laughing0301:
I love drug user rantings. Let's see them. It may just sway me from ever voting for Hunter Biden for any office at all.

Breitbart? How about you guys just tell us what you heard at the barber?
I give it a pass because I doubt MAGA man has a NYT subscription. But it is hardly the first time the NYT's reported on Biden's polling, or the general state of the dems. They have an unpoplar president (whose numbers are nearly identical to Trump's) and with their inability to pass legislation, some question the prog's positions on social issues.

But the problem remains ... if not Biden who? The moderates don't trust anyone on the left. It's not Harris. It's not Hillary. As I Boo posted (not to put words in his mouth) but she shot her was in not making Sanders her VP in 16. And now she's old, lost to Trump (the impossible) and the progs don't trust her at all.

Imo, their real problem is Biden's age. Even if inflation abates in 23, he's going to be older than Reagan was when Reagan was done. And no one cannot notice Biden just doesn't act. We need more workers. What's he done? He'll have been potus for two years, and they're still trying to save medicare and lower drug costs. He still hasn't said what he'll do about abortion, while the path is pretty obvious .... over the counter and telemedicine drugs. He might be able to beat Trump AGAIN, but ....

I love drug user rantings. Let's see them. It may just sway me from ever voting for Hunter Biden for any office at all.

Like father, like son. Apple not falling far from the tree, and all that.

But it is hardly the first time the NYT's reported on Biden's polling, or the general state of the dems.
Ooooh so because they report on political reality, then therefore they must be in some sort of conspiracy to remove a sitting president.

Right? :cuckoo:

Ooooh so because they report on political reality, then therefore they must be in some sort of conspiracy to remove a sitting president.

Right? :cuckoo:

Biden is not a "president", nor was he ever. He's a broken down old white pedophile who is nothing but a figurehead. And he will be removed after November.

Biden is not a "president", nor was he ever.
Looks like you have a big problem coming to terms with reality.

I suspect the pressure on biden from the left will hear up much more after the midterm elections. They have to pressure Biden to not run for a second term.

Biden is not a president. He's an installed Usurper.

He's an empty suit. A straw "president" whose only purpose is making it appear that we have a leader. He presides by words on a teleprompter and note cards, that someone else wrote, and can't even read those correctly.

I give it a pass because I doubt MAGA man has a NYT subscription. But it is hardly the first time the NYT's reported on Biden's polling, or the general state of the dems. They have an unpoplar president (whose numbers are nearly identical to Trump's) and with their inability to pass legislation, some question the prog's positions on social issues.

But the problem remains ... if not Biden who? The moderates don't trust anyone on the left. It's not Harris. It's not Hillary. As I Boo posted (not to put words in his mouth) but she shot her was in not making Sanders her VP in 16. And now she's old, lost to Trump (the impossible) and the progs don't trust her at all.

Imo, their real problem is Biden's age. Even if inflation abates in 23, he's going to be older than Reagan was when Reagan was done. And no one cannot notice Biden just doesn't act. We need more workers. What's he done? He'll have been potus for two years, and they're still trying to save medicare and lower drug costs. He still hasn't said what he'll do about abortion, while the path is pretty obvious .... over the counter and telemedicine drugs. He might be able to beat Trump AGAIN, but ....
I agree he doesn’t have the support to run again. He won’t make that clear til after midterms in my opinion. As for results he can’t do anything without more democratic senators. Trump had same issue.

I’d suggest one of the democratic governors CA or NC. I also like Booker. Harris isn’t popular.

I agree he doesn’t have the support to run again. He won’t make that clear til after midterms in my opinion. As for results he can’t do anything without more democratic senators. Trump had same issue.

I’d suggest one of the democratic governors CA or NC. I also like Booker. Harris isn’t popular.
Interesting. I liked Booker, but an acquaintance knew his from his "early days" and said he was a good guy. I like Rosario Dawson too, but they broke up, alas. LOL

I suspect the dems are stuck with Newsome. I don't like his chances in NC or Ga, and I really don't know how he would do in the midwest in Wisc and Mich, and of course there are AZ and NV, which are geographically near.

You 29%ers are hilarious. Your little hate cult really screwed up.

LOL

He's an empty suit.
He is IN FACT the 46th President of the United States of America and this article is that there is supposedly a plot by NYT to remove him from office.

Find some way to sanely deal with the subject at hand.

He is IN FACT the 46th President of the United States of America and this article is that there is supposedly a plot by NYT to remove him from office.

Find some way to sanely deal with the subject at hand.

It's not a "plot" is the Democrats are also involved. It's the right thing to do.

It's not a "plot" is the Democrats are also involved. It's the right thing to do.
Moron, "plotting" is not a word reserved for members of just one political party.

Can you post SOMETHING that is not completely fucking crazy?

Moron, "plotting" is not a word reserved for members of just one political party.

Can you post SOMETHING that is not completely fucking crazy?

Sure, how about this?

Joe Biden is an idiot.

Forum List

Back