Israeli Snipers Target Innocent Palestinian

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Oh, wait no that was Pali propaganda. This video shows the problems and inconsistencies in a vid passed off as documenting Israeli atrocities. It is a total fake. Not even well done. Anyone who fell for this is a dupe of Hamas. How stupid do you have to be for that??

‘PALLYWOOD’ films an alleged Israeli “atrocity” that got picked up by many in the Mainstream Media | BARE NAKED ISLAM

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if our arrogant, bumbling secretary of state co-produced it.

Oh, wait no that was Pali propaganda. This video shows the problems and inconsistencies in a vid passed off as documenting Israeli atrocities. It is a total fake. Not even well done. Anyone who fell for this is a dupe of Hamas. How stupid do you have to be for that??

‘PALLYWOOD’ films an alleged Israeli “atrocity” that got picked up by many in the Mainstream Media | BARE NAKED ISLAM

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if our arrogant, bumbling secretary of state co-produced it.

I doubt that. But they will blame Hamas' rocket attacks on that video.

The heartening fact is the American youth are getting it.

They can see clearly that this latest scuffle between Hamas and Israel was started by the Arabs. They also see how stupid the Arabs are to subject their people to so much devastation. In other words...they are not falling for the crap that Kerry, Obama the democrats and the state run media have fallen for. Tolerance of others has been so drilled into the heads of our youth in school that they fail to see why the Arabs can't or won't except a two state solution.

The world is not on the side of Hamas. Innocent people are caught in the middle and this has to stop once and for all. If I were Obama Id give Israel carte blanche. The only way this will stop is to have a clear victor and a clear loser.

It would seem obvious to people with at least 2 functioning brain cells which side is right and which represents terrorism. Which side is protecting its citizens and which side is using its citizens. I think most Americans get it. I know this administration doesnt.

It would seem obvious to people with at least 2 functioning brain cells which side is right and which represents terrorism. Which side is protecting its citizens and which side is using its citizens. I think most Americans get it. I know this administration doesnt.
The only thing fake, is your dumbass argument.

Israel has far too many priors to believe your bullshit.

You ibviously didnt watch the video linked, you punkass loser.

All of Billo's posts concerning Israel should be ignored.

All of Billo's posts concerning Israel should be ignored.
Now... now, Toast...

I'm sure there are several nice militant Muslim sleeper cells and Palestinian propaganda shills and domestic fifth-columnists who find his posts every bit as supportive as the rest of us find them amateurish and juvenile and comedic...

Shouldn't judge too harshly...

After all, he adds so much depth to the overall discussion of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and even discussions along the lines of Israel sniping at Palestinians...

Lots of depth...

By demonstrating to those swimming in the deep end of the pool, what the shallow end looks like...

A common failing amongst The Opposition, in this context.

Last edited:

Best one all day. Wish I had said that.
And here I had to go and spoil that beautiful post with an edit... oh, well, the moment is gone, the spell is broken... I humbly beg your forgiveness...
wink_smile.gif

Speaking of snipers...

When is Mossad gonna take-out Khaled Mashaal in Qatar, and splatter his brains across the nearest wall?

They can see clearly that this latest scuffle between Hamas and Israel was started by the Arabs. They also see how stupid the Arabs are to subject their people to so much devastation. In other words...they are not falling for the crap that Kerry, Obama the democrats and the state run media have fallen for. Tolerance of others has been so drilled into the heads of our youth in school that they fail to see why the Arabs can't or won't except a two state solution.

The world is not on the side of Hamas. Innocent people are caught in the middle and this has to stop once and for all. If I were Obama Id give Israel carte blanche. The only way this will stop is to have a clear victor and a clear loser.

"Millennials Less Sympathetic to Israel Than Older Americans"

"When asked about "Israel's response to the conflict with Hamas," 31 percent said it's been "about right." Nearly as many, 29 percent, said that it's "gone too far." Tellingly, only 7 percent of young Americans believe it has "not gone far enough."

By contrast, in the older age demographics (50-64 and 64+) 16 and 18 percent, respectively, believe that Israel's use of force hasn't gone far enough."

Millennials Less Sympathetic to Israel Than Older Americans - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Forum List

Back