Israel's inquiry into death of activist Rachel Corrie not credible, says US

HouseFly:

I have never called you an anti-Semite. I highly resent that accusation. What I called you was an anti-American, Jew hatin', Islamo-Nazi ass kissin', terrorist lovin' sumbitch. You got that?

AHHHHH...a "Jew-hatin IslamoNazi, terrorist lovin sumbitch"....at the risk of further exploring your nest of contradictions suppose you break down the difference between "antismite" and "Jew-hatin"....then you might want to explore the relevance of Israel's textbook "terrorism".........if you get this far cracker...try to cite the ideological irreconcilability of Islam with the Nazi ethos.....
The you can recount your participation in criminal U.S. aggression and genocidal killing in SouthEast Asia....a NAZI by any other name is still a Nazi
You can call me Heinrich then if that's what you think. Or Hermann. Machts es nichts.

just as I suspected: you typically dig yourself into a hole---not unlike your limp-minded cohort Sprayit---and when your cards are called, you fold like the pussy that you are....

just as I suspected: you typically dig yourself into a hole---not unlike your limp-minded cohort Sprayit---and when your cards are called, you fold like the pussy that you are....

Nobody, and I mean nobody tucks tail and runs like you, Princess, and this board quickly recognized you to be what I have known for many years ... a pompous jackass who "sucks off goats."

Look who is calling someone limp-minded --the big "brave" man sitting safely in front of his computer. It really is a shame that in a big city like New York with so much going on you would think that Bellevue could arrange some free outings for the patients.

Is that the mentally ill American girl who was resposible for all the increases in the pancake houses all over the civilized world? The one who traveled to the Middle East in a war zone to publically condemn our US president, burn a mock American flag & join in with Palestinian terrorists chanting "Death To America" & then march in front of moving buldozer?
If Holocaust victims were alive today, they'd kick your fuckin' ass!
I hate to tell you this, loinboy, but Hitler's decision to purge Europe of its Jewish population was precipitated by Muslims who wanted the property of Israelis living in their ancestral lands. They figured if Germany could get rid of the Jewish folks living in Europe, that the Middle East, where many Jewish believers live, would be a free fire zone for them to eliminate them and expropriate their holdings, just like Hitler did, laundering the proceeds through Swiss banks, for his army. The reason the Israelis ended up with a larger piece of real estate than they were going to get anyway after WWII, which would have been Jewish property anyhow since they owned it, the people they'd peaceably lived with for years decided they'd prefer expropriating the property the Jewish folks already had. Unfortunately, the little Holocaust brown-nosers who went to visit Hitler and facilitate the demise of the Jewish population in Europe didn't come back with a prize after Hitler committed suicide and Germany lost the war. They came back, all right, only feeling empowered by their murders and wanting to get something out of the people they'd planned on decimating in the Holy land. So they said no to everything the United Nations promised them, which was more than they had before. This was not agreeable to the Jewish people already living in their own homes in the area, passed from generation to generation for thousands of years, so Israel organized its own defense system rapidly and took the land over militarily in 1948. This took the monkey off the United Nations, who needed to move on with other post war obligations anyway, and the few people who felt they lost something were not helped by wealthy oil moguls in surrounding countries, who had other agendas, namely harassing their Jewish brethren to go to Israel. It was so much more convenient not to share with a few thousand people, so they did nothing except stir up trouble for the new/old nation of Israel. Some Jewish who didn't die in the ovens no longer loved Europe after WWII and went home to Israel, the home of their ancestors and many relatives who never left the country for eons.

Instead of harping on people here about their ancestry and right to being, why don't you do yourself a huge favor, and get the greedy oil folks to share some of their holdings with the Palestinians and some of that sandy real estate. All that oil money could build some water factories to purify and desalinate the waters of the Mediterranean, so the people could grow watermelons and plants that like sand. The displaced folks would have a home and could turn the desert into a paradise. Gollies, wouldn't it be lovely if they got so busy nobody would be interested in war any more?

While you're getting ready to go over there and propose this, why don't you just kick back and enjoy yourself for a few weeks and organize some people who specialize in desalination. Give the "Palestinians" water and the desert, and you just never know what prosperity and fun they could bring to the whole area.

Working works. Give it a try. ;)

Forum List

Back