Israel's influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef dead at 93

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see the Zionist still denies what was written about the land called Palestine by the Greek Historian Herodotus.

Well, some always close their eyes to Truth, but their ignorance changes not one thing.

Just like the Zionist racist yosef, they will one day die and return to dust.

And the Truth and the land of Palestine shall remain.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, your allah (everyone knows you are not a Christian), is a moon-god.

The land was called Judea before it was renamed by the Romans to Philistina. It was previously known as Judea, and now called Israel.

Put that in your pipe and place it where the sun don't shine. :lol:

6:96 He it is that cleaveth the day-break (from the dark): He makes the night for rest and tranquillity, and the sun and moon for the reckoning (of time): Such is the judgment and ordering of (Him), the Exalted in Power, the Omniscient.

7:54 Your Guardian Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He settled Himself on the Throne: He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: and the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) are subservient by His Command. Verily, His are the Creation and the Command. Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds!

10:5 It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for it; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who know.

13:2 Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; then He established Himself on the Throne; He has subjected the sun and the moon! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.

31:29 Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and he merges Day into Night; that He has subjected the sun, and the moon (to His Law), each running its course for a term appointed; and that Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do?

No, your allah (everyone knows you are not a Christian), is a moon-god.

The land was called Judea before it was renamed by the Romans to Philistina. It was previously known as Judea, and now called Israel.

Put that in your pipe and place it where the sun don't shine. :lol:

6:96 He it is that cleaveth the day-break (from the dark): He makes the night for rest and tranquillity, and the sun and moon for the reckoning (of time): Such is the judgment and ordering of (Him), the Exalted in Power, the Omniscient.

7:54 Your Guardian Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He settled Himself on the Throne: He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: and the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) are subservient by His Command. Verily, His are the Creation and the Command. Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds!

10:5 It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for it; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who know.

13:2 Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; then He established Himself on the Throne; He has subjected the sun and the moon! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.

31:29 Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and he merges Day into Night; that He has subjected the sun, and the moon (to His Law), each running its course for a term appointed; and that Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do?

So Mohamed used words like doth, ye, seest, thou and o'er? :lol:

Nah, that was Shakespeare. Perhaps Shakespeare wrote the Koran? :lol:

Quote: Originally Posted by*editec*I found this surprising as I read about:*Quote:"Ovadia Yosef*(Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף*; Arabic: يوسف* عبدالله** ‘Abdullah Yūsuf)[2] (September 24, 1920 – October 7, 2013),[3] was the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, a recognized Talmudic scholar and an authority on halakha."In 2000, he*described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners: "The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.".[52][53]Shas chairman Eli Yishai said criticism of the rabbi is unjustified, explaining, "Rabbi Ovadia weeps for every Jew who is killed ... but nobody, not even a saint, has not sinned. Everyone dies in a state of sin. It's even stated that*he declared that Hitler was a messenger sent to do God's work before the arrival of the Messiah."[52]In 2009, Yosef repeated his claims that the holocaust was retribution for re-incarnated sinners: "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation... It is a reincarnation of those souls... All those poor people in the Holocaust we wonder why it was done. There were righteous people among them. Still, they were punished because of sins."[54]

The man was obviously a racist kook!

Not at all surprising one such as him has become a Hero and an Idol of worship for Zionists!

Says lots about Zionism!

Ovadia Yosef: Shoah victims - reincarnated sinners

Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef has argued that those murdered in the Holocaust were a reincarnation of sinners from past generations,*Ma'ariv*reported on Sunday. In his weekly Saturday evening sermon, whose subject was the period between the 17th of Tamuz and Tisha Be'av fasts, the rabbi explained that on Tamuz 17, a number of calamities had occurred, including the breaching of Jerusalem's walls which led to the destruction of the Temple on Tisha Be'av, as well as the sin of the golden calf which led to the shattering of the Tablets of Stone. "There is no calamity that the people of Israel suffer that isn't part of [the punishment for] the sin of the golden calf. The tragedies we've endured throughout generations - the Inquisition, the Holocaust - they are all part of the sin of the golden calf," Rabbi Yosef explained. "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation," continued Yosef. "It is a reincarnation of those souls. Our teacher The Ari said that there are no new souls in our generation…all the souls were once in the world and have returned

Ovadia Yosef: Shoah victims - reincarnated sinners | JPost | Israel News

Ovadia Yosef: Shoah victims - reincarnated sinners

Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef has argued that those murdered in the Holocaust were a reincarnation of sinners from past generations,*Ma'ariv*reported on Sunday. In his weekly Saturday evening sermon, whose subject was the period between the 17th of Tamuz and Tisha Be'av fasts, the rabbi explained that on Tamuz 17, a number of calamities had occurred, including the breaching of Jerusalem's walls which led to the destruction of the Temple on Tisha Be'av, as well as the sin of the golden calf which led to the shattering of the Tablets of Stone. "There is no calamity that the people of Israel suffer that isn't part of [the punishment for] the sin of the golden calf. The tragedies we've endured throughout generations - the Inquisition, the Holocaust - they are all part of the sin of the golden calf," Rabbi Yosef explained. "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation," continued Yosef. "It is a reincarnation of those souls. Our teacher The Ari said that there are no new souls in our generation…all the souls were once in the world and have returned

Ovadia Yosef: Shoah victims - reincarnated sinners | JPost | Israel News

SO????? are you trying to make a point? Ovadia Josef decided to get into
METAPHYSICS AND MYSTICISM If you are so eager for such
chit chat------in relation to scriptural writings and opinions thereof---
try READING the scriptural writings If you actually read the
stuff a bit comprehensively----you might find them not all that
CONVENIENT to your personal and depraved ambitions

I will help you----the person JESUS---- described in the New Testament---
never uttered a word (according to the written accounts) that contradict
the words of R' Ovadia Yosef

Some jewish mystics have a view of the world which blames its
IMPERFECTIONS ---from injury to war to mosquitos to death---
on that which amounts to the WRONG CHOICES by MAN---who has been
Granted FREEDOM OF CHOICE ----by G-d. Now you know the
actual theme of the first book of "GENESIS"

what's this got to do with the OP?

Nox derailed the thread. I wish people would keep on topic.

and you continued the derail.

now get back on topic, of the racist pig Obadia Josef Stalin.

may his name and memory be gone forever.

You are a bit confused you must be referring to IBN ABDULLAH

Abdullah is the arabic form of OVADIA -----Ibn Abdullah was born
in Mecca some 1400 years ago-----he grew up to be a Raping, murdering
thieving pig-----and,, historically,, his followers have murdered in the
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, and have elaborated the legal code so disgusting
that it fascinated ADOLF ABU ALI----who used it in order to legalize Genocide
in Europe.. The IBN ABDULLAH genocidal activity persists ------The name of
IBN ABUDULLAH----to wit---muhummad ----will never be forgotten in view of the
Oceans of blood that result from the creed of that disgusting pig .

R' Ovadia Yosef----never murdered anyone or incited murder or led a
murderous campaign-----He was NOTHING like the PIG OF MECCA

Quote: Originally Posted by*editec*I found this surprising as I read about:*Quote:"Ovadia Yosef*(Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף*; Arabic: يوسف* عبدالله** ‘Abdullah Yūsuf)[2] (September 24, 1920 – October 7, 2013),[3] was the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, a recognized Talmudic scholar and an authority on halakha."In 2000, he*described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners: "The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.".[52][53]Shas chairman Eli Yishai said criticism of the rabbi is unjustified, explaining, "Rabbi Ovadia weeps for every Jew who is killed ... but nobody, not even a saint, has not sinned. Everyone dies in a state of sin. It's even stated that*he declared that Hitler was a messenger sent to do God's work before the arrival of the Messiah."[52]In 2009, Yosef repeated his claims that the holocaust was retribution for re-incarnated sinners: "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation... It is a reincarnation of those souls... All those poor people in the Holocaust we wonder why it was done. There were righteous people among them. Still, they were punished because of sins."[54]

The man was obviously a racist kook!

Not at all surprising one such as him has become a Hero and an Idol of worship for Zionists!

Says lots about Zionism!

What do you find supprising about ----that thing you cited. It does not surprise me.
WHY does the mystical concept that WHOLE PEOPLES are made RESPONSIBLE and
CULPABLE for the sins of some of their members cause your brain to go into
CRACK UP mode??? In fact such beliefs are important amongst civilized
human societies------It creates SOCIAL PRESSURES upon even people like you-
to BECOME decent How does RACISM come into the mix?

As to your idiot contention "" (he) became Hero and an Idol of worship for Zionists""
in fact-----he had a very small following amongst jews both in Israel and in
"THE GALUT" (diaspora) He became prominent more on his incitement
OF CONTROVERSY than on anyone ever "worshipping" him Your heros---
OSAMA BIN LADEN and ADOLF ABU ALI----had and HAVE far more
(even proportionate to size of audience) faithful followers and
WORSHIPPERS.) I never met an actual SHAS person-----just one
of my colleagues----admitted with a giggle----"I have family members
who are 'shas' " Uhm----anyone out there know how many "shas"
people managed to get a seat in the Knesset? ANYONE?

sherri----why are you SO intent on proving your ignorance-----you know
nothing about "shas"-----and you quote silly nazi commentary on a book
you never read----to wit ---the BIBLE

Its sick how the Neo-Zionists here feel that they must attack those forum members who refuse to bow down before this false idol, Obadia Josef.

Just because many of us think he is a racist pig, doesn't give you guys the right to attack us.

I am still waiting for Sherri to appologize for insulting my family.

Once she goes down that level, she has no business of talk about personal attacks.

I don't know how someone with that kind of attitude is a supporting forum member.

Honestly.

Perhaps now I finally have a reason to visit The Holy Land.

To piss and spit on this racist monster's grave.

Why would you want to do that?

Are you crazy? It takes to be a rotted and wicked person to do that to a grave.

I wouldn't do something like that even to an enemy

What kind if education did you recieve?:cuckoo:

Its sick how the Neo-Zionists here feel that they must attack those forum members who refuse to bow down before this false idol, Obadia Josef.

Just because many of us think he is a racist pig, doesn't give you guys the right to attack us.

I am still waiting for Sherri to appologize for insulting my family.

Once she goes down that level, she has no business of talk about personal attacks.

I don't know how someone with that kind of attitude is a supporting forum member.

Honestly.

Why is that? Is there a rule that forum supporters must also be zionist supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back