Israel's "Right to Exist"?

I did not bring it up Population genetics is interesting but its usefulness in determining political realities is highly limited

Indeed, it is such a silly argument. Many Muslims and Jews moved to Palestine when they were kicked out of Spain in 1492. Does that mean that neither can call Palestine home?

Palestine was PARTITIONED in 1948 because of emnity between muslims and jews----the emnity is based on the desire of muslims to impose the filth of shariah Sudan was partiitioned recently for the same reason India was partitioned in 1948 for the same reason In order to save the christians of Lebanon----it would be reasonable to partition Lebanon If Arabia were partitioned 1400 years ago------the christian, jewish, zoroastrian genocides there mignt not have occured In fact hundreds of millions of lives might have been saved if people were not subjected to genocide under the laws you advocate

are you enjoying the current ongoing blood bath? The reason it is legal for sunnis to massacre shiites is the LEGAL CONCEPT OF TAKFIR in which muslims can declare 'THE OTHER" sect of islam to be NOT ISLAM at that point -----since the "others" are not muslims killing them becomes legal under shariah Have fun it is accelerating to YOUR DELIGHT

Bologna.

Indeed, it is such a silly argument. Many Muslims and Jews moved to Palestine when they were kicked out of Spain in 1492. Does that mean that neither can call Palestine home?

Palestine was PARTITIONED in 1948 because of emnity between muslims and jews----the emnity is based on the desire of muslims to impose the filth of shariah Sudan was partiitioned recently for the same reason India was partitioned in 1948 for the same reason In order to save the christians of Lebanon----it would be reasonable to partition Lebanon If Arabia were partitioned 1400 years ago------the christian, jewish, zoroastrian genocides there mignt not have occured In fact hundreds of millions of lives might have been saved if people were not subjected to genocide under the laws you advocate

are you enjoying the current ongoing blood bath? The reason it is legal for sunnis to massacre shiites is the LEGAL CONCEPT OF TAKFIR in which muslims can declare 'THE OTHER" sect of islam to be NOT ISLAM at that point -----since the "others" are not muslims killing them becomes legal under shariah Have fun it is accelerating to YOUR DELIGHT

Bologna.

Islamo nazi pig comeback #686

Bologna.

Islamo nazi pig comeback #686

:cuckoo:

I assume that most people who post here frequnetly are adults---and probably adults at least over the age of 40 since younger people tend to have OTHER things to do Yet so many of the posters----eg Ima, georgie----write the kind of comments one expects from the not so bright kids of the neighborhood who spend their time on street corners attempting to establish their personal being thru vulgarity and crude behavior -----I attended college in a rough city----long ago-----I and my fellow students walked thru the city to the various places where the scattered school buildings were located In those days on ELECTION DAYS and VIRTUALLY ALL PUBLIC holidays---the bars were closed ----the city drunks would be seen ---looking a big confused, the gutters and alleys near the bars They would belch out cynical vulgar remarks at the passing students. Whenever I read the posts of Ima or georgie----I am reminded of my school days and those silly frustrated inebriates
I assume the only reason you're here is to throw as much hasbara at the wall as possible to see if any of it sticks? Your constant stream of racist deflection can't change one important historical fact: in 1948 CE one third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish state on the majority of Palestinians by force of arms. Telling me how many Muslim crimes occurred thousands of years ago, or how many throat-slittings presently happen in Sudan doesn't change how Israel came into existence.

Hopefully, you'll be crawling back under the closest kosher rock after November 6th.

I assume that most people who post here frequnetly are adults---and probably adults at least over the age of 40 since younger people tend to have OTHER things to do Yet so many of the posters----eg Ima, georgie----write the kind of comments one expects from the not so bright kids of the neighborhood who spend their time on street corners attempting to establish their personal being thru vulgarity and crude behavior -----I attended college in a rough city----long ago-----I and my fellow students walked thru the city to the various places where the scattered school buildings were located In those days on ELECTION DAYS and VIRTUALLY ALL PUBLIC holidays---the bars were closed ----the city drunks would be seen ---looking a big confused, the gutters and alleys near the bars They would belch out cynical vulgar remarks at the passing students. Whenever I read the posts of Ima or georgie----I am reminded of my school days and those silly frustrated inebriates
I assume the only reason you're here is to throw as much hasbara at the wall as possible to see if any of it sticks? Your constant stream of racist deflection can't change one important historical fact: in 1948 CE one third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish state on the majority of Palestinians by force of arms. Telling me how many Muslim crimes occurred thousands of years ago, or how many throat-slittings presently happen in Sudan doesn't change how Israel came into existence.

Hopefully, you'll be crawling back under the closest kosher rock after November 6th.
I assume the only reason you're here spreading this garbage and lies, is because you're an IslamoNazi worshipping Jew-hating anti-American pig.

Last edited:
IRosie -

You are being hypocritical.

Ima ---admit it you have sex with one year old dog and a five year old chicken

If you want other posters to behave like adults - do so yourself!

IRosie -

You are being hypocritical.

If you want other posters to behave like adults - do so yourself!

Q: Why are there no Finns (Saigons) on the moon?

A: They went, but there was no wood.

Notice how she doesn't deny it! :D

iro, Saig wants you to act like an adult, this should be fun. :lol:

some things never change----the sandbox snots of yesteryear grow up and become the sandbox snots of today
Oh, because calling everyone who doesn't agree with you an islamonazi pig is soooo grown up. Or were you talking about yourself as well? :D

Notice how she doesn't deny it! :D

iro, Saig wants you to act like an adult, this should be fun. :lol:

some things never change----the sandbox snots of yesteryear grow up and become the sandbox snots of today
Oh, because calling everyone who doesn't agree with you an islamonazi pig is soooo grown up. Or were you talking about yourself as well? :D

try again chicken bugger------the only persons which I describe as islamo nazi pigs ----are islamo nazi pigs The description has nothing to do with "agreeing" or "disagreeing" with me. I never had a conversation with your hero Josef Goebbels---but I did read some of his writings-------He neither agreed with me or disagreed with me----in fact he was dead before I was born -----but I do, correctly, describe him and you as islamo nazi pigs

try again chicken bugger------the only persons which I describe as islamo nazi pigs ----are islamo nazi pigs The description has nothing to do with "agreeing" or "disagreeing" with me. I never had a conversation with your hero Josef Goebbels---but I did read some of his writings-------He neither agreed with me or disagreed with me----in fact he was dead before I was born -----but I do, correctly, describe him and you as islamo nazi pigs

How grown up for an 80 year old. :D

You agree that you should be alive, Goebbels thought ALL Jews should be dead. So no, he didn't agree with you. Please try again.

You agree that you should be alive, Goebbels thought ALL Jews should be dead. So no, he didn't agree with you. Please try again.

It is true that I do not believe that all jews should be dead-----and I do believe that josef goebbels was a nazi pig and you do not ----however you made the incorrect claim that I refer to all people who disagree with me as "islamo nazi" That claim is not true. I have discussions with many people who disagree with me on many points and do not consider them all to be islamo nazi pigs as are you and as was josef goebbels I do not like to eat chocolate ice cream It does not taste good to me-----but one of my brothers loves it I do not call him an islamo nazi pig for disagreeing with me about chocolate ice cream

I assume the only reason you're here spreading this garbage and lies, is because you're an IslamoNazi worshipping Jew-hating anti-American pig.
Which flag do you flap?

It is true that I do not believe that all jews should be dead-----and I do believe that josef goebbels was a nazi pig and you do not ----however you made the incorrect claim that I refer to all people who disagree with me as "islamo nazi" That claim is not true. I have discussions with many people who disagree with me on many points and do not consider them all to be islamo nazi pigs as are you and as was josef goebbels I do not like to eat chocolate ice cream It does not taste good to me-----but one of my brothers loves it I do not call him an islamo nazi pig for disagreeing with me about chocolate ice cream
But ice cream is irrelevant of course. Anyone who disagrees with you ON ISRAEL OR JEWS IN GENERAL in an islamo nazi pig. How grown up for an 80 year old.

But ice cream is irrelevant of course. Anyone who disagrees with you ON ISRAEL OR JEWS IN GENERAL in an islamo nazi pig. How grown up for an 80 year old.

Ima is doing the islamo nazi thing----she is back pedaling on her original assertion in which she comically claimed that I refer to anyone who disagrees with me as "ISLAMO NAZI PIG" and she is doing that vulgar from the gutter thing of mocking old age You can take an islamo pig out of the muck---but you can take the muck out of islamo nazi pig

Forum List

Back