Israel's supposed racism.

Shusha

I think this is the appropriate thread for you to back up your statements. We can go one by one if we have to.

Start here:
The most serious discriminations were established early and relate to land control and citizenship. First, the state took over and controlled approximately 93 percent of all lands within the 1949 cease fire lines, and the state has subsequently used this land preferentially for its Jewish majority by making land available to Jews for development, and denying building permits and the ability to develop land to Palestinians. Second, the state established discriminatory preferences about who could immigrate, return to, or stay—in short belong—in the land as a citizen.

1. 1950 law about confiscation of Absentee Landlord Property. This law defines persons who were expelled, fled, or who left the country after November 29, 1947 as “absentee.” Property belonging to “absentees” was placed under the control of the State of Israel with the Custodian for Absentees’ Property. The Absentee Property Law was the main legal instrument used by Israel to take possession of the land belonging to the internal and external Palestinian refugees, and Muslim Waqf properties across the state. This law continues to be used to this day by quasi-governmental agencies in Israel to take over Palestinian properties in East Jerusalem, for example.
    The Adalah database of 50 discriminatory laws in Israel

Not a thing in that law about race. You should try reading it.

Not a thing in that law about race. You should try reading it.
You say what you want, but it is clearly a supremacist ideology in the same way that the Nazis legalized their supremacist views.

Nothing about supremacy either. You really should try reading the actual law.
I posted one clear example and you remain in denial.

Let's try 2:
1950 Law of Return. This allows every Jewish person to immigrate to Israel and this extends to the children and grandchildren of Jews, as well as their spouses, and the spouses of their children and grandchildren. The flip side of this is that the rights of Palestinians and others to enter the state and become citizens, even if they were born in the area that is now the State of Israel, are extremely restrictive. This discrimination against the non-Jewish minority has been periodically reinforced. For example, the ban on family unification law of 2003 prohibits citizens of Israel from reuniting with Palestinian spouses living in the West Bank or Gaza.

Nothing about supremacy either. You really should try reading the actual law.
I posted one clear example and you remain in denial.

Let's try 2:
1950 Law of Return. This allows every Jewish person to immigrate to Israel and this extends to the children and grandchildren of Jews, as well as their spouses, and the spouses of their children and grandchildren. The flip side of this is that the rights of Palestinians and others to enter the state and become citizens, even if they were born in the area that is now the State of Israel, are extremely restrictive. This discrimination against the non-Jewish minority has been periodically reinforced. For example, the ban on family unification law of 2003 prohibits citizens of Israel from reuniting with Palestinian spouses living in the West Bank or Gaza.

Israel is not obliged to give citizenship to Syrian subjects or Iranian ones, as much as those from PA and Hamas. Enemy states don't usually grant rights to each others' citizens during war.

abi, I went to great lengths to address all your points in your rebuttal of my post.

What is wrong? Did my rebuttals overwhelm you? Or more likely, for you to answer honestly would take yet another chunk out of your credibility.

I think it is the latter.

A total of 26,787 Christian pupils studied in grade schools and high schools, some 1.6% of all students.

Of all Christian Arab twelfth graders, 73.9% were eligible to receive matriculation certificates (Bagrut).

A high proportion (66.2%) of Israeli Christian 12th grades who took the matriculation exams earned scores high enough to make them eligible for university-standard studies, as opposed to 51.9% of Israeli Druze, 41% of Israeli Muslims and 55.1% of Israeli Jews.

More than two-thirds (68.5%) of Christians aged 15 and above participated in the workforce in 2016.

(full article online)

An inside look at Israel's Christian minority

Let's try 2:
Okay, still nothing but denial.

How bout this? Does this scream to the zionist supremacist culture?

2277281834.jpg

Parallel justice systems

Critics say that lack of police resources in the West Bank is just one of the factors behind the lax enforcement.

“On a basic level there’s a bias against Palestinians who complain to Israeli police over violence by Israeli settlers,” says Sarit Michaeli, spokeswoman for the B’Tselem human rights group. “These cases are not handled with the same seriousness and efficiency as when Israelis are victims of Palestinian violence.”

read more: Israel’s dismal record of arresting and convicting Jewish terrorists

Let's try 2:

2277281834.jpg

Parallel justice systems

Critics say that lack of police resources in the West Bank is just one of the factors behind the lax enforcement.

“On a basic level there’s a bias against Palestinians who complain to Israeli police over violence by Israeli settlers,” says Sarit Michaeli, spokeswoman for the B’Tselem human rights group. “These cases are not handled with the same seriousness and efficiency as when Israelis are victims of Palestinian violence.”

The article is two years old. Any updates?

Hint......B'Tselem.....

The article is about the attack on Duma, which if I recall was never solved. There was the strong possibility that it was another Arab clan. What does Israel have to do with clan war? Anyone know more about it?

Let's try 2:

2277281834.jpg

Parallel justice systems

Hint......B'Tselem.....

The article is about the attack on Duma, which if I recall was never solved. There was the strong possibility that it was another Arab clan. What does Israel have to do with clan war? Anyone know more about it?
The article was about the pattern. You chose one incident. Here are the facts over several years:

2277281834.jpg

Let's try 2:

2277281834.jpg

Parallel justice systems

Hint......B'Tselem.....

The article was about the pattern. You chose one incident. Here are the facts over several years:

2277281834.jpg
Is this study done by B'tselem?

Then I will wait for the real investigation and report :)

Sigh, I have no idea what you are talking about or if you even watched the video.
Yes, I watched your video in its entirety.

So instead of answering my question about it, you feint by saying you have no idea what I'm talking about. Nice dodge.

Let's try it again for the readers (and maybe I'll write a little slower for you since you seem to be very slow on the uptake):

If.

Those.

Film makers.

Showed up.

In Ramallah.

With Orthodox Jewish.

Clothing.

What kind.

Of video.

Do you.

Think we.

Would see????????????????????
I see that abi flat out refuses to answer certain questions.

Sigh, I have no idea what you are talking about or if you even watched the video.
Yes, I watched your video in its entirety.

So instead of answering my question about it, you feint by saying you have no idea what I'm talking about. Nice dodge.

Let's try it again for the readers (and maybe I'll write a little slower for you since you seem to be very slow on the uptake):

If.

Those.

Film makers.

Showed up.

In Ramallah.

With Orthodox Jewish.

Clothing.

What kind.

Of video.

Do you.

Think we.

Would see????????????????????
I see that abi flat out refuses to answer certain questions.
I answered.

Actual posts not responded to or lied about:

In letter to PM, IDF chief, 63 teenagers urge all Israeli youth to refuse to serve in the military until occupation ends, due to ‘racist government policy’ in West Bank
HELL NO, WE WON’T GO!

In letter to PM, IDF chief, 63 teenagers urge all Israeli youth to refuse to serve in the military until occupation ends, due to ‘racist government policy’ in West Bank
HELL NO, WE WON’T GO!

Perhaps as an alternative to serving, they could be sent as a special envoy to Gaza to try to convince Hamas terrorists to stop using violence.

Forum List

Back