Israel's war crimes

Israel's war crimes

How can you have a war crime when you are not at war with anyone? The biggest crime I've ever seen over there is the fact that Israel has the power to utterly destroy and take everything they want, yet have tried to live in peace for almost 70 years enduring constant assault from its neighbors in the interests of trying to keep the peace!

RE: Israel's war crimes
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You make these wild accusations about derogatory "Propaganda" (biased dialog used to promote political causes) set to describe the activities of the various Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) Groups involved, for decades, of Jihadist Movements, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgent Activities, Radicalized Islamic Pursuits, and Asymmetric Fighter Engagements, and its connection with territorial sovereignty and integrity.

No entity, that I am aware of, "tried to erase Palestine;" as the informal title was defined by the Order in Council: being "territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applied."

The Arab Palestinians did not have any territory to have integrity and sovereignty over.
Israeli say so.
Israel's bullshit propaganda has always tried to erase Palestine.
(COMMENT)

When you are faced with facts that become inconvenient to defend, in contravention with Customary and International Humanitarian Laws (IHL), or, Conventions and Treaties, you imply that "Palestine" was being altered. But the reality is that in December 1988, "the designation "Palestine" should be used in place of the designation "Palestine Liberation Organization" in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization."

There is a difference between the use of Propaganda, the introduction of Facts, and the Fallacious Enuendo you spread; masquerading as an informational response.

The allegation: "tried to erase Palestine;" when you do not even understand its meaning is quite something.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel's war crimes

How can you have a war crime when you are not at war with anyone? The biggest crime I've ever seen over there is the fact that Israel has the power to utterly destroy and take everything they want, yet have tried to live in peace for almost 70 years enduring constant assault from its neighbors in the interests of trying to keep the peace!
Im sorry. It seems you are too dumb to take part in this conversation.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You make these wild accusations about derogatory "Propaganda" (biased dialog used to promote political causes) set to describe the activities of the various Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) Groups involved, for decades, of Jihadist Movements, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgent Activities, Radicalized Islamic Pursuits, and Asymmetric Fighter Engagements, and its connection with territorial sovereignty and integrity.

No entity, that I am aware of, "tried to erase Palestine;" as the informal title was defined by the Order in Council: being "territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applied."

The Arab Palestinians did not have any territory to have integrity and sovereignty over.
Israeli say so.
Israel's bullshit propaganda has always tried to erase Palestine.
(COMMENT)

When you are faced with facts that become inconvenient to defend, in contravention with Customary and International Humanitarian Laws (IHL), or, Conventions and Treaties, you imply that "Palestine" was being altered. But the reality is that in December 1988, "the designation "Palestine" should be used in place of the designation "Palestine Liberation Organization" in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization."

There is a difference between the use of Propaganda, the introduction of Facts, and the Fallacious Enuendo you spread; masquerading as an informational response.

The allegation: "tried to erase Palestine;" when you do not even understand its meaning is quite something.

Most Respectfully,
R
Speaking of derogatory, you slime the Palestinians in every post.

You act like they have no right to defend themselves.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Arab Palestinians have every right to defend themselves, IF they were under attack. BUT, that is not is NOT the case at all (NOT at all).

(COMMENT)

How many times do we have to go over this.

The Customary and International Humanitarian Law says: The Arab Palestinians are 100% WRONG if they take action solely intended to harm the Occupying Power. The END.

There is no excuse or justification for the seven decades of hostile activity that have used to disrupt international peace and security. (NO EXCUSE AT ALL)

IF pointing out that the Arab Palestinians have the most densely populated culture of mixed Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters on the planet → THEN → I ask. What flavor of slime is that?

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel's war crimes

I'm smart enough to know that the Israeli's tried to settle with the Pali-Arabs in accord with the UN back in the late 40s that would have left the towel-heads with 10X the land they have today and they PASSED ON IT. So I have NO sympathy for them now. They made their own bed, now go SLEEP IN IT.

Israel's war crimes

"Im sorry. It seems you are too dumb to take part in this conversation.."

this coming from you:

hey folks, read this - you might be interested to know, al qUaeda had nothing to do with 9/11..."

either you're a comedian or....

Here is one that is never discussed. Between 1947 and 1949, Israel took control of 78% of Palestine by force. It is illegal to acquire territory by the threat or use if force. This concept was include in the UN Charter in 1945.

I have seen no documents showing where Israel acquired legal title and sovereignty over that land.
Vae victis...

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Arab Palestinians have every right to defend themselves, IF they were under attack. BUT, that is not is NOT the case at all (NOT at all).

(COMMENT)

The Customary and International Humanitarian Law says: The Arab Palestinians are 100% WRONG if they take action solely intended to harm the Occupying Power. The END.

There is no excuse or justification for the seven decades of hostile activity that have used to disrupt international peace and security. (NO EXCUSE AT ALL)

IF pointing out that the Arab Palestinians have the most densely populated culture of mixed Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters on the planet → THEN → I ask. What flavor of slime is that?

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians suffer daily violations.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The Israelis suffer daily violations.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Then they should stay out of Palestine,

Problem solved.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Problem solved.

"Palestine" is an undefined ever-changing Jordanian region subject to change with no one group wholly the possessor of, just as a "Palestinian" can be many different people. Shoulda taken that 1947 UN offer. Or even the 1937 one. Now it is all up for grabs as to whomever can hold onto what they got.

Israel's war crimes

I'm smart enough to know that the Israeli's tried to settle with the Pali-Arabs in accord with the UN back in the late 40s that would have left the towel-heads with 10X the land they have today and they PASSED ON IT. So I have NO sympathy for them now. They made their own bed, now go SLEEP IN IT.
It doesnt require intelligence but memory to "know" that. Btb what are you talking about?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Without knowing the particulars on each daily event that you call a violation, this allegation has to go unanswered.

(MY THOUGHT)

My thought is that these daily occurances are incidents that were initiated by Arab Palestinians solely intended to harm the Occupying Power in the conduct of Article 43 HR and the execution of Artilce 68 GCIV activities.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Israelis are where they are as part of an ongoing effort to defend their sovereign integrity from further Arab associated incursions.

Problem solved.
(COMMENT)

Absent an honest effort to seek a settlement of their disputes with the Israelis by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, or arrangements for other peaceful means of their choice → the status quo should not be reasonably expected to change.

In fact, from the Arab Palestinian perspective, absent an honest and good faith effort, the situation should only be expected to further deteriorate.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Without knowing the particulars on each daily event that you call a violation, this allegation has to go unanswered.

(MY THOUGHT)

My thought is that these daily occurances are incidents that were initiated by Arab Palestinians solely intended to harm the Occupying Power in the conduct of Article 43 HR and the execution of Artilce 68 GCIV activities.

Most Respectfully,
R
Surely you jest.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(MY THOUGHT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Surely you jest.

Shirley, your vision of islsmic fascists as heroes suggests a complete lack of any moral compass.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(MY THOUGHT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Surely you jest.

:boo_hoo14:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(MY THOUGHT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Surely you jest.

Veterans For Peace Video !!

Palestinian Resistance Video !

- who's side are you on again....? LoL

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Problem solved.

No, we do not go back to Europe...
The European does not want us anyway...

Forum List

Back