'Israel's white phosphorus use legal'

The picture clearly shows it being used to create smoke. NOT to hit ground targets, Which is LEGAL and ACCEPTED use of the weapon. You may want to try another tack.

And what do you think will happen once it hits the ground?

You do realize that no Journalists are currently being allowed in Gaza correct?

Last edited:
You use Biased sources that post unproven allegations and you support their claims with NO RESERVATION. But we have a legal finding by the Red Cross that White Phosphorous is NOT being used illegally and you claim they do not know what they are talking about. The only idiot here is you. The only blindly partisan is you.

Do me two favors wackoSarge.

1.) Prove to me that my sources are biased. These allegations are proven true.

2.) Look in the mirror, the only blind partisan here is you thus far.

From the own article you love to quote:

However, Herby said evidence is still limited because of the difficulties of gaining access to Gaza, where Palestinian health officials say more than 900 people have been killed and 4,250 wounded since Israel launched its offensive late last month. The operation aims to halt years of Palestinian rocket attacks over the border.

Human Rights Watch accused Israel of firing phosphorous shells and warned of the possibilities of extreme fire and civilian injuries. The chemical was suspected in the cases of 10 burn victims who had skin peeling off their faces and bodies.

So it's not proven that it's not being used for illegal methods.

But do tell me how all those doctors, researchers, and experts are biased (another word for Anti Semitic).

You keep asking me for proof, evidence, and such while trying to discredit my sources. While offering none of your own.

Typical of you Elmer Fudd.

And what do you think will happen once it hits the ground?

You do realize that no Journalists are currently being allowed in the Gaza Strip correct?

The Red Cross is though and they have STATED it is legal. By the way, if no one is there how are YOUR sources able to determine it is being used illegal?

Once again for the slow. the weapon can be used to create smoke and that is what it is being used for in the picture you provided.

So which is it? The Red Cross is biased source or it is not? Which is it?

Do me two favors wackoSarge.

1.) Prove to me that my sources are biased. These allegations are proven true.

2.) Look in the mirror, the only blind partisan here is you thus far.

From the own article you love to quote:

So it's not proven that it's not being used for illegal methods.

But do tell me how all those doctors, researchers, and experts are biased (another word for Anti Semitic).

You keep asking me for proof, evidence, and such while trying to discredit my sources. While offering none of your own.

Typical of you Elmer Fudd.

So you keep telling us Israel won't let any outsiders in so exactly where are you getting your information? The red Cross IS getting in by the way. Which is it? The red Cross is Biased? Or it is not? Come on simple question.

The Red Cross is though and they have STATED it is legal. By the way, if no one is there how are YOUR sources able to determine it is being used illegal?

Once again for the slow. the weapon can be used to create smoke and that is what it is being used for in the picture you provided.

So which is it? The Red Cross is biased source or it is not? Which is it?

They haven't stated it's legal you dumbfuck.

They stated as long as Israel has not shot the stuff into areas where civilians are then it's legal. Otherwise by international law, it's illegal.

Come on now Elmer Fudd, I thought you could do better then that.

Look at my last post above.

And my sources are able to determine such things because of pictures taken by locals which end up in the hands of these people.

I said Journalists weren't being allowed in, that doesn't mean there aren't any there who are trying to get the news out. But gee, Israel doesn't want them to. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

They stated as long as Israel has not shot the stuff into areas where civilians are then it's legal. Otherwise by international law, it's illegal.

And my sources are able to determine such things because of pictures taken by locals which end up in the hands of these people.

I said Journalists weren't being allowed in, that doesn't mean there aren't any there who are trying to get the news out. But gee, Israel doesn't want them to. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

Careful, he'll compare you to Hitler again.

So you keep telling us Israel won't let any outsiders in so exactly where are you getting your information? The red Cross IS getting in by the way. Which is it? The red Cross is Biased? Or it is not? Come on simple question.

I'm not sure whether the Red Cross is biased. But it's obvious you cannot read, so let me post it again for your eyes that are clearly going.

From the own Red Cross finding:

However, Herby said evidence is still limited because of the difficulties of gaining access to Gaza, where Palestinian health officials say more than 900 people have been killed and 4,250 wounded since Israel launched its offensive late last month. The operation aims to halt years of Palestinian rocket attacks over the border.

Human Rights Watch accused Israel of firing phosphorous shells and warned of the possibilities of extreme fire and civilian injuries. The chemical was suspected in the cases of 10 burn victims who had skin peeling off their faces and bodies.

You are a fucking idiot. You prove it with every post. Get back to us in 10 or 15 years when you have learned how reality works.

The Red Cross has stated the weapon is not being used illegally. And you disagree, thus you believe that either the red Cross is lying or that they are to stupid to be a judge of anything. Nice to know, so the next time YOU trot out the red Cross as proof of something we can all point out that YOU said they were not. Thanks.

Ohh and of course pictures takne by BIASED locals can not be doctored or edited. Nor can the same pictures be altered or edited by whom ever receives them.

Grow the hell up.

ad25023c5c182d1b3c6f.jpeg

I wasn't aware Hamas had any jet fighters ...:eusa_whistle:

You are a fucking idiot. You prove it with every post. Get back to us in 10 or 15 years when you have learned how reality works.

The Red Cross has stated the weapon is not being used illegally. And you disagree, thus you believe that either the red Cross is lying or that they are to stupid to be a judge of anything. Nice to know, so the next time YOU trot out the red Cross as proof of something we can all point out that YOU said they were not. Thanks.

Ohh and of course pictures takne by BIASED locals can not be doctored or edited. Nor can the same pictures be altered or edited by whom ever receives them.

Grow the hell up.

The Red Cross says evidence is limited, therefore it cannot be disproven.

Again, you fail to have any reading skills.

Keep trying to discredit me since you cannot discredit my points Elmer.

And of course, pictures taken by locals that you cannot prove are biased. Really? Are you calling all of these Arabs "animals and liars" like David S has? :cuckoo:

Don't mind the thing at the end of the video, I found this video related to one of the Young Turks to be interesting.

[youtube]zmCGcsX-WVA[/youtube]

Last edited:
The Red Cross says evidence is limited, therefore it cannot be disproven.

Again, you fail to have any reading skills.

Keep trying to discredit me since you cannot discredit my points Elmer.

And of course, pictures taken by locals that you cannot prove are biased. Really? Are you calling all of these Arabs "animals and liars" like David S has? :cuckoo:

Don't mind the thing at the end of the video, I found this video related to one of the Young Turks to be interesting.

[youtube]zmCGcsX-WVA[/youtube]
that guy is an idiot because he LIES

did you notice that in BOTH of those videos it shows it being used to create SMOKE?

And do YOU see it falling onto the streets of Gaza?

Do you know what happens to the people under that stuff?

They get burnt to a crisp.

But hey, nothing happens to them right? :cuckoo:

that guy is an idiot because he LIES

How? Tell me HOW!

Jeez, I love you all say "Liars! Biased sources!" but you cannot fucking prove it. While asking me to back up MY SOURCES. :cuckoo:

It's fucking crazy and hypocrisy to the extreme.

How? Tell me HOW!

Jeez, I love you all say "Liars! Biased sources!" but you cannot fucking prove it. While asking me to back up MY SOURCES. :cuckoo:

It's fucking crazy and hypocrisy to the extreme.
OMG, robert, dont be so fucking stupid
the guy claimed it was banned
it isnt
he is a LIAR

And do YOU see it falling onto the streets of Gaza?

Do you know what happens to the people under that stuff?

They get burnt to a crisp.

But hey, nothing happens to them right? :cuckoo:
yeah, i saw it burning out before it hit
and making smoke
you are being a fucking moron about this
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

OMG, robert, dont be so fucking stupid
the guy claimed it was banned
it isnt
he is a LIAR

It's banned when using it on fucking civilians. Which is what Israel is doing if you haven't realized.

Do you know what happens when phosphorus is used?

1 dead, dozens injured in Gaza by suspected white phosphorus munitions - Los Angeles Times

Reporting from Jerusalem and Khan Yunis, Gaza Strip -- Palestinian villagers said the shelling came from the direction of the Israeli border, less than a mile away, scattering flaming objects in their midst and burning down 20 homes and the local United Nations-run school.

"One landed in my kitchen and caused a fire," said Zohair Mohammed abu Rejila, 35. "I went to put it out, but another one landed on Mayar, my baby daughter. It was like a block of fire, a piece of plastic on fire. When I knocked it off her, it exploded and out came this heavy white smoke with a very bad smell."

Doctors who treated Abu Rejila, his family and dozens of neighbors in southern Gaza said they were apparent victims of white phosphorus fired from Israeli artillery. One woman was killed.

They were the first suspected casualties of the munitions, which armies use as smoke screens for their movements or as incendiary devices, during Israel's 16-day-old assault on Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip.

Yousef abu Rish, director of the Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis, said 55 people from nearby Khoza were treated for burns, breathing difficulties, and throat and eye irritation after exposure to toxic white smoke from shells fired just after midnight Sunday.

Are these fuckin terrorists DiveCon? How the fuck would you feel if someone dropped one of these in your home and fell onto your kid (or one day when you have one)?

yeah, i saw it burning out before it hit
and making smoke
you are being a fucking moron about this
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

How do you know? Are you on the ground?

We'd know for sure, but Israel isn't allowing Journalists into the Gaza Strip.

All we can rely on at the moment is the testimony of the people living there.

How do you know? Are you on the ground?

We'd know for sure, but Israel isn't allowing Journalists into the Gaza Strip.

All we can rely on at the moment is the testimony of the people living there.
the IRC is there
and they are usually VERY anti-Israel
if they are saying the use wasnt illegal, then you can believe it wasnt or they would be screaming like a fucking moron like YOU are currently doing

Forum List

Back