Israeli military 'fired indiscriminately' in Gaza

Testimonies of unnamed people, on a leftist blog?! Ho ho ho!

Fuck yourself, Dildo_Really a pussy, it's cheaper!
Pony up the evidence they're not true, big mouth!

You fuckers are the most violently evil pricks on the planet.

Simple what are their names so we can ask them personally if their testimony is true. When no names are given then it points to it being a BLOOD LIBEL and RACIST LIE

Europe to Breaking the Silence Bring Us As Many Incriminating Testimonies As Possible

I thought it might have been outsiders that were posting on the blog
More ad hominems.

I re-wrote one of the articles' statements to put things in perspective...

As with many other Israeli publications, this report lacks all credibility and objectivity. Likewise, the extensive foreign funding that Israel receives, as well as its international political activities, highlight the problems with this publication.

Israel takes the cake when it comes to foreign funding, so I wouldn't go there.

Shows to what depths your JEW HATRED will go to in your RACIST LIES.

The fact that the media outlet asked for false information to pad out its report shows that the report is fundamentally flawed, if not completely false.

What foreign Funding compared to the $10 trillion a year flooding into Islam's coffers.

Pony up the guy's name, or shut the fuck up.

How did your mouth get so big, dildo?
The burden of proof is on you to show your objection is not frivolous. So until you provide proof what they're saying is a lie, I don't have to pony up shit, ESSSSSSAY!

Just been done and you don't like it, so you resort to your usual foul mouthed trailer park trash drunken outbursts.

The burden of proof is on you to show your objection is not frivolous. So until you provide proof what they're saying is a lie, I don't have to pony up shit, ESSSSSSAY!

Just been done and you don't like it, so you resort to your usual foul mouthed trailer park trash drunken outbursts.
Where do you live then Phoney...Finchley

Nope and you will not find out from me, leaving you wide open to censure if you do and post my location

Simple what are their names so we can ask them personally if their testimony is true. When no names are given then it points to it being a BLOOD LIBEL and RACIST LIE
Why would anyone give their name, knowing all you're going to do, is trash them until the cows come home? You're not interested in the truth. All you want to do, is make anyone who criticizes Israel, pay. You think Israel is this sacred cow no one can say anything bad about. Well, guess what? Fuck Israel! If they do something bad, I'm gonna say something about and I don't give a shit what you think!

How come there are no statements from other IDF soldiers, who were at the same places as these guys, saying these testimonies are bullshit? How come there is no statement from an IDF guy saying, "I was there when this went down and it didn't happen like that." If these were all lies, there would be a shitload of other soldiers coming forth and calling these guys out.

But there's not! Because what these guys are saying is the truth.

Nope and you will not find out from me, leaving you wide open to censure if you do and post my location
See,I drew you out and your threats to me are all telling............

Why would anyone give their name, knowing all you're going to do, is trash them until the cows come home? You're not interested in the truth. All you want to do, is make anyone who criticizes Israel, pay. You think Israel is this sacred cow no one can say anything bad about. Well, guess what? Fuck Israel! If they do something bad, I'm gonna say something about and I don't give a shit what you think!

How come there are no statements from other IDF soldiers, who were at the same places as these guys, saying these testimonies are bullshit? How come there is no statement from an IDF guy saying, "I was there when this went down and it didn't happen like that." If these were all lies, there would be a shitload of other soldiers coming forth and calling these guys out.

But there's not! Because what these guys are saying is the truth.

The only reason is because it is a LIE plain and simple, the media have shown the source to be suspect. Only mindless morons and Jew Haters would see in any other way.
You think that Israel has no right to exist and all the Jews should be fed to the ovens because the arab muslims want all of the M.E. The facts are that Israel is doing no more than what the US, UK, Germany, France an Spain are doing in regards to islamonazi terrorism.
Seems hat you know nothing about Military Protocol or you would know that until the investigation has been carried out the soldiers are not allowed to say anything.

Then produce the evidence from a source other than a left wing LYING RAG

No proof to the contrary has been provided.

Only if you are a BRAINWASHED Jew Hater and a left wing stooge. The source was shown to be very suspect and ha been caught in the past making up LIES. So until you can provide a non partisan account the report is a sham

The only reason is because it is a LIE plain and simple, the media have shown the source to be suspect. Only mindless morons and Jew Haters would see in any other way.
You think that Israel has no right to exist and all the Jews should be fed to the ovens because the arab muslims want all of the M.E. The facts are that Israel is doing no more than what the US, UK, Germany, France an Spain are doing in regards to islamonazi terrorism.
Seems hat you know nothing about Military Protocol or you would know that until the investigation has been carried out the soldiers are not allowed to say anything.

Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

Only if you are a BRAINWASHED Jew Hater and a left wing stooge. The source was shown to be very suspect and ha been caught in the past making up LIES. So until you can provide a non partisan account the report is a sham
Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism.

See,I drew you out and your threats to me are all telling............

What threats as all I said was what would happen if you posted my personal details on here. Which what the rules say will happen.

Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

SINCE WHEN ?

SINCE WHEN ?
What are you, 4 years old?

an ad hominem argument occurs when one attacks the person making an argument rather than the argument itself. Even if the ad hominem attack is true, that fact has no bearing on whether the disputant's argument is logically sound.
Now grow up!

So where did I attack the person and not the source of the argument. Seems you don't even know were you are wrong in this, maybe you should grow up and get a real life

Forum List

Back