Israel’s efforts to erase Palestinian history reflect ‘incremental genocide...

Unlike the Colosseum in Rome for example, there is not a shred of evidence that Solomon's temple existed just as there is no evidence that the western wall has anything to do with Jews.

You're a mentally ill fucking retarded lying asshole, on your best day. Please die as soon as possible.

Western Wall | pilgrimage site, Jerusalem

"The authenticity of the Western Wall has been confirmed by tradition, history, and archaeological research..."

Because they cannot mooch as good as Israel.

The fakestinians are the world's #1 parasites, and the fakestinian/UN/UNRWA/Western guilt money syndrome is the biggest fraudulent industry of all time. More aid $$ flushed down the toilet to the fakestinians swiss bank accounts than can be counted - just as Suha in her $100K/month lifestyle at that Parisian hotel.
LoL yup, Suha and her stolen two billion is boycotting Ara-fart's people. She won't ever visit "Palestine" nor will she send a dime of the stolen money to the poor, suffering, occupied, oppressed Palestinians. Anybody know why? :lmao:

I could argue that statements such as "There is no such thing as a Palestinian" and "There was no one here before the [return of the Jewish people]" are acknowledgements of Palestinian history rather than refutations or erasure of it.

By all means, let's acknowledge the history of the Palestinian people. Let's just acknowledge their true history, and not the one they made up to erase Jewish history.
When it comes to fabricating a history to explain the existence of a people, the Jews of the Bible had creation myths that equal if not exceed other people's legends.
Erasing and renaming Arabic names for villages and towns to replace them with Hebrew place names in modern times is common enough when land is conquered by war. When the Soviet puppet state of Poland annexed Breslau its name became Wrocław. At the same time the predominantly German population were displaced and transported to the German Democratic Republic or to allied-occupied West Germany and Poles moved in to a city which was to become Polish with little sign of the past allowed.

I could argue that statements such as "There is no such thing as a Palestinian" and "There was no one here before the [return of the Jewish people]" are acknowledgements of Palestinian history rather than refutations or erasure of it.

By all means, let's acknowledge the history of the Palestinian people. Let's just acknowledge their true history, and not the one they made up to erase Jewish history.
When it comes to fabricating a history to explain the existence of a people, the Jews of the Bible had creation myths that equal if not exceed other people's legends.
Erasing and renaming Arabic names for villages and towns to replace them with Hebrew place names in modern times is common enough when land is conquered by war. When the Soviet puppet state of Poland annexed Breslau its name became Wrocław. At the same time the predominantly German population were displaced and transported to the German Democratic Republic or to allied-occupied West Germany and Poles moved in to a city which was to become Polish with little sign of the past allowed.

But you DO realize that the Arabic names are replacement names for the older Jewish names, right?

Actually, it's the Arabs that took Hebrew named villages and cities and renamed them with Islamic or Arabic names. Ir's what Arab invaders did everywhere they invaded.

I will more than happy to take you on verse by verse; but not out of context sound bite by sound bite.

Please cite some examples of towns or cities with Arab names that have been changed to Hebrew ones. I think you mentioned once that al-Khalil was changed to Hebron (Chevron in Hebrew). The issue with that is that the city was called Chevron first.

But you DO realize that the Arabic names are replacement names for the older Jewish names, right?
As I stated, changing names and ethnic cleansing have been going on throughout history. Breslau had been a German city since the middle of the 13th century, similar to the Arab towns and villages of Palestine for centuries. Saying that over time they had been Jewish before then would be like saying the German city of Breslau had been known as Wrocław in the early 12th century. This is true but there were few to none Polish people there after the city was abandoned during the First Mongol Invasion from the east. Then came the Germans and descendants of these Germans were replaced by Polish settlers after WWII who no doubt could use such a bogus argument that long before Breslau it had been Wrocław which gives them a higher right to call the city their historic and valid homeland.

Since then, international law does not permit the acquisition of land by war and the ethnic cleansing to make room for settlers from the conquering power.

Please cite some examples of towns or cities with Arab names that have been changed to Hebrew ones. I think you mentioned once that al-Khalil was changed to Hebron (Chevron in Hebrew). The issue with that is that the city was called Chevron first.
I am sorry but I do not have much knowledge on how the Israelis are transforming Arabic place names with Hebrew ones. I think the idea is to delegitimize the Palestinian people and their history.

I am sorry but I do not have much knowledge on how the Israelis are transforming Arabic place names with Hebrew ones. I think the idea is to delegitimize the Palestinian people and their history.

Perhaps it would be prudent not to post on subjects about which you have limited knowledge. Just a thought.

It is absolutely.

From the Jew edited wikipedia, and since these clowns don't click links, I will list all the towns that wikipedia admits to. This way, everyone who reads this thread will know.

Acre Subdistrict
See also: Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
See also: Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
See also: Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
See also: Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
See also: Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
See also: Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
See also: Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
See also: Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
See also: Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
See also: Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
See also: Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
See also: Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
See also: Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict
See also: Tulkarm Subdistrict

I should repost this every time one of these assclowns claim there was no Palestine or Palestinians.

Perhaps it would be prudent not to post on subjects about which you have limited knowledge. Just a thought.
No need to be rude. I saw a report on TV about changing Arabic names of Palestinian places from Arabic to Hebrew. I could research it more but I believe this to be the case.
I accept your challenge of providing some examples where this has happened if you are ready to deny that this has never happened in Israel.

EDIT: See Post # 132 above and you have your answer.

It is absolutely.

From the Jew edited wikipedia, and since these clowns don't click links, I will list all the towns that wikipedia admits to. This way, everyone who reads this thread will know.

Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict

I should repost this every time one of these assclowns claim there was no Palestine or Palestinians.

Obviously, since this was posted on Wikipedia, that's the best proof that it isn't "Jew edited." Anyone can edit Wikipedia--there is no religion test involved. I myself have done some editing there. (It was on movies, nothing "Jew" related, so don't be afraid about it.)

It is absolutely.

Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict

You can find these kind of Arabic place-names all across the Middle East and North Africa. Why does it bother you so much that there's one country in the world with Jewish/Hebrew place-names?

It is absolutely.

Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict

You can find these kind of Arabic place-names all across the Middle East and North Africa. Why does it bother you so much that there's one country in the world with Jewish/Hebrew place-names?
As you are probably aware, a language can be an important identifier for a nation and its people. For example, Hebrew had died-out as a lingua franca and was confined to the Jewish Bible. Modern Hebrew is an invention of European Jews who settled in Palestine an became the official language of Israel.

As I mentioned above, by replacing Arabic place names with Hebrew names, parts of Israel had the identity of Palestinians erased and replaced with a Jewish identity. It is easy to understand the propaganda value of denying a people their existence and heritage by replacing their language with some other one.

I imagine you could not care less about the disappearance of Arabic place names in Israel but I could be wrong.

It is absolutely.

Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict
More gibberish. A list of cities and villages that were renamed by Arabs doesn't mean jack. Remember, the Arab Muslim invaders came after the Jews and Christians. All the names you see with an "Al" or "Allah" used to have Hebrew names, including "Ramallah" which Muslims added the name "allah" to Rama. Are you telling us that the ancient biblical cities of Jerrico and Hebron are now orignally Muslim Arab cities? Ignorant dumbass.

It is absolutely.

Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict
More gibberish. A list of cities and villages that were renamed by Arabs doesn't mean jack. Remember, the Arab Muslim invaders came after the Jews and Christians. All the names you see with an "Al" or "Allah" used to have Hebrew names, including "Ramallah" which Muslims added the name "allah" to Rama. Are you telling us that the ancient biblical cities of Jerrico and Hebron are now orignally Muslim Arab cities? Ignorant dumbass.

Well, for the ant-Semites here who don't know much etymology or history, let's examine some Arabic place-names on the West Bank, and see where they really come from. Hebron is the English version of the Hebrew Chevron, which comes from the root word "chaver" meaning "friend". (Remember Bill Clinton's "Shalom Chaver" to Rabin at his funeral?) Abraham was the "friend" of G-d. When the Arabs took over, they renamed it al-Khalil (Arabic for "friend"), but it was called Chevron first.
Bethlehem is the English version of Beit Lechem, which means "House of Bread" in Hebrew. Bethlehem was the breadbasket of ancient Israel, which is why Ruth and Naomi went to live there, and where David, Ruth's grandson, was born. Again, the Arabs took over. This time though, instead of giving an Arabic name with the same meaning, they gave a name with the same sound. "Beit Lahm" means "House of Meat" in Arabic. (BTW, Bethlehem is off-limits to Jews today.)
Shechem, where the Righteous Joseph is buried, is a city referenced repeatedly throughout the Bible. When the Romans threw the Jews out of that city, they renamed it Neapolis (a Roman name) to erase its Jewish character. When the Arabs took over, they retained the Roman name, in order to "stick it" to the Jews. However, because there is no "p" sound in Arabic, Neapolis became known as Nablus. (BTW, the Palestinians can't even pronounce the name of their own country, Palestine.) The Arabs also burned down Joseph's Tomb, in order to destroy the city's Jewish heritage.
I hope y'all enjoyed your history lesson for today! Quiz next Friday.

It is absolutely.

Acre Subdistrict
Beersheba Subdistrict
Beisan Subdistrict
Gaza Subdistrict
Haifa Subdistrict
Hebron Subdistrict
Jaffa Subdistrict
Jenin Subdistrict
Jerusalem Subdistrict
Nazareth Subdistrict
Ramle Subdistrict
Safad Subdistrict
Tiberias Subdistrict
Tulkarm Subdistrict

Well, for the ant-Semites here who don't know much etymology or history, let's examine some Arabic place-names on the West Bank, and see where they really come from. Hebron is the English version of the Hebrew Chevron, which comes from the root word "chaver" meaning "friend". (Remember Bill Clinton's "Shalom Chaver" to Rabin at his funeral?) Abraham was the "friend" of G-d. When the Arabs took over, they renamed it al-Khalil (Arabic for "friend"), but it was called Chevron first.
Bethlehem is the English version of Beit Lechem, which means "House of Bread" in Hebrew. Bethlehem was the breadbasket of ancient Israel, which is why Ruth and Naomi went to live there, and where David, Ruth's grandson, was born. Again, the Arabs took over. This time though, instead of giving an Arabic name with the same meaning, they gave a name with the same sound. "Beit Lahm" means "House of Meat" in Arabic. (BTW, Bethlehem is off-limits to Jews today.)
Shechem, where the Righteous Joseph is buried, is a city referenced repeatedly throughout the Bible. When the Romans threw the Jews out of that city, they renamed it Neapolis (a Roman name) to erase its Jewish character. When the Arabs took over, they retained the Roman name, in order to "stick it" to the Jews. However, because there is no "p" sound in Arabic, Neapolis became known as Nablus. (BTW, the Palestinians can't even pronounce the name of their own country, Palestine.) The Arabs also burned down Joseph's Tomb, in order to destroy the city's Jewish heritage.
I hope y'all enjoyed your history lesson for today! Quiz next Friday.
Exactly, "blease tell me, are you belestinian? You must be bery beastful."

Forum List

Back