American communist liberties union

Soaring

May 30, 2009
Ah, the - "American Communist Liberties Union". Does this sound familiar to what is happening today in our America?
An excerpt is below the link -
Dead Republican Presidents: ACLU and Communism

Roger Baldwin, the first director of the ACLU, was a communist. He explains in his book, Liberty Under the Soviets, “I joined. I don’t regret being a part of the Communist tactic, which increased the effectiveness of a good cause. I knew what I was doing. I was not an innocent liberal. I wanted what the Communists wanted…”
William Z. Foster, then National Chairman of the Communist Party USA and an ACLU co-founder, is famous for this 1932 quote: “The establishment of an American Soviet government will involve the confiscation of large landed estates in town and country, and also, the whole body to forests, mineral deposits, lakes, rivers and so on.” He was the author of "Toward Soviet America".

Ah, the - "American Communist Liberties Union". Does this sound familiar to what is happening today in our America?
An excerpt is below the link -
Dead Republican Presidents: ACLU and Communism

Roger Baldwin, the first director of the ACLU, was a communist. He explains in his book, Liberty Under the Soviets, “I joined. I don’t regret being a part of the Communist tactic, which increased the effectiveness of a good cause. I knew what I was doing. I was not an innocent liberal. I wanted what the Communists wanted…”
William Z. Foster, then National Chairman of the Communist Party USA and an ACLU co-founder, is famous for this 1932 quote: “The establishment of an American Soviet government will involve the confiscation of large landed estates in town and country, and also, the whole body to forests, mineral deposits, lakes, rivers and so on.” He was the author of "Toward Soviet America".

You're kind of late. This was posted already forever ago.

We are heading toward fascism, not communism.

ACLU Fights Against Law Criminalizing Female Genital Mutilation
Even though Maine is at high risk for the Islamic ritual.

News

Trey Sanchez
screen_shot_2017-05-31_at_3.05.53_am.jpg

Maine GOP Rep. Heather Sirocki is sponsoring bill LD745 which would make the Islamic ritual of female genital mutilation (FGM) a crime. However, the American Civil Liberties Union is very much opposed to the legislation.

Sirocki says Maine is a high-risk area in America for FGM and happens so often that the federal government sends special funds to help the state. The bill would make FGM a Class B crime which carries a $20,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison. In addition, the bill punishes parents and/or guardians of the victim and criminalizes “vacation cutting” — where the victim is flown overseas to have the “procedure.”

According to The Daily Caller, the ACLU “staunchly opposes the protection.”

ACLU Fights Against Law Criminalizing Female Genital Mutilation

The op is a hardcore archaist and hater of civilization.

I hate communism as
-It is anti-capitalist
-It is anti-property
-It is anti-political freedom as in being able to elect who you want.

All things people like me oppose very strongly....

Forum List

Back