It Appears That Biden Is Directly Behind Every Indictment Against Trump

So what? Are you saying he crossed the line?
Bribery is a felony for one. Even worse, bribing judges and officers of the court. It is also unethical to use your influence to eliminate your political opponents thru the courts.
I haven't even bothered to look up how many laws are being broken here, and the only reason he's doing it is because he controls the DOJ, which is also illegal. He doesn't have to worry about the AG going after anyone unless he tells him to.
They're prosecuting Trump for doing what he has the authority to do, yet Biden is breaking the law every day.

I sure would like to see your evidence on this one?
Fuck you.
If you can't pay attention to my posted references, I'm not about to do the job of a prosecutor and present my case in front of you like you're some motherfucking judge.
Everyone knows this is going on.
Only now is the proof becoming public.

Fuck you.
If you can't pay attention to my posted references, I'm not about to do the job of a prosecutor and present my case in front of you like you're some motherfucking judge.
Everyone knows this is going on.
Only now is the proof becoming public.
What proof? If you can't back up your claim, it must be bullshit!

Bribery is a felony for one. Even worse, bribing judges and officers of the court. It is also unethical to use your influence to eliminate your political opponents thru the courts.
I haven't even bothered to look up how many laws are being broken here, and the only reason he's doing it is because he controls the DOJ, which is also illegal. He doesn't have to worry about the AG going after anyone unless he tells him to.
They're prosecuting Trump for doing what he has the authority to do, yet Biden is breaking the law every day.
Not according to Trump who habitually crossed the line.

Take Biden to court in 5 years.

What proof? If you can't back up your claim, it must be bullshit!
The problem with proof these days is the algorithms make it difficult to do research on Google.

They also have their so-called "FACTCHECKERS" out there trying to gaslight us about every story that surfaces.

You can't trust factcheckers.

They made it impossible to find anything positive about white people by monkeying with their AI programs.

I'm sure you heard about this.

So if you want to know about this you need to pay attention and jump on it when it comes out, and not after they have it removed by censorship.

Being willfully-ignorant is a poor excuse.

Not according to Trump who habitually crossed the line.

Take Biden to court in 5 years.
Here's the deal; Impeachment was designed to get rid of corrupt politicians. The problem with that is the Democrat Party is so corrupt they will never vote to get rid of a corrupt Democrat president.

However, Biden doesn't have the authority to bribe officers of the court. He also had no authority to keep classified information in his home. Only presidents have that authority. Biden wasn't a president when he broke the law. He can be prosecuted for what he did before he became president. Trump is trying to get immunity for what some bribed AG or DA in New York wants to charge him with that we all know he had authority to do.

The problem with proof these days is the algorithms make it difficult to do research on Google.

They also have their so-called "FACTCHECKERS" out there trying to gaslight us about every story that surfaces.

You can't trust factcheckers.

They made it impossible to find anything positive about white people by monkeying with their AI programs.

I'm sure you heard about this.

So if you want to know about this you need to pay attention and jump on it when it comes out, and not after they have it removed by censorship.

Being willfully-ignorant is a poor excuse.
I understand your argument. And I agree with your take on Google, but if you are going to make a claim, you are obligated to show just cause.

I merely want to see what you base your claim on.

Follow the money. Biden is the most corrupt president in history.

Every single indictment against his primary political opponent is directly attributed to a bribe from his administration.

Yet he has the nerve to be critical of Putin this week.

How dare he.

Biden can't do much deep thinking...it is Obama and his crew.

pedo biden nursing.jpg

Here's the deal; Impeachment was designed to get rid of corrupt politicians. The problem with that is the Democrat Party is so corrupt they will never vote to get rid of a corrupt Democrat president.

However, Biden doesn't have the authority to bribe officers of the court. He also had no authority to keep classified information in his home. Only presidents have that authority. Biden wasn't a president when he broke the law. He can be prosecuted for what he did before he became president. Trump is trying to get immunity for what some bribed AG or DA in New York wants to charge him with that we all know he had authority to do.
Bullshit! You almost got them to impeach Clinton over bullshit. How many Republican voted to impeach Trump?

The problem with Impeachment is if Mitch McConnell is in charge of the Senate he won't convict Trump.

Look at what a little thing Nixon did and got impeached. My how far your party has sunk.

Every single indictment against his primary political opponent is directly attributed to a bribe from his administration.

How dare he.

Of course they are. The USA is now a banana republic.

Bullshit! You almost got them to impeach Clinton over bullshit. How many Republican voted to impeach Trump?

The problem with Impeachment is if Mitch McConnell is in charge of the Senate he won't convict Trump.

Look at what a little thing Nixon did and got impeached. My how far your party has sunk.
The Clinton impeachment was over the wrong thing.
They tried to impeach him over what amounted to jaywalking when they should have impeached him over more serious offenses he and Hillary were guilty of. They were behind the Oklahoma City Bombing.

Mitch McConnell isn't in charge. They have him drugged up and wandering around like Biden.

Nixon was set up by the CIA. His problem was he tried to cover it up.

The Clinton impeachment was over the wrong thing.
They tried to impeach him over what amounted to jaywalking when they should have impeached him over more serious offenses he and Hillary were guilty of. They were behind the Oklahoma City Bombing.

Mitch McConnell isn't in charge. They have him drugged up and wandering around like Biden.

Nixon was set up by the CIA. His problem was he tried to cover it up.
What a nut job. Oklahoma City Boming. LOL. What a conspiracy theorist.

How dare he.

Oh poor donald Trump.
If only had hadn't committed all those crimes
Then LE at in Georgia, NY, and the federal government
representing the American people
Wouldn't have been forced to pursue both criminal and civil penalties against him

And here you are attacking Trump's victims, the American people, for defending the rule of law.

Who's surprised?
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

So why doesn't Trump hire YOU as a lawyer?
Surely you can't be worse than the KKKlowns repping him now.
But I wouldn't hold my breath come payday.

Forum List

Back