Israel's disproportionate response

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Disproportionate Response - Opinion - Israel National News

ISRAEL' DISPROPORTIONATE RESPONSE

Many countries and world leaders have accused Israel of responding disproportionately to aggression from Hizballah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza.

One wonders, when will the world's media make note of another disproportionate response from Israel.

Let's look at Haiti and the disastrous earthquake in Haiti that has generated responses from many nations.

The US has sent supplies and personnel, Britain sent 64 firemen and 8 volunteers, France sent troops for Search and Rescue.

Many large and wealthy nations of the world sent money.

The Arab and Moslem world -- nothing.

Israel, a nation of 7.5 million people has sent a team of 220 people that include Medical personnel and has established the largest field hospital in Haiti, treating up to 5000 people a day, along with an experienced Search and Rescue team and medical supplies.

As in previous earthquake disasters, such as in Gujarat India in 2001 and in Turkey, in the bombings in Kenya,Israel has been one of the most generous givers of aid and assistance Turkey seems to have forgotten this help as its present day extreme Moslem Government is cozying up to Iran.

Judge Goldstone, where are you now? You should be eating your heart out and hanging your head in shame at your endorsing a blatantly distorted, libelous, anti-Semitic lie-filled report against Israel. You have shamelessly joined the UN Israel bashers where more resolutions have been passed condemning Israel than all the so called democratic nations such as Sudan, China, Russia and others for their crimes against their
minorities.

It is about time for some soul-searching and honesty. It is about time for the world to acknowledge Israel's disproportionate response to those who face despair?.Israel's disproportionate compassion to those in dire need of succor in the face of disaster?.

It is also about time for the world to admit the disproportionate hatred spewed out by the United Nations- by those very nations whose hands are soaked in the blood of the innocent.

See? that's the way it goes. When Israel does good she is ignored. When she defends herself she gets bitched out. happens every time...

I looked up a list of the donating countries (money only) and found France was missing from the list. As was the entire middle east (except Isreal) and all of Africa (except for South Africa). The US has given over 13% of the monies given by a specific government (this doesn't include donations by proivate individuals).

-TSO

Throwing money at Haitian earthquakes justifies slaughtering civilians in Gaza? How convenient for Israel. :lol:

See? that's the way it goes. When Israel does good she is ignored. When she defends herself she gets bitched out. happens every time...

:rofl:

Yeah, American politicians sure do love trash-talking Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zJtWLf1us]YouTube - Senator Barack Obama Addresses AIPAC Policy Conference 2008[/ame]

Zionists. :cuckoo:

Disproportionate Response - Opinion - Israel National News

ISRAEL' DISPROPORTIONATE RESPONSE

Many countries and world leaders have accused Israel of responding disproportionately to aggression from Hizballah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza.

One wonders, when will the world's media make note of another disproportionate response from Israel.

Let's look at Haiti and the disastrous earthquake in Haiti that has generated responses from many nations.

The US has sent supplies and personnel, Britain sent 64 firemen and 8 volunteers, France sent troops for Search and Rescue.

Many large and wealthy nations of the world sent money.

The Arab and Moslem world -- nothing.

Israel, a nation of 7.5 million people has sent a team of 220 people that include Medical personnel and has established the largest field hospital in Haiti, treating up to 5000 people a day, along with an experienced Search and Rescue team and medical supplies.

As in previous earthquake disasters, such as in Gujarat India in 2001 and in Turkey, in the bombings in Kenya,Israel has been one of the most generous givers of aid and assistance Turkey seems to have forgotten this help as its present day extreme Moslem Government is cozying up to Iran.

Judge Goldstone, where are you now? You should be eating your heart out and hanging your head in shame at your endorsing a blatantly distorted, libelous, anti-Semitic lie-filled report against Israel. You have shamelessly joined the UN Israel bashers where more resolutions have been passed condemning Israel than all the so called democratic nations such as Sudan, China, Russia and others for their crimes against their
minorities.

It is about time for some soul-searching and honesty. It is about time for the world to acknowledge Israel's disproportionate response to those who face despair?.Israel's disproportionate compassion to those in dire need of succor in the face of disaster?.

It is also about time for the world to admit the disproportionate hatred spewed out by the United Nations- by those very nations whose hands are soaked in the blood of the innocent.

Maybe the article is right.........maybe not.

Arab News Blog Haiti: "Arab aid’ on the way!"

I guess it all comes down to which article you believe.

I looked up a list of the donating countries (money only) and found France was missing from the list. As was the entire middle east (except Isreal) and all of Africa (except for South Africa). The US has given over 13% of the monies given by a specific government (this doesn't include donations by proivate individuals).

-TSO

Link to the list?

-TSO

Link to the list?

Doh...after a second look...I spotted france. *slaps own hand* My bad.

link

-TSO

I guess it all comes down to which article you believe.

at best blogs are trash.

at worst, really? arabnewsblog?
I would say the same thing about Arutz Sheva.

You seem to have overlooked the link at the top of the blog post:

Reuters AlertNet - HAITI: Arab aid making its way

It's a blog post by someone named IRIN.. and you seemed to have missed the disclaimer. Cause Reuters wants nothing to do with it, which is why, at the top of the article, it says:

Reuters and AlertNet are not responsible for the content of this article or for any external internet sites. The views expressed are the author's alone

nice try, though.

It's a blog post by someone named IRIN.. and you seemed to have missed the disclaimer. Cause Reuters wants nothing to do with it, which is why, at the top of the article, it says:

Reuters and AlertNet are not responsible for the content of this article or for any external internet sites. The views expressed are the author's alone

nice try, though.

Someone named IRIN? :lol:

IRIN • humanitarian news and analysis from Africa, Asia and the Middle East - updated daily

IRIN humanitarian news and analysis
a project of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

Not to sound patronizing, but I'd try to avoid attempting to insult someone and making a fool of myself in the same post.

-TSO

Link to the list?

Doh...after a second look...I spotted france. *slaps own hand* My bad.

link

-TSO

I guess you didn't know that Morroco and Indonesia (from the list) are muslim countries, right? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Geography isn't generally recognized as a strong suit of Americans.

Forum List

Back