Israel's influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef dead at 93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sick how the Neo-Zionists here feel that they must attack those forum members who refuse to bow down before this false idol, Obadia Josef.

Just because many of us think he is a racist pig, doesn't give you guys the right to attack us.

I am still waiting for Sherri to appologize for insulting my family.

Once she goes down that level, she has no business of talk about personal attacks.

I don't know how someone with that kind of attitude is a supporting forum member.

Honestly.

I criticized you, criticism you deserved.

You choose to be a Zionist, expect criticism from people of conscience. Worlds separate you from them.

Zionists engage in acts like defending racist rabbis and hating nonJews all over the world, no matter what those people have done for them. Even the gift of life means nothing.

Its sick how the Neo-Zionists here feel that they must attack those forum members who refuse to bow down before this false idol, Obadia Josef.

Just because many of us think he is a racist pig, doesn't give you guys the right to attack us.

Once she goes down that level, she has no business of talk about personal attacks.

I don't know how someone with that kind of attitude is a supporting forum member.

Honestly.

You choose to be a Zionist, expect criticism from people of conscience. Worlds separate you from them.

Zionists engage in acts like defending racist rabbis and hating nonJews all over the world, no matter what those people have done for them. Even the gift of life means nothing.

When the whore for HAMAS apologizes for posting to Lipush "Better you had never been born than to be raised as Zionist" - and even worse! - then maybe the heinous slug can drag its filthy self up out of the Marianas Trench of vile hatred and attempt to navigate the seas to arrive on the 'high ground' of the true 'people of conscience'.

In the mean time, it's just another 'trick' from a l'il pious pustule that pretends to be a Christian......

The l'il sherriliar pisses and moans about a dead 'racist' rabbi - but when a live USMB poster in the same thread mocks Holocust survivors and calls them all liars, were are the complaints from that "person of conscience"???

Why does the l'il sherriKKKins have no conscience when it comes to that???

Honestly.

Why is that? Is there a rule that forum supporters must also be zionist supporters?

Zionism has nothing to do with it: it's about the sherriliar's filthy mouth spewing and calling other people's children 'spawn' and worse...... A turd in a punchbowl would be in better taste than many of pigshit sherriKKKins' l'il pronouncements.

Perhaps now I finally have a reason to visit The Holy Land.

To piss and spit on this racist monster's grave.

Why would you want to do that?

Are you crazy? It takes to be a rotted and wicked person to do that to a grave.

I wouldn't do something like that even to an enemy

What kind if education did you recieve?:cuckoo:

The HAMAS whore sherriliar will claim that she's 'just following Jesus' in behaving that way...... She'll be lying to say it, but since when has that ever stopped her maw?

The HAMAS whore sherriliar will claim that she's 'just following Jesus' in behaving that way...... She'll be lying to say it, but since when has that ever stopped her maw?

She is no Christian. I have never come across a Christian like her. I think she is definitely a Muslim.

Mocking a dead man? is this classic behavior for anti semites?

I am not sure-----when I was a kid---it was classic behavior for sandbox sluts---
mockery of the aged, the crippled and whomever dropped dead. << that and
incessantly dirty fingernails. R' Ovadia ---delivered some very CONTROVERSIAL
REMARKS-----not in HUGE PUBLIC FORUMS-----or IN THE ISRAELI PARLIAMENT--
or ON RADIO---or -----TV or in the UN........ the big time thing that the
jihado-nazis are quoting is something someone said he said------during a holiday
synagogue talk -----at a time when it would be VERY VERY VERY unlikely that
anyone could have recorded his words and no one would dare to "TAKE NOTES"
Thus what he said is "heresay" not that I discount it entirely. I am just
noting the circumstances -----it was NOT A STATE POLICY SPEECH. It
had nothing to do with racism-----it was a kind of DISMISSAL of the rest of the
world-------a kind of -----live and let live===and "its good if they do the hard
work----not us"-----Kinda like the US felt about china and its inexpensive toys
50 years ago-----well --actually more recently-----they made really nice baby
clothes

His world view is not all that weird-----it is simply ethnocentric and isolationist.---
like that of lots and lots of americans. It was our isolationist viewpoint that
led to our tolerating the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE ---and a whole host of
other genocides afterwards so it is not always ok

getting back to R' Ovadia-----his remarks do not come close the virulence
I heard in a mosque----from a visiting GENIUS from the VERY VERY VERY
Influential AL AZHAR University------circa 1970. That stuff was GENOCIDAL
RANT no one talks about -----the muslims there took the genocidal rant
as -------ho hum........MORE TRUTH!!!!! I was the only horrified person present--
I did not tape it

Honestly.

When the whore for HAMAS apologizes for posting to Lipush "Better you had never been born than to be raised as Zionist" - and even worse! - then maybe the heinous slug can drag its filthy self up out of the Marianas Trench of vile hatred and attempt to navigate the seas to arrive on the 'high ground' of the true 'people of conscience'.

In the mean time, it's just another 'trick' from a l'il pious pustule that pretends to be a Christian......

The l'il sherriliar pisses and moans about a dead 'racist' rabbi - but when a live USMB poster in the same thread mocks Holocust survivors and calls them all liars, were are the complaints from that "person of conscience"???

Why does the l'il sherriKKKins have no conscience when it comes to that???

Qft.

She is no Christian. I have never come across a Christian like her. I think she is definitely a Muslim.

She is a Muslima Convert trying to lie about being Christian to try and gain American sympathy for her terrorist friends.

qft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I see the Zionist still denies what was written about the land called Palestine by the Greek Historian Herodotus.

Well, some always close their eyes to Truth, but their ignorance changes not one thing.

Just like the Zionist racist yosef, they will one day die and return to dust.

And the Truth and the land of Palestine shall remain.
Herodotus was talking about the philistines, not the Arabs who called themselves Palestinians as of 1964. The philistines are an extinct people. Ignoramus. The only people who were called "Palestinians" were JEWS pre 1947. Arabs considered it an insult to be called by that name. :lmao:

No, your allah (everyone knows you are not a Christian), is a moon-god.

The land was called Judea before it was renamed by the Romans to Philistina. It was previously known as Judea, and now called Israel.

Put that in your pipe and place it where the sun don't shine. :lol:

6:96 He it is that cleaveth the day-break (from the dark): He makes the night for rest and tranquillity, and the sun and moon for the reckoning (of time): Such is the judgment and ordering of (Him), the Exalted in Power, the Omniscient.

7:54 Your Guardian Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He settled Himself on the Throne: He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: and the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) are subservient by His Command. Verily, His are the Creation and the Command. Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds!

10:5 It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for it; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who know.

13:2 Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; then He established Himself on the Throne; He has subjected the sun and the moon! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.

31:29 Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and he merges Day into Night; that He has subjected the sun, and the moon (to His Law), each running its course for a term appointed; and that Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do?

So Mohamed used words like doth, ye, seest, thou and o'er? :lol:
Mohammad was illiterate he could read or write a single word.

Even though some Muslims are hateful people like Noxious and that Holocaust-denier Nazi-sucker Sunniturd - I don't think it's right to insult them ALL by suggesting the sherrifilth is one of them.

She's just a Nazi-sucking psychotic freak, is all.....Whatever religion she was raised in, she'd have perverted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back