Israeli's living in fear because they want peace.

I.P.Freely

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Last edited:
Imo opinion Israel is on the slippery slope towards a totalitarian regime. The beauty of democracy is being destroyed by a right wing terror campaign against freedom of speech.Against the war: the movement that dare not speak its name in Israel | World news | The Guardian
Can someone tell me what this American kid is doing to be so brutally repressed by the authorities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyGlTDkT5A
Hamass cheerleaders don't read what they advertize, and our honorable freely isn't free of the rule, of course.
"Amos Oz, Israel's great literary conscience, explains to me that the peace movement was dealt a harsh blow eight years ago when Ariel Sharon pulled the army and the settlers out of Gaza only for the situation to get worse. "Since then there have been 10,000 rockets fired from the Gaza strip." Middle-of-the-road Israelis have lost faith in the idea that you could swap land for peace."

Same old video posted over and over to "prove" that Israel is silencing freedom of speech.
Too bad the kid comes off as such an idiot.

Imo opinion Israel is on the slippery slope towards a totalitarian regime. The beauty of democracy is being destroyed by a right wing terror campaign against freedom of speech.

Against the war: the movement that dare not speak its name in Israel | World news | The Guardian
Can someone tell me what this American kid is doing to be so brutally repressed by the authorities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyGlTDkT5A

Whoever dares to disagree will be clasified as ZioNazi, Fascist or Islamophobe.

But hey, let us cheer the freedom of speech, especially when it's only given to the Hypocrite leftists or cluless liberals.

Imo opinion Israel is on the slippery slope towards a totalitarian regime. The beauty of democracy is being destroyed by a right wing terror campaign against freedom of speech.Against the war: the movement that dare not speak its name in Israel | World news | The Guardian
Hamass cheerleaders don't read what they advertize, and our honorable freely isn't free of the rule, of course.
"Amos Oz, Israel's great literary conscience, explains to me that the peace movement was dealt a harsh blow eight years ago when Ariel Sharon pulled the army and the settlers out of Gaza only for the situation to get worse. "Since then there have been 10,000 rockets fired from the Gaza strip." Middle-of-the-road Israelis have lost faith in the idea that you could swap land for peace."
Dribble

Imo opinion Israel is on the slippery slope towards a totalitarian regime. The beauty of democracy is being destroyed by a right wing terror campaign against freedom of speech.

Against the war: the movement that dare not speak its name in Israel | World news | The Guardian

But hey, let us cheer the freedom of speech, especially when it's only given to the Hypocrite leftists or cluless liberals.
When freedom of speech is removed by an a regime what is next ? burning books ? How the right fear freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Same old video posted over and over to "prove" that Israel is silencing freedom of speech.
Did you read the article? what does the American constitution say a "freedom of speech?

When freedom of speech is removed by an a regime what is next ? burning books ? How the right fear freedom of speech.

The fanatics fear freedom of speech. That includes the deluded leftists as well.

But of course, the camel doesn't see its own back:doubt:

The fanatics fear freedom of speech.

I'm glad you agree.
Monkeys masturbate with their eyes closed. :badgrin:

Did you read the article? what does the American constitution say a "freedom of speech?

@ IPFreely: As fine a legal document as the US Constitution is, its authority does not extend to other nations. So it's irrelevant to the discussion of 'free speech' inside Israel, the UK or anywhere else outside of US jurisdiction.

Now if you're going to compare Israeli society to that of other nations, then you really should discuss what would happen to an American Palestinian wearing a kippah and tallit and talking about recognizing the State of Israel in Gaza.......

I'm glad you agree.

You would know.

Those kind of teens make me laugh. Those who feel more sympathy to the enemy, than to their own brothern are worse than the enemy itself.

I'd rather have thousand Hamas men behind the fence, than one 'enlightened' leftist INSIDE my house.

Isn't that what hamas is doing by threatening journalists when they report the truth because they don't want the world to know about their war crimes and crimes against humanity

I'm glad you agree.

You would know.

Those kind of teens make me laugh. Those who feel more sympathy to the enemy, than to their own brothern are worse than the enemy itself.

I'd rather have thousand Hamas men behind the fence, than one 'enlightened' leftist INSIDE my house.
So do I take it you support the right wing thugs who are attacking those Israelis who want peace?

Forum List

Back