Israel's welfare mooch

Israel was created with OPM and continues to exist on OPM.

Israel is the mooch capital of the world.
And since Palestine was never created and never will be, what are you sucking on?
Palestine is there. It is just occupied.

I'm afraid the OCD-like obsession with the Magical Kingdom of Disney Pally'land you have invented has never existed and certainly doesnt exist now.

Really, sweetie, you don't need to invent magical places that never existed and an invented people who never existed to buttress your Jooooo hatreds. You can still hate Joooos without the need for such a pretense as an invented place and an invented people with an invented nationality.

Just thump your Koran. It has all the Joooo hatred anyone needs.

Meet Fayez. He's a recipient of the UNRWA welfare fraud.

Many Gazans are turning to fraud to obtain assistance

Fayez, who spoke to Al-Monitor on condition his full name not be used, justified what he had done by saying, “I have not received my full salary for more than two years because of the political disputes between Fatah and Hamas and the refusal of the unity government to pay the salaries of employees appointed by Hamas in 2007. Despite being a government employee, I cannot meet the minimum needs of my family and children. I think that all of Gaza's residents need such assistance, which, if it stops, will fill the streets with thousands of beggars.”

Aww, shucks. If only the infidels would just pony-up more welfare dollars, Gaza'istan would be the wondrous mini-caliphate it is supposed to be.

And since Palestine was never created and never will be, what are you sucking on?
Palestine?! What Palestine?! Can you show me when this country of Palestine existed?! Can you show us a clear map of this so called Palestine that Israel is now occupying? Funny guy! :rofl:

Fayez, who spoke to Al-Monitor on condition his full name not be used, justified what he had done by saying, “I have not received my full salary for more than two years because of the political disputes between Fatah and Hamas and the refusal of the unity government to pay the salaries of employees appointed by Hamas in 2007. Despite being a government employee, I cannot meet the minimum needs of my family and children. I think that all of Gaza's residents need such assistance, which, if it stops, will fill the streets with thousands of beggars.”

Aww, shucks. If only the infidels would just pony-up more welfare dollars, Gaza'istan would be the wondrous mini-caliphate it is supposed to be.
Many Americans would be totally outraged to know that the US is by far the biggest financial donor to the Palestinian 9-11 dancers, to the tune of 800 million a year. Yet we never hear jack shit from the PaliNazi supporters about "welfare".

Palestine?! What Palestine?! Can you show me when this country of Palestine existed?! Can you show us a clear map of this so called Palestine that Israel is now occupying? Funny guy! :rofl:
Sure, take a map of Israel and remove the 1949 occupation lines...

They wouldn't need welfare without Israel.

Take a map of your invented Pally'land and remove the Ottoman Sanjaks.

Of course they would. Your taqiyya addled "I blame the Joooos", conveniently ignores the retrogression that afflicts the other Islamist dystopias that occur across the muhammedan Middle East.

Take a map of your invented Pally'land and remove the Ottoman Sanjaks.
Deflection.

Of course they would. Your taqiyya addled "I blame the Joooos", conveniently ignores the retrogression that afflicts the other Islamist dystopias that occur across the muhammedan Middle East.
Deflection.

Well, you mean to tell me that such a map does not exist? Surely there must be a map of this country that Israel is sitting right on top of? :cuckoo:

Well, you mean to tell me that such a map does not exist? Surely there must be a map of this country that Israel is sitting right on top of? :cuckoo:
There are, but "western" maps show the fake state with fake armistice line borders.

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Why does Israel need fake borders?

^^^^^
Still can't find a map? :cuckoo: :lmao:
There are a million of them. All with fake borders. They are just propaganda maps.
Still no map? Wow. Hurry up, toilet paper manufacturers are looking for a new design. Here is the front runner:

357d0ed54d24.png

^^^^^
There are a million of them. All with fake borders. They are just propaganda maps.
Still no map? Wow. Hurry up, toilet paper manufacturers are looking for a new design. Here is the front runner:

357d0ed54d24.png
You are ducking the question.

You can't even show me the borders of this so called Palestine, and you call Israel's borders fake?! Ha ha ha ha.

^^^^^

357d0ed54d24.png
You are ducking the question.

You can't even show me the borders of this so called Palestine, and you call Israel's borders fake?! Ha ha ha ha.
Deflection.

Forum List

Back