Israel's supposed racism.

Uh, no...you're a purporsly ignorant Jew hater.
The charge of Jew hater never wins an argument and in general shows that the one making that claim has lost an argument.

You espouse the same ideology that Hitler did. You can't get around that. You just claimed:
This legislation is way overdue.
No one should sleep with the enemy.

Look at the legislation that was being passed in Germany and see if you still want to argue this point.

Now go study!

The charge of Jew hater never wins an argument and in general shows that the one making that claim has lost an argument.

You espouse the same ideology that Hitler did. You can't get around that. You just claimed:

Look at the legislation that was being passed in Germany and see if you still want to argue this point.

Now go study!
"The charge of Jew hater never wins an argument and in general shows that the one making that claim has lost an argument."

Except that in your case it has numerous times been proven to be true.

Keep trying to turn everything around against Israel, Herr Goebbles.

You are an old dog with too many fleas :)

Except that in your case it has numerous times been proven to be true.

Keep trying to turn everything around against Israel
Nothing gets turned around and the zionists do it to themselves. Look at the racist legislation yourself.

Now go study!

Now go study!
You haven't figured out from the responses to you that you thrive on Jew hatred?

teddyearp,
Are you getting this?
Sigh. Yes. I cannot view Haaretz without a subscription on my computer. I could see just enough on my phone earlier today to call out the one article as pretty much the same as a blog.

I started this thread because I did not witness the kind of racism that we had in the United States in the middle of the last century or so. You know, "Whites Only" signs and stuff. Did you ever see any of those yourself? Since I started this thread, I visited Israel again and saw plenty of people with dark skin walking about with those of light skin. I passed a very dark skinned couple who were laughing and having a good old time on my hike down to the Meshushim pools. And there weren't any "Whites (or Jews) Only" signs there either. That is what comes to mind when I think of racism.

Now granted, that does not mean that there are not racist elements in Israel. There are still some racist elements in almost every country in the whole wide world. Sad indeed. And the separation barrier could be considered racist if you do not take in context. It is (IMHO) actually a political barrier based upon the country trying to prevent the 1-2% of the Palestinian population that want to commit acts of violence upon Israeli civilians. It is sad that the other 98-99% have to suffer for the 1-2%'s actions. And these laws that I cannot read from your Haaretz articles could possibly fall more under the same category. And BTW, Haaretz is about as Jewish as Al-Jazeera or Ma'an.

Two wrongs do not make a right, but how many Jews do you see living in Nablus or Ramallah? How many humans with very dark skin?

And to again respond to your video posted that was your first bump of my thread, those guys were in an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood in Jerusalem where first off, they do not appreciate cameras or being filmed in any way. And then they were being very belligerent getting in folks faces and even pushing off the guy with the yellow vest, telling him essentially to fuck off. Coupled with wearing Palestinian keffiyeh, not usual garb for rank and file Palestinians but sometimes worn by those 1-2%, of course they were going to get a negative reaction. That was their whole purpose. Do you not see that? They or I or you or anyone could do the same thing by taking a camera crew to Ramallah wearing Orthodox Jewish clothing. Do you understand that?

Last edited:
p.s. And yes, I did report your post that linked your thread to mine. I did not do it to get this one locked. I just didn't want your "filthy feet" (LOL) using my thread as a continuation of your racist thread.

I started this thread because I did not witness the kind of racism that we had in the United States in the middle of the last century or so. You know, "Whites Only" signs and stuff.
Interesting point, you claim to have been there. Did you notice if all the roads could be used by everyone? Was a certain group excluded from using certain roads?

And there weren't any "Whites (or Jews) Only" signs there either. That is what comes to mind when I think of racism.
Did you make into any of the settlements? Did you notice that Arabs were not allowed in? Did you notice if these colonies were only for one specific group?

And these laws that I cannot read from your Haaretz articles could possibly fall more under the same category.
They don't. If you cannot read it, I will copy and paste it for if you want.

Forum List

Back