It All Depends On The Meaning of "Is"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Stimulus working?

[​IMG]

The May Unemployment Numbers are Here, and Worse Than Predicted « Innocent Bystanders

2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702
    You ain't seen nuttin yet,, why til the government motors gets through firing and laying off the thousands of jobs they "promised" to save if we would just "pretty pretty please with sugar on it" bail out the car companies,, that's gonna hurt..suppliers,, dealers,, plants closing.. and people are actually stupid enough to trust their health care to these whacko's :cuckoo:

3. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,714
    WillowTree - Just made me scratch my head and wonder a little... Now that the government owns the biggest part of the GM and Chrysler auto companies, when they do get around to laying off workers, and we all know that they will in order to make the companies work, how is the government going to explain being the reason this group of folks no longer has a job? Can't wait to hear the spin on this!

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702

they've already announced closing plants,, so that means suppliers lose out,, they've al ready announced they will close thousands of dealerships.. although i just heard on the fox news networkkk that bawney fwank talked the ceo of gm to let one of his buds in mass. keep his dealership wink wink how many thousands do the dealerships employ??? all to kiss the ass of the UAW.. ain't democwats swell???