It anyone is boycoting Florida.....

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
..........namely the people who were going to boycott over li'l Trayvon, you sure couldn't tell it at Disney given the crowds this past week. Well, maybe they did. Come to think of it, the only blacks I saw were working there. But, that's OK. There were hoards of Mexicans, and they are far more polite. That ghetto gutter talk isn't very polite. So, they weren't missed.

I am. But not because of Zimmerman and Trayvon. I just don't like the place. I may one day return, kind of have to if you want to drive to the Keys. But other than that, yeah, definitely a boycott...

I am boycotting Florida until I take my son for a nice winter break at Disney staying at Shades of Green. Until then the hell with the place....:doubt::lol:

I am. But not because of Zimmerman and Trayvon. I just don't like the place. I may one day return, kind of have to if you want to drive to the Keys. But other than that, yeah, definitely a boycott...

Florida is beautiful in a lot of ways, but I believe when God was in control it was ugly. When I go to Gulf Shores this winter for 2 months, I plan to do some exploring and I want to drive down to the coast to the Keys. I want to cross that long bridge.

I am boycotting Florida until I take my son for a nice winter break at Disney staying at Shades of Green. Until then the hell with the place....:doubt::lol:

Be sure you visit the Grand Floridian. My daughter gave me a spa day there which was my mother's day present. It is fabulous. I'll bore you with some pics later on.

Poindexter,.... the Keys are a part of Florida. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Not if you're talking to those who live there. For them it's a whole other country...

Poindexter,.... the Keys are a part of Florida. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Not if you're talking to those who live there. For them it's a whole other country...
True.....the Keys are a homo infested enclave. .. :cool:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQny3Yyw8SA]Piano Player at Grand Floridian - YouTube[/ame]

This is the guy who was playing at the Grand Floridian. I particularly liked his rendition of Alley Cat. All the little kids and I were dancing.

Her is another vid of him from youtube. I didn't do any vids myself. He appreciated an appreciative audience.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYDQSAOSCk8]Disney | Grand Floridian Lobby | Pianist - Hallelujiah by Jeff Buckley - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back