It Ain't A Joke

Remember that joke some comedian would tell...

"I married my high school sweetheart....well, she'll be in high school next year...."

There's a whole bunch of those laughers...."I got her a card... she put it in the spokes of her bicycle to make that engine noise....."

etc., etc.....

Well, in Iran, it isn't a joke, it's a fact.

"An 8-Year-Old Bride
  • After the mullahs' party imposed Sharia law in Iran and made it the official unquestionable law of the land, the authorities immediately changed the age of legal marriage to 9 for girls and 13 for boys. After 40 years, the Sharia-based law has not changed.

• The prevalence child marriage "still remains far too high. In a set of 25 countries for which detailed analysis was conducted, at least one in three women marry before the age of 18, and one in five women have their first child before the age of 18." — World Bank.

• According to official Iranian statistics, 180,000 child marriages take place there each year. In addition, in 2013 in Iran, a law was passed that allows men to marry their adopted daughters.

• Facebook acted as an auction block for a child bride in South Sudan as recently as last month."
    An 8-Year-Old Bride
Sounds like Creepy Roy Moore and child molester Donald Trump

Boy, I'm glad we don't have those around. They sound scary.

"I married my high school sweetheart....well, she'll be in high school next year...."

There's a whole bunch of those laughers...."I got her a card... she put it in the spokes of her bicycle to make that engine noise....."

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride
  • After the mullahs' party imposed Sharia law in Iran and made it the official unquestionable law of the land, the authorities immediately changed the age of legal marriage to 9 for girls and 13 for boys. After 40 years, the Sharia-based law has not changed.

• The prevalence child marriage "still remains far too high. In a set of 25 countries for which detailed analysis was conducted, at least one in three women marry before the age of 18, and one in five women have their first child before the age of 18." — World Bank.

• According to official Iranian statistics, 180,000 child marriages take place there each year. In addition, in 2013 in Iran, a law was passed that allows men to marry their adopted daughters.

• Facebook acted as an auction block for a child bride in South Sudan as recently as last month."
    An 8-Year-Old Bride

Child marriage in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See also: Sex trafficking in the United States, Age of marriage in the United States, and Age of consent in the United States
Child marriage in the United States refers to a marriage in the United States where at least one party is under the age of 18.[1]

Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States.[2] The vast majority of child marriages were between a child and an adult.[3][2] The majority of married children were girls.[2]

As of October 2018, 48 out of 50 U.S. states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry (In 2018, Delaware[4] and New Jersey[5] became the first two states to completely ban child marriage). Of the 48 states which allow child marriage, 18 have no minimum age for minors to marry, under certain conditions[6][7], while 32 have a minimum age (ranging from 14 to 17). In addition, the District of Columbia and several US territories (such as Puerto Rico) allow children to marry.[8]

Since 2016, several states have raised their minimum age for minors to marry, or added a minimum age when they previously did not have one.[9]

In many cases, minors in the US are married when they are under the age of sexual consent in their area (which ranges from 16 to 18).[10] In some areas minors cannot legally divorce, leave their spouse, or enter a shelter to escape abuse.[11][12] In 2010 in Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.[3] Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.[2] Both states have since set minimum ages, of 17[13] and 16 respectively.[14]

Child Bride Bill Blocked By Conservatives In Kentucky

FRANKFORT, KY — A bill that would outlaw child marriage in Kentucky has stalled after opposition from conservatives who say it strips parents of their authority to decide what's best for their children. The "child bride" bill would raise to 18 the legal age for marriage in Kentucky, where children as young as 13 have been allowed to marry under longstanding laws.

Is it bad when muslims do it but GOOD for conservative christians to do it?

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride

Child marriage in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See also: Sex trafficking in the United States, Age of marriage in the United States, and Age of consent in the United States
Child marriage in the United States refers to a marriage in the United States where at least one party is under the age of 18.[1]

Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States.[2] The vast majority of child marriages were between a child and an adult.[3][2] The majority of married children were girls.[2]

As of October 2018, 48 out of 50 U.S. states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry (In 2018, Delaware[4] and New Jersey[5] became the first two states to completely ban child marriage). Of the 48 states which allow child marriage, 18 have no minimum age for minors to marry, under certain conditions[6][7], while 32 have a minimum age (ranging from 14 to 17). In addition, the District of Columbia and several US territories (such as Puerto Rico) allow children to marry.[8]

Since 2016, several states have raised their minimum age for minors to marry, or added a minimum age when they previously did not have one.[9]

In many cases, minors in the US are married when they are under the age of sexual consent in their area (which ranges from 16 to 18).[10] In some areas minors cannot legally divorce, leave their spouse, or enter a shelter to escape abuse.[11][12] In 2010 in Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.[3] Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.[2] Both states have since set minimum ages, of 17[13] and 16 respectively.[14]

Child Bride Bill Blocked By Conservatives In Kentucky

FRANKFORT, KY — A bill that would outlaw child marriage in Kentucky has stalled after opposition from conservatives who say it strips parents of their authority to decide what's best for their children. The "child bride" bill would raise to 18 the legal age for marriage in Kentucky, where children as young as 13 have been allowed to marry under longstanding laws.

Is it bad when muslims do it but GOOD for conservative christians to do it?

You're really a vile creature....but you must hear that pretty regularly.

Based on the effort you've gone to.....a failed effort, as the age of eight doesn't appear in your link.....I'll assume you're making the case for child marriages involving eight year olds.

Please don't post again, as your post engenders a feeling that I need a course of penicillin as a result.

You claimed you'd answer the question...but, you didn't.
Because you didnt answer mine. I am sure you didnt google about the breakway time, did you?

Btw, do you thoroughly read your link from NPR? There is written about the restrictions and about the breakway time.

This is the third time: there was no such ability to nuclearize in three months.

If there was, they wouldn't have needed Obama and his deal and his $150 billion.

Just one more of the lies you're determined to believe.
Your stance is either illogical or dishonest. If you post some links and claim that you prove somthing by that, then be ready to accept all that is written there. You cant just pick passages which suit you and ignore others. Or accept all or find another source to support your claims.

Because you didnt answer mine. I am sure you didnt google about the breakway time, did you?

Btw, do you thoroughly read your link from NPR? There is written about the restrictions and about the breakway time.

This is the third time: there was no such ability to nuclearize in three months.

If there was, they wouldn't have needed Obama and his deal and his $150 billion.

Your stance is either illogical or dishonest. If you post some links and claim that you prove somthing by that, then be ready to accept all that is written there. You cant just pick passages which suit you and ignore others. Or accept all or find another source to support your claims.

Everything I wrote was documented, linked and sourced.

And the sources were Liberal organs.

Here's what you refuse to acknowledge: you've been hoodwinked because you're so gullible.

My Muslim Faith

Obama Saying 'Islam has been Woven into the Fabric of our Country Since its Founding'

"Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims 'feel good'
The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities."
Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims 'feel good'

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Now....What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Last edited:

Here's what you refuse to acknowledge: you've been hoodwinked because you're so gullible.

My Muslim Faith

Obama Saying 'Islam has been Woven into the Fabric of our Country Since its Founding'

The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities."

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Now....What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

As I told you before, I dont consider Iran 'the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism'. You must have confused it with your ally Saudi Arabia.

If you mean Iranian nuclear program, then without the deal Iran would already have nuclear weapon. You can deny that but that doesn't change the things.

What will be after ten years period no one can say for sure. It may well be that Iran decides to resume its nuclear program entirely. But in any case, if choosing between Iran getting nuclear weapon virtually now or Iran maybe getting the weapon after 10 years, I prefer the second option.

Frankly, I dont see the sense of further argument. Your claims are based on false pretext about the breakway time. Without admitting the reality you won't get to the point.

My Muslim Faith

As I told you before, I dont consider Iran 'the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism'. You must have confused it with your ally Saudi Arabia.

If you mean Iranian nuclear program, then without the deal Iran would already have nuclear weapon. You can deny that but that doesn't change the things.

What will be after ten years period no one can say for sure. It may well be that Iran decides to resume its nuclear program entirely. But in any case, if choosing between Iran gettiWnuclear weapon virtually now or Iran maybe getting the weapon after 10 years, I prefer the second option.

Frankly, I dont see the sense of further argument. Your claims are based on false pretext about the breakway time. Without admitting the reality you won't get to the point.

There is no 'argument'....simply you denying the truth.

Let's review:

1. The United States State Department has named Iran the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, so your denial otherwise counts for less than nothing.

2. Iran could not have produced a nuclear weapon for years....if ever....without Obama's 'deal.'

3. Without Trump's efforts, and sanctions, Iran would have been guaranteed a nuclear weapon, in what amounts to less than seven years from now.

4. Please don't continue to post your fealty to Obama, it's nauseating... don't bother posting again until you are prepared to answer the this simple question:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

My Muslim Faith

What will be after ten years period no one can say for sure. It may well be that Iran decides to resume its nuclear program entirely. But in any case, if choosing between Iran gettiWnuclear weapon virtually now or Iran maybe getting the weapon after 10 years, I prefer the second option.

Let's review:

1. The United States State Department has named Iran the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, so your denial otherwise counts for less than nothing.

2. Iran could not have produced a nuclear weapon for years....if ever....without Obama's 'deal.'

3. Without Trump's efforts, and sanctions, Iran would have been guaranteed a nuclear weapon, in what amounts to less than seven years from now.

4. Please don't continue to post your fealty to Obama, it's nauseating... don't bother posting again until you are prepared to answer the this simple question:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Actually, I gave my answer above. Try to re-read it if you didnt get something the first time.

And I understand that it is pointless to discuss such issue with a Republican, because words 'Obama signed it' mean everything. And it is okay with me. I am glad that other countries which signed the deal didnt buy the narrative of your administration and vowed to go on with the deal. And I hope that they succeed with that though it will be utterly difficult task.

I dont care what your State Department name. Once, it named Iraq as a country which has WMD.

My Muslim Faith

Let's review:

Actually, I gave my answer above. Try to re-read it if you didnt get something the first time.

And I understand that it is pointless to discuss such issue with a Republican, because words 'Obama signed it' mean everything. And it is okay with me. I am glad that other countries which signed the deal didnt buy the narrative of your administration and vowed to go on with the deal. And I hope that they succeed with that though it will be utterly difficult task.

I dont care what your State Department name. Once, it named Iraq as a country which has WMD.

Let’s review:

I demolished every lie you’ve been led to accept, using the quotations of Liberal outlets themselves, NPR, the NYTimes, the LATimes….yet you claim to still believe those lies.

Obama instituted a plan which, you have inadvertently agreed, you cannot explain or defend.

Your behavior is hardly different from the North Korean automatons who call Kim ‘Dear Leader.’

Thinking seems not to be part of your regimen.

BTW….

Forum List

Back