'Israel's white phosphorus use legal'

the IRC is there
and they are usually VERY anti-Israel
if they are saying the use wasnt illegal, then you can believe it wasnt or they would be screaming like a fucking moron like YOU are currently doing

:rolleyes: I guess you fail to read. They really aren't there, they are just looking at the photos and guessing.

Why would the article state then that they had little to no evidence thus far if they were in Gaza?

:cuckoo:

:rolleyes: I guess you fail to read. They really aren't there, they are just looking at the photos and guessing.

Why would the article state then that they had little to no evidence thus far if they were in Gaza?

:cuckoo:
why are you so desperate to make Israel the bad guys?
hmmmm?

How do you know? Are you on the ground?

We'd know for sure, but Israel isn't allowing Journalists into the Gaza Strip.

All we can rely on at the moment is the testimony of the people living there.

This video clearly shows some of the war crime terrorist acts by the jews with white phosphorus - put 'DiveCon' in your ignore list, he's a waste of time, a big mouth "israel firster" and is very ignorant

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1GoG4R_-Ueg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1GoG4R_-Ueg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

why are you so desperate to make Israel the bad guys?
hmmmm?

I'm not, I'm using common fuckin sense.

Which you're not since you choose to defend Israel no matter what.

I already said Israel should invade the gaza strip in order to defend themselves against Hamas but I guess I'm a anti semite huh? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Oh by the way, I see you haven't responded to my post with the LA Times article.

This video clearly shows some of the war crime terrorist acts by the jews with white phosphorus - put 'DiveCon' in your ignore list, he's a waste of time, a big mouth "israel firster" and is very ignorant

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1GoG4R_-Ueg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1GoG4R_-Ueg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hamas are scumbags AF, stop acting otherwise.

I'm not, I'm using common fuckin sense.

Which you're not since you choose to defend Israel no matter what.

I already said Israel should invade the gaza strip in order to defend themselves against Hamas but I guess I'm a anti semite huh? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Oh by the way, I see you haven't responded to my post with the LA Times article.
no, you are NOT using common sense
you are too willing to believe anything that is against israel
that is the theme i am seeing from your posts

no, you are NOT using common sense
you are too willing to believe anything that is against israel
that is the theme i am seeing from your posts

No, that is the evidence that is coming to the surface.

Are you saying all these sources are anti semites who are just out to get the Jews? That none of them have a point?

Israel has already stated in the past "They don't use such weapons" and now change their tune to "We use them legally".

They don't allow Journalists into the Gaza strip.

Something seems wrong with this picture when stories keep changing and secrecy is key to them.

A theme I see from your post is you fail to admit/see that Israel is wrong; ever.

No, that is the evidence that is coming to the surface.

Are you saying all these sources are anti semites who are just out to get the Jews? That none of them have a point?

Israel has already stated in the past "They don't use such weapons" and now change their tune to "We use them legally".

They don't allow Journalists into the Gaza strip.

Something seems wrong with this picture when stories keep changing and secrecy is key to them.

A theme I see from your post is you fail to admit/see that Israel is wrong; ever.
see, that is a lie
they NEVER said they didnt use them
they said they didnt use them illegally from the begining

see, that is a lie
they NEVER said they didnt use them
they said they didnt use them illegally from the begining

Are you kidding me?

Israeli army chief denies using white phosphorus in Gaza_English_Xinhua

JERUSALEM, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- Israel's military chief on Tuesday denied accusations that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) was using shells containing white phosphorus, local daily The Jerusalem Post reported.

Chief of General Staff Gabi Ashkenazi made the denial at a parliamentary committee in charge of foreign and defense affairs in responding to a query by a lawmaker who raised the issue amid spreading reports that the chemical was suspected in several cases of injuries in the Gaza Strip.

"The IDF acts only in accordance with what is permitted by international law and does not use white phosphorus," Ashkenazi was quoted as saying.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5447590.ece?&EMC-Bltn=FGNE1A

The Israeli military last night denied using phosphorus, but refused to say what had been deployed. &#8220;Israel uses munitions that are allowed for under international law,&#8221; said Captain Ishai David, spokesman for the Israel Defence Forces. &#8220;We are pressing ahead with the second stage of operations, entering troops in the Gaza Strip to seize areas from which rockets are being launched into Israel.&#8221;

Last edited:
damn, cant you even read what you post yourself
:rolleyes:
you are too fucking naive

I can read, both articles state that they don't use white phosphorus.

Now let me ask you this Dive, what happens to Phosphorus when it hits the ground?

And what happens if it say hit a building or person?

I can read, both articles state that they don't use white phosphorus.

Now let me ask you this Dive, what happens to Phosphorus when it hits the ground?

And what happens if it say hit a building or person?
wrong again

the WRITER said it, the quoted part does NOT
this is why i think you are naive

&#8220;Israel uses munitions that are allowed for under international law,&#8221; said Captain Ishai David, spokesman for the Israel Defence Forces. &#8220;We are pressing ahead with the second stage of operations, entering troops in the Gaza Strip to seize areas from which rockets are being launched into Israel.&#8221;
where in that did he deny using white phosphorus?

hint for you, he didnt
the reporter LIED
grow the fuck up and stop being so fucking naive

Last edited:
wrong again

the WRITER said it, the quoted part does NOT
this is why i think you are naive

where in that did he deny using white phosphorus?

hint for you, he didnt
the reporter LIED
grow the fuck up and stop being so fucking naive

The second article:

The Israeli military last night denied using phosphorus, but refused to say what had been deployed. &#8220;Israel uses munitions that are allowed for under international law,&#8221; said Captain Ishai David, spokesman for the Israel Defence Forces. &#8220;We are pressing ahead with the second stage of operations, entering troops in the Gaza Strip to seize areas from which rockets are being launched into Israel.&#8221;

They wouldn't say what they deployed. They denied using phosphorus. Which goes along with the 1st link.

Last edited:
nevermind, believe what you want
this is moronic to the extreme

So let me ask you Dive, if these things aren't happening. Then why are these injuries which are the exact injuries that would occur if phosphorus was used are being reported?

I guess the dead body and all those burned injuries bodies is just a giant conspiracy eh?

So let me ask you Dive, if these things aren't happening. Then why are these injuries which are the exact injuries that would occur if phosphorus was used are being reported?

I guess the dead body and all those burned injuries bodies is just a giant conspiracy eh?
how do yopu even know they ARE happening?
YOU DONT
but you WANT them to be happening

how do yopu even know they ARE happening?
YOU DONT
but you WANT them to be happening

Well lets see, these reports are stating so.

Unless you claim that any report out of Gaza is a lie and therefore every Arab is simply lying because there are no injuries.

Are YOU claiming that these attacks aren't happening then Dive?

Well lets see, these reports are stating so.

Unless you claim that any report out of Gaza is a lie and therefore every Arab is simply lying because there are no injuries.

Are YOU claiming that these attacks aren't happening then Dive?
and how do you know these reports are correct, again, YOU DONT

i'm not claiming anything

i dont trust the media, ANY MEDIA
they all lie to serve their agenda

and how do you know these reports are correct, again, YOU DONT

i'm not claiming anything

i dont trust the media, ANY MEDIA
they all lie to serve their agenda

If you don't trust the media, then why do you use the media for evidence at times? And if they all lie to serve their agenda, why trust any group in general then? Why should we believe the Israeli Government then?

Wouldn't they lie to serve their agenda and therefore not be trusted under your logic?

All I'm saying is that there are dead bodies and the number is rising. Whether you care to see that or not is up to you.

And if you want to blame anyone for the fact there is little to no information out there; blame Israel. They are the ones keeping journalists out of the Gaza strip for whatever reason.

If you don't trust the media, then why do you use the media for evidence at times? And if they all lie to serve their agenda, why trust any group in general then? Why should we believe the Israeli Government then?

Wouldn't they lie to serve their agenda and therefore not be trusted under your logic?

All I'm saying is that there are dead bodies and the number is rising. Whether you care to see that or not is up to you.

And if you want to blame anyone for the fact there is little to no information out there; blame Israel. They are the ones keeping journalists out of the Gaza strip for whatever reason.
arent you the one claiming no one is allowed in???

if no one is allowed in, how the fuck can you trust any report?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back