Agricultural terrorism

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
Last edited:
'Agricultural terrorism': Palestinian crops face destruction by Israeli settlers

Last week, four Israelis came down from a settlement up on a neighboring hill after the evening call to prayer, cut through a chain-linked fence, and severed 60 of Iyad’s grapevines from their roots. The settlers did not leave without further marking their presence with a crude slogan in Hebrew spray-painted on a nearby boulder.

What's your excuse?
Israel and settlers do this all the time. Destroy their food to get them to leave. Then Israel can steal the land.

'Agricultural terrorism': Palestinian crops face destruction by Israeli settlers

Last week, four Israelis came down from a settlement up on a neighboring hill after the evening call to prayer, cut through a chain-linked fence, and severed 60 of Iyad’s grapevines from their roots. The settlers did not leave without further marking their presence with a crude slogan in Hebrew spray-painted on a nearby boulder.

What's your excuse?

GMO. Can't help it because of the DOA mandate. DOA means Department of Agriculture..

Last edited:

What's your excuse?
Israel and settlers do this all the time. Destroy their food to get them to leave. Then Israel can steal the land.

Islamic terrorist apologists do this all the time. Float silly conspiracy theories and then run for cover.

What's your excuse?

Islamic terrorist apologists do this all the time. Float silly conspiracy theories and then run for cover.
What does mean: "float silly conspiracy......"?

What are Jslamic terrorist apologists?

Who runs for cover? Who are you talking about?

What's your excuse?

More proof that we need a stupid post button.

What's your excuse?

You’re in denial. You should fix that.

What's your excuse?

I have one! Those “ balloons “ the Palestinians have deliberately floated over the Israeli border to set fires killing crops, animals, and destroying farmland. Why don’t you comment about that?????
What’s YOUR excuse for being such a Racist piece of Flesh? I forget; You’re a Pro Palestinian

What's your excuse?

I have one! Those “ balloons “ the Palestinians have deliberately floated over the Israeli border to set fires killing crops, animals, and destroying farmland. Why don’t you comment about that?????
What’s YOUR excuse for being such a Racist piece of Flesh? I forget; You’re a Pro Palestinian
I'm not a racisit.

You think about what would happen if the Palestinians stopped the attacks.

What's your excuse?

I'm not a racisit.

You want to know about the Israelis but say nothing about the Palestinians. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality. :cul2:

What's your excuse?

YEP! And who better than you to create it. Go for it. 'Atta boy!

What's your excuse?

I'm not a racisit.

Nothing. Palestine would still be occupied like it has since 1948. The occupation is Israel's gig. It doesn't matter what the Palestinians do.

What's your excuse?

I'm not a racisit.

Nothing. Palestine would still be occupied like it has since 1948. The occupation is Israel's gig. It doesn't matter what the Palestinians do.

Yawn....., Here we go again; Israel doesn’t have the right to exist. :boo_hoo14:

What's your excuse?

I'm not a racisit.

Yawn....., Here we go again; Israel doesn’t have the right to exist. :boo_hoo14:
Has nothing to do with the before said, but trolls they gotta have it easy.:icon_rolleyes:

I'm not a racisit.

Has nothing to do with the before said, but trolls they gotta have it easy.:icon_rolleyes:

I'm not a racisit.

You asked the question and you got an answer about what the Palestinians were doing. Don’t like it? Too Bad :ahole-1:

I'm not a racisit.

I'm not a racisit.

You asked the question and you got an answer about what the Palestinians were doing. Don’t like it? Too Bad :ahole-1:
I don't follow.

Forum List

Back