It begins: Libby mayor wants illegals to vote in local elections

This is a terrible move. I can't believe the mayor would want people who are here illegally who have broken the law be able to vote. Is it possible he is up for re-election? If the mayor did that in the district where I am at, he would be in serious trouble.

Last edited:
Libtards will cry their same old battle cry " you can't deny anyone to vote". To them being in this country illegally is of no consequence. But they are idiots.

then the next step will be in state elections

New Haven Asks State to Allow Non-Citizens to Vote | NBC Connecticut

Then suddenly I'm sure they'd drop all objections to photo ID to vote requirements.
How to show you're a crook in one quick statement who doesn't give a fig about what it means to be an American.

Having the trappings of... but not the substance of a Patriotic American.

He should be disqualified from elected office with this.

But then again, this IS New Haven... Anyone else forget Elena Kagen and the New Haven Fire Fighter case?

The guy should be booted out of office

And personally... I would have the police and INS show up to snag, detain, and deport every last one that tries to vote

Last edited:
I actually hope he wins. It will outline how insane libs are. And then when they get the vote for illegals, they will have no objection to Photo ID requirements, suddenly it won't be "racist" anymore. Anyone who chooses to ignore the lib insanity and lies well, is one of those insane, lying liberals.

This is a terrible move. I can't believe the mayor would want people who are here illegally who have broken the law be able to vote. Is it possible he is up for re-election? If the mayor did that in the district where I am at, he would be in serious trouble.

No shit...if a politician did it here it would be an instant landslide victory for his/her opponent

Forum List

Back