Israel's tyranny (link free zone)

yOU MUST BE DRINKING KOOLADE,WITH SUCH DELUSIONAL TALK MJ

Gosh Steve I wonder who the native Australian aborigines support in the Israel/Palestinian conflict? And who knows land thieves better than them? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
tHEY oFFICIALLY support THE PALESTINIANS...Like all Native Peoples they Despise YOU PEOPLE...YOU DID ASK AND I DID GET BACK STRAIGHT AWAY...YA HEAR ME YALL

Aw bless you Steve for chiming in. Hope you enjoy this & oh by the way, please show us your "official" aborigine support for Palestinians. 'Atta boy! Heh, Heh!

Indigenous Australians Form ‘Indigenous Friends of Israel’

Like I said Steve, no one knows land theft better than native aborigines. Don't you agree?

Golly gee. Does anyone know where Steve has so suddenly disappeared to?
Don't worry MJ it's only been a few hours,I know how much you miss me,but Janette,Nicolette..is starting to think you may have Gay intentions,I told her not to worry MJ is as manly as a Zionist with a Low Sperm Count can be

Last edited:
Gosh Steve I wonder who the native Australian aborigines support in the Israel/Palestinian conflict? And who knows land thieves better than them? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
tHEY oFFICIALLY support THE PALESTINIANS...Like all Native Peoples they Despise YOU PEOPLE...YOU DID ASK AND I DID GET BACK STRAIGHT AWAY...YA HEAR ME YALL

Aw bless you Steve for chiming in. Hope you enjoy this & oh by the way, please show us your "official" aborigine support for Palestinians. 'Atta boy! Heh, Heh!

Like I said Steve, no one knows land theft better than native aborigines. Don't you agree?

Golly gee. Does anyone know where Steve has so suddenly disappeared to?
Don't worry MJ it's only been a few hours,I know how much you miss me,but Janette,Nicolette..is starting to think you may have Gay intentions,I told her not to worry MJ is as manly as a Zionist with a Low Sperm Count can be

Oh Steve, who among us doesn't love you for your great intellect as seen in your posts?

yOU MUST BE DRINKING KOOLADE,WITH SUCH DELUSIONAL TALK MJ

I agree but we are doing something about it...Yours is a fair comment to any thinking person BUT it is some what Hypocritical coming from you CONSIDERING AMERICA ARE ONE OF THE WORLDS WORSE NATIVE PEOPLES EXTERMINATORS MOREOVER YOUR DEVOTION TO THE WORSE CULT OF ATTEMPTED EXTERMINATORS THE ZIONISTS

I suggest you of all people should realise you are not standing on any Moral High ground BUT QUICKSAND.

have a pleasant day MJ and think about what I have said,there is no need to Bow in Front of me

I don’t think he should bow ‍♀️ in front of you but I believe that you should bend over

I agree but we are doing something about it...Yours is a fair comment to any thinking person BUT it is some what Hypocritical coming from you CONSIDERING AMERICA ARE ONE OF THE WORLDS WORSE NATIVE PEOPLES EXTERMINATORS MOREOVER YOUR DEVOTION TO THE WORSE CULT OF ATTEMPTED EXTERMINATORS THE ZIONISTS

I suggest you of all people should realise you are not standing on any Moral High ground BUT QUICKSAND.

have a pleasant day MJ and think about what I have said,there is no need to Bow in Front of me

I don’t think he should bow ‍♀️ in front of you but I believe that you should bend over

I'll go for that. If he bends over I'll have a disposal for my bottle of beer.

Guys is that the BEST you can come up with... me I'm not a Fannyman but a Meow Pussyman...BUT MAYBE YOU TWO COULD GET TOGETHER AS IS YOUR SLANT LOL<AND FCUK THE ASS OFF EACH OTHER,YOU KNOW THE WAY THE TERRORIST ZIONISTS DO...LOL.....you have a Low Mentality but that is YOUR REALITY,BEND DOWN LOW AND SHOW EACH OTHER WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW...Poofters

Guys is that the BEST you can come up with... me I'm not a Fannyman but a Meow Pussyman...BUT MAYBE YOU TWO COULD GET TOGETHER AS IS YOUR SLANT LOL<AND FCUK THE ASS OFF EACH OTHER,YOU KNOW THE WAY THE TERRORIST ZIONISTS DO...LOL.....you have a Low Mentality but that is YOUR REALITY,BEND DOWN LOW AND SHOW EACH OTHER WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW...Poofters

Bend down low and clean yourself. Bring your magnifying glass. :ahole-1:

You just can't help the size of your DICK or YOUR BRAIN...now that is FUNNY

You wish you had them... Now, THAT IS FUNNY !!!!!! :321: :badgrin:

NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE OWNED UP TO YOUR INADEQUESES excusee the spelling

Do you have any idea how much fun you are for us to play with? Please post more often.

Do you have any idea how much fun you are for us to play with? Please post more often.
I fully well know...thank you MJ...what I like about you is,that you do not have a defective intellect like some of your breed(you see how clever I am in insulting you by the use of only one word,and you need superior intellect to achieve thus)

Anyhow I will endeavour to give you fun and mirth,but it will always depend on my stream of scourse material...THE RAMBLINGS OF THE ZIONIST TERRORIST FILTH..see you around MJ but please note,I notice that you Lemmings, always have to look upwards when speaking or addressing ME,AS IT SHOULD BE,AS NATURE REQUIRES,,,H.I.M.THELIQ

I fully well know...thank you MJ...what I like about you is,that you do not have a defective intellect like some of your breed(you see how clever I am in insulting you by the use of only one word,and you need superior intellect to achieve thus)

Anyhow I will endeavour to give you fun and mirth,but it will always depend on my stream of scourse material...THE RAMBLINGS OF THE ZIONIST TERRORIST FILTH..see you around MJ but please note,I notice that you Lemmings, always have to look upwards when speaking or addressing ME,AS IT SHOULD BE,AS NATURE REQUIRES,,,H.I.M.THELIQ

Those nasty Israelis
1f644.png

Imam Tawhidi
8 hrs ·
Israeli nurse breastfeeding a Palestinian child after surgery, because the mother is ill and unable to. Peace is beautiful.

Those nasty Israelis
1f644.png

Imam Tawhidi
8 hrs ·
Israeli nurse breastfeeding a Palestinian child after surgery, because the mother is ill and unable to. Peace is beautiful.
:yourpointsmile:

Those nasty Israelis
1f644.png

Imam Tawhidi
8 hrs ·

:huh1::smoke:

Those nasty Israelis
1f644.png

Imam Tawhidi
8 hrs ·

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

Those nasty Israelis
1f644.png

Imam Tawhidi
8 hrs ·

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

WHAT'S YOURS?

Israel is so short of friends it allies with anyone who will over look all its bad deeds.

Those nasty Israelis
1f644.png

Imam Tawhidi
8 hrs ·

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

WHAT'S YOURS?

she doesn't understand 'things' - she's a little 'programmed' --- .......[like, what that picture represented -- how people can turn the other cheek in the midst of turmoil and be nice....]

Steve, you have been a wonderful playmate. And you now have my permission to address me as MJB, the Great.

Forum List

Back