Israeli Military Officers Cancel Trip to Britain Fearing Arrest

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
In other news from Israel, senior officers from the Israeli military have canceled a planned visit to Britain over fears that they would be arrested for alleged war crimes upon landing. The delegation made its decision after being told that there was no guarantee warrants would not be waiting for them. In December, Tzipi Livni canceled a visit of her own upon learning that a British court had approved her arrest. The warrant cited Livni’s role in the US-backed Israeli attack on Gaza nearly a year ago that killed over 1,300 Palestinians, most of them civilians.

Democracy Now! | Headlines for January 05, 2010

In other news from Israel, senior officers from the Israeli military have canceled a planned visit to Britain over fears that they would be arrested for alleged war crimes upon landing. The delegation made its decision after being told that there was no guarantee warrants would not be waiting for them. In December, Tzipi Livni canceled a visit of her own upon learning that a British court had approved her arrest. The warrant cited Livni’s role in the US-backed Israeli attack on Gaza nearly a year ago that killed over 1,300 Palestinians, most of them civilians.

Simple solution. For every Israeli illegally arrested by Briton 2 Britons get jailed in Israel.

Simple solution. For every Israeli illegally arrested by Briton 2 Britons get jailed in Israel.

It's not necessary. The British government is embarrassed by these arrest warrants and has promised to change the law so that judges will no longer be allowed to issue these kinds of warrants.

The judges will simply toss the law out. The Israelis, and some of our prominent neo-cons, better stay home.

And a note to RGS: international law does not operate through kidnapping. Israel and the U.S. are not China, yet.

Last edited:

:lol:

yea.. and then the REAL European purge of jews begins. Do you think there are more Brits in israel or more jews in Britain. Think about it.

If they haven't done anything wrong, they should have nothing to worry about.

yea.. and then the REAL European purge of jews begins. Do you think there are more Brits in israel or more jews in Britain. Think about it.

RETARD, ever Jew is not an Israeli.

RETARD, ever Jew is not an Israeli.

that doesn't matter one iota when you start doling out advice for israel to act aggressive towards the very WEST that keeps it alive. Again, you want to see a gauntlet thrown down that would directly result in the wholesale purging of jews from Europe while there is hardly a fraction of Europeans in israel to begin with. You should seriously think about the crap you advise before thinking that israel is some kind of global badass. It's really not.

YIKES! no need to mention THAT crazy bitch. Go ahead and shelf that one.

Sorry that you have fallen for Israeli propaganda.

:rofl:

yea! I SURE AM the first person that comes to mind when the topic is "fallen for Israeli Propaganda" here at USMB.

:lol: :thup: :rolleyes:

Hey dude.... don't make me dig up a ton of batshit crazy Mckinney examples just because you have a hardon for batshit crazy, half assed political figures. She's a fucking nutjob of the first degree and only mucks up any kind of effort to legitimately criticize Israel. I really don't give a shit if you think that it must take a zionist zombie to believe McKinney is three shades of nutter but it's funny that you'd knee jerk such an accusation.

seriously.

YIKES! no need to mention THAT crazy bitch. Go ahead and shelf that one.

Sorry that you have fallen for Israeli propaganda.

:rofl:

yea! I SURE AM the first person that comes to mind when the topic is "fallen for Israeli Propaganda" here at USMB.

:lol: :thup: :rolleyes:

Hey dude.... don't make me dig up a ton of batshit crazy Mckinney examples just because you have a hardon for batshit crazy, half assed political figures. She's a fucking nutjob of the first degree and only mucks up any kind of effort to legitimately criticize Israel. I really don't give a shit if you think that it must take a zionist zombie to believe McKinney is three shades of nutter but it's funny that you'd knee jerk such an accusation.

seriously.

Seriously, McKinney has long been on Israel's shit list. They have repeatedly presented the list you just gave in the MSM.

"REP. CYNTHIA McKINNEY: Well, of course, I think that the United States should be an honest broker, and I’ve said that from the very beginning. In fact, I got in trouble with AIPAC early on in my career, when they sent me a pledge that I didn’t sign, and that pledge was a commitment to maintain the military superiority of Israel. And I thought that the United States needs to be an honest broker and not take sides and provide an opportunity for human rights to be first and foremost, not the possession of weapons of destruction, and death and destruction."

Of course Israel has considerable influence in the media.

"And then we had another situation to arise just today, where we were refused the opportunity to place ads—well, actually this happened yesterday—but we were refused to place ads on one station, and then we discovered that our opponent had placed ads on the station."

And we know that people who do not support Israel have short lives in congress.

"AMY GOODMAN: Congressmember McKinney, I’m looking at a piece from The Hill, the Capitol newspaper in Washington, D.C. It says, “McKinney opponent rakes in pro-Israel cash.” That’s the headline. We’ve been talking a lot about the Middle East today. And the article says, “Georgia Rep. Cynthia McKinney’s primary run-off opponent has tapped into the pro-Israel fundraising network that helped her virtually unknown challenger Denise Majette topple McKinney and Artur Davis beat then-Rep. Earl Hilliard in Alabama in a pair of hotly contested 2002 primaries in black-majority districts. Hank Johnson collected at least $34,100 Tuesday from individuals and political action committees that supported Majette, Davis or both, including several pro-Israel PACs. Overall, Johnson reported receiving $63,100 on Tuesday. The contributions were recorded in a filing with the Federal Election Commission. […] "Seven pro-Israel PACs gave to Johnson on Tuesday: MOPAC in Michigan, Washington PAC in D.C., SUNPAC and National Action Committee PAC in Florida, CITYPAC in Chicago, Mid-Manhattan PAC in New York and Louisiana for American Security PAC. Five of the seven contributed to both Majette and Davis four years ago, according to FEC records. SUNPAC gave to Majette in 2002 and to Davis in 2004, while Mid-Manhattan PAC gave only to Davis in 2002.” Your response?"

Virtually everything you hear about McKinney is a lie.

Source
"The Republicans Are Trying to Take Over The Democratic Primary": Congressmember Cynthia McKinney on The Political Fight of Her Life

Last edited:
I, personally, don't give a shit what list Cynthia Mckinney is on. It's not zionism or some fantasy MSM boogeyman that leads me to disregard her as anything more than a loud fart in a closed elevator. Which is why it's so funny that you dole out some goofy fucking "well, you must be a zionist" retort as quickly as Ghook crying antisemite. Be it the laughable accusation of murdering 5k inmates during Katrina or her fandango with Capital Security OR trying to tell a fucking news station what they can and cannot use for reporting after her dumb ass left her mic on there is only one sum total to the clusterfuck that is Cynthia Mckinney: She's batshit crazy and is in no way, shape or form going to add validity to criticism. Hell, given her silly fucking martyr complex it's quite the opposite.

I, personally, don't give a shit what list Cynthia Mckinney is on. It's not zionism or some fantasy MSM boogeyman that leads me to disregard her as anything more than a loud fart in a closed elevator. Which is why it's so funny that you dole out some goofy fucking "well, you must be a zionist" retort as quickly as Ghook crying antisemite. Be it the laughable accusation of murdering 5k inmates during Katrina or her fandango with Capital Security OR trying to tell a fucking news station what they can and cannot use for reporting after her dumb ass left her mic on there is only one sum total to the clusterfuck that is Cynthia Mckinney: She's batshit crazy and is in no way, shape or form going to add validity to criticism. Hell, given her silly fucking martyr complex it's quite the opposite.

I never said you were a Zionist. I just said that you have been misled.

I never said you were a Zionist. I just said that you have been misled.

and you are still wrong. Again, it's three shades of HILARIOUS to watch you act just like a Scarlet A wielding Ghook just because someone doesn't revere your sacred cow as much as you do. Zionism didn't cause Mckinney act like a haughty bitch about capital security OR accuse the federal gov of killing FIVE THOUSAND prisoners in the wake of Katrina. Rather, the voices in here deranged fucking head did that. You can't blame that on zionism, buddy.

Forum List

Back