Israel's welfare mooch

Post maps you believe to fairly represent land ownership in that region in 1946, 1947, 1967 ... and today.

I posted a comprehensive overview of what the maps should have looked like from 1922 onward, using this nice little thing called the English language. Are you really in need of a picture book?
TRANSLATION: You babbled incoherently, made a bunch of shit up, and there are no maps that back up your fantasy.

Well done.

It's comical how you cut and paste the same silly, gargantuan, bolded text nonsense from thread to thread as your baseless cut and paste cartoons are shot down in flames

TRANSLATION: You babbled incoherently, made a bunch of shit up, and there are no maps that back up your fantasy.

Well done.

LOL. So the answer to my question is yes, then. You do need a picture book. Not only do you need a picture book to understand the legal aspects of the conflict, now you claim that if I don't produce maps, none of my perfectly clear English is reality. You crack me up.

You could always start with the first map, which I did post.

There are no maps that back up your fantasy, just the maps the rest of the world agree upon.

Thanks for playing.

And every dollar from America that is given to israel is illegal under US law!

There are no maps that back up your fantasy, just the maps the rest of the world agree upon.

Thanks for playing.

TRANSLATION: I have no facts to support my argument so I'm forced to cut and paste the same nonsense I cut and pasted before.

Thanks for playing.

TRANSLATION: I have no facts to support my argument so I'm forced to cut and paste the same nonsense I cut and pasted before.

The Louie Vortex is even crazier than the Tinmore one!

Step 1. Claim only picture books represent reality.
Step 2. Insist opponent post a picture book.
Step 3. When opponent posts picture book, claim picture book doesn't exist.

And the shusha vortex equates maps that the whole world agrees upon, but for israel's shills, with a "picture book."

Last edited:
And the shusha vortex equates maps that the whole world, but for israel's shills agree upon with a "picture book."

"And the shusha vortex equates maps that the whole world..,"

Wow. That is even less coherent than your usual, bottom feeding standard of incoherency.

And the shusha vortex equates maps that the whole world agrees upon, but for israel's shills, with a "picture book."

Your profound limitations suggests that your pontificating about what "the whole world agrees upon", is the cause of people pointing and laughing at you.

Forum List

Back