Israeli military 'fired indiscriminately' in Gaza

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
An Israeli activist group has accused the military of employing a "policy of indiscriminate fire" that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Palestinian civilians during last year's Gaza war.

Breaking the Silence said the rules of engagement during the 50-day conflict were "the most permissive" it had seen.

It published testimonies of soldiers, one of whom said they were ordered to shoot to kill any person they saw.

Israeli military fired indiscriminately in Gaza - BBC News

How moral is killing unarmed civilians?

An Israeli activist group has accused the military of employing a "policy of indiscriminate fire" that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Palestinian civilians during last year's Gaza war.

Breaking the Silence said the rules of engagement during the 50-day conflict were "the most permissive" it had seen.

It published testimonies of soldiers, one of whom said they were ordered to shoot to kill any person they saw.

Israeli military fired indiscriminately in Gaza - BBC News

How moral is killing unarmed civilians?

You support Hamas...ask them!!

Greg

You had us at "Israeli activist group". False accusations by a bunch of crazy radical leftists. Israel has them just like we have them here in the US.

baz ke goozidee?

Hilarious, considering that Muslim animals are slaughtering civilians at will in order to follow the footsteps of your terrorist prophet MohaMAD.

its should be some war Fanger , I hope that the Israelis are prepared as they have been prepared throughout their 70 year [about] history !!

I have lost count of how many rockets have been fired indiscriminately into Israel.

And gaza when they misfired and hit Palestinian civilians. I wonder how many of the Palestinian casualties were as a result of hamas misfires hitting their own ?

its should be some war Fanger , I hope that the Israelis are prepared as they have been prepared throughout their 70 year [about] history !!
It will be a big one, so much Karma to pay

Or in the case of the muslims Insh Allah, and it seems that Allah is turning his back on the muslims judging by the numbers dying every day.

ISIS?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
ISRAELI
SECRET
INTELLIGENCE
SERVICE

Last edited:
ISIS?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LOL wow Jos, you really are desperate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the actual truth. ISIS is an Islamist terrorist organization who slaughter anyone they feel like in the name of the Allah and the perverted pig prophet Muhamed, rape and sell little girl and cause pure terror anywhere they go. All because of the religion of Islam.

get-attachment-64-587x459.jpg

well israel has set the standard for the treatment of it's civilians in the coming war

Then it will be a fight to the death!! Oh that's right...Israel only targets terrorist filth!!

What's new??

Greg

Forum List

Back