Israeli Jew telling the truth.

Israel politics: Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon resigns in protest
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36340185

"At a news conference on Friday, Mr Yaalon said: "I fought with all my might against manifestations of extremism, violence and racism in Israeli society, which are threatening its sturdiness and also trickling into the IDF [Israel Defence Forces], hurting it already," Haaretz newspaper reports."

US pays for 20% of Israel's defense budget?! Care to show us a legit link, Mr Farting Dumb?

"U.S. taxpayers have provided the Israeli military that invaded Gaza on Thursday night with more than $121 billion since the state’s founding, subsidizing about 25 percent of the tiny country’s annual defense budget in recent years."

Some of Israel’s Top Defenders Say It’s Time to End U.S. Aid
Daily Beast. Ha ha ha. OMG.

The US gives 2.5 billion a year to Israel, and only a portion of it goes to defense. In other words, probably less than 1% of what the US gives in total, goes to Israel's defense budget. Israel is itself a state of the art arms manufacturer and exporter.

Praise be to Allah.

All of the 2.5-3 billion goes to defense. It has to by law you moron.

"A Reminder: U.S. Pays One Quarter of Israel’s Defense Budget"

A Reminder: U.S. Pays One Quarter of Israel’s Defense Budget
Bullshat! A site called "Allgov" posing as a govt. site. How pathetic is that.

Are you telling us that Israel's yearly defense budget is only about eight to ten billion per year? Because if that's the case that's huuuuge considering what the Israelis are doing with it. What a friggin shmuck.

We do you insist on embarrassing yourself. You know I am always right and always have the facts. Don't debate your betters, you'll always look the fool. You are one of the dumbest of your kind.

Congressional Research Service 7-5700 www.crs.gov RL33222

"Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and Arms Sales Israel is the largest recipient of U.S. Foreign Military Financing. For FY2014, the President’s request for Israel would encompass approximately 52% of total FMF funding worldwide. Annual FMF grants to Israel represent 20% to 25% of the overall Israeli defense budget."

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/209258.pdf
So once again you are embarrassing yourself, as you cannot read and suffer from faulty logic. Israel's defense budget is far more than 8 billion, and as we know the total sum Israel receives is 2.6 from the US. Now again, if Israel is doing such a remarkable job with just 8 billion then theirs something those Israelis are doing very right.

But thanks for this little tidbit from that document that gives antisemites like you a big butthurt:

Though aid to Israel has detractors as well as supporters, overall U.S. public support for Israel
remains strong. According to a March 2013 Washington Post-ABC poll that measured Americans’
sympathies toward the disputants in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 55% said their sympathies lie
with the Israelis and 9% said their sympathies lie with the Palestinian Authority.

in other news Avigdor Lieberman is going to replace an Israeli minister that just resigned, which means the annexation of the West Bank is going as predicted.

US pays for 20% of Israel's defense budget?! Care to show us a legit link, Mr Farting Dumb?

"U.S. taxpayers have provided the Israeli military that invaded Gaza on Thursday night with more than $121 billion since the state’s founding, subsidizing about 25 percent of the tiny country’s annual defense budget in recent years."

The US gives 2.5 billion a year to Israel, and only a portion of it goes to defense. In other words, probably less than 1% of what the US gives in total, goes to Israel's defense budget. Israel is itself a state of the art arms manufacturer and exporter.

Praise be to Allah.

Are you telling us that Israel's yearly defense budget is only about eight to ten billion per year? Because if that's the case that's huuuuge considering what the Israelis are doing with it. What a friggin shmuck.

Israel is a parasitic welfare state engaged in terrorism and ethnic cleansing.
Jews have been called "parasitic" for the last 2000 years, including by the Nazis, Crusaders, and Inquistors, every time antisemtic scum like you wanted to commit genocide on them. You aren't reinventing the wheel here with your moldy antisemtic phrase, Little Adolf aka Farting Dumb.

Praise be to Allah.

We do you insist on embarrassing yourself. You know I am always right and always have the facts. Don't debate your betters, you'll always look the fool. You are one of the dumbest of your kind.

"Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and Arms Sales Israel is the largest recipient of U.S. Foreign Military Financing. For FY2014, the President’s request for Israel would encompass approximately 52% of total FMF funding worldwide. Annual FMF grants to Israel represent 20% to 25% of the overall Israeli defense budget."

So once again you are embarrassing yourself, as you cannot read and suffer from faulty logic. Israel's defense budget is far more than 8 billion, and as we know the total sum Israel receives is 2.6 from the US. Now again, if Israel is doing such a remarkable job with just 8 billion then theirs something those Israelis are doing very right.

But thanks for this little tidbit from that document that gives antisemites like you a big butthurt:

Though aid to Israel has detractors as well as supporters, overall U.S. public support for Israel
remains strong. According to a March 2013 Washington Post-ABC poll that measured Americans’
sympathies toward the disputants in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 55% said their sympathies lie
with the Israelis and 9% said their sympathies lie with the Palestinian Authority.

You have difficulty with math, but that's to be expected you dummy.

Defense Ministry, Treasury Agree on $15.6 Billion Defense Budget for 2016

read more: Israeli Defense Ministry and treasury agree on $15.6 billion defense budget for 2016 - Israel News

Currently, the U.S. gives Israel $3.3 billion a year plus other grants in aid and this is to go up to $5 billion a year in 2017.

What is 20% of $15 billion? Ruddy, you are stupid but you can do percentages can't you?

The Congressional Research Service presents facts and it clearly states.

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/209258.pdf[/QUOTE]

What's good for the goose.

I watched part of that video. One thing about it that isn't addressed about Palestinians, why all the violence? Nobody is putting them in concentration camps, all this violence can end NOW if Palestinians learn to co-exist. No rocket attacks, no suicide bombers, no stabbing, learn to get along with you Jewish non Muslim non Arab neighbor. Imagine that.

I watched part of that video. One thing about it that isn't addressed about Palestinians, why all the violence? Nobody is putting them in concentration camps, all this violence can end NOW if Palestinians learn to co-exist. No rocket attacks, no suicide bombers, no stabbing, learn to get along with you Jewish non Muslim non Arab neighbor. Imagine that.

What do you call Gaza and the West Bank? They are concentration camps, in the original meaning of the word. The Palestinians are concentrated into walled or fenced areas controlled by the Israeli army. Why did the non-whites violently resist the Apartheid regime in South Africa? Why did they bomb shopping centers? Why do you expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than the Algerians, the non-whites in South Africa or the IRA?

What do you call Gaza and the West Bank? They are concentration camps, in the original meaning of the word. The Palestinians are concentrated into walled or fenced areas controlled by the Israeli army. Why did the non-whites violently resist the Apartheid regime in South Africa? Why did they bomb shopping centers? Why do you expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than the Algerians, the non-whites in South Africa or the IRA?

This issue has bothered me for years, Why can't Arab Muslims accept Israel? Israel has been heavy handed militarily, particularly with Palestinians. I can understand their anger, but they too have to understand violence is counter productive.

This issue has bothered me for years, Why can't Arab Muslims accept Israel? Israel has been heavy handed militarily, particularly with Palestinians. I can understand their anger, but they too have to understand violence is counter productive.

First off, the Palestinian Arabs are Muslim and Christian. Why should the Muslims and Christians accept their dispossession on the part of Europeans that invaded from another continent? I don't get your point.

First off, the Palestinian Arabs are Muslim and Christian. Why should the Muslims and Christians accept their dispossession on the part of Europeans that invaded from another continent? I don't get your point.

Yes, that is true. Jews also were Palestinians, yes? You left them out of that. It's funny the world we live in. Syrian refugees, Mexican illegal aliens. I get this liberal message about acceptance and diversity. Apparently Palestinians haven't glommed on to that yet. They wish to instead, kill and destroy. That isn't very politically correct, is it?

Yes, that is true. Jews also were Palestinians, yes? You left them out of that. It's funny the world we live in. Syrian refugees, Mexican illegal aliens. I get this liberal message about acceptance and diversity. Apparently Palestinians haven't glommed on to that yet. They wish to instead, kill and destroy. That isn't very politically correct, is it?

The Zionist Jews that invaded Palestine were Palestinians?

Um, Judaism originated in the area, Jews managed to coexist with Arabs for thousands of years. People immigrate all the time, and Palestine was created by the English after WWI.

Um, Judaism originated in the area, Jews managed to coexist with Arabs for thousands of years. People immigrate all the time, and Palestine was created by the English after WWI.

There were hardly any Jews in Palestine before the Zionist invasion. And. they were Arab Jews, they spoke Arabic, just as the Christian and Muslim Arabs did. The Europeans came to conquer, colonize and set up a state of their own at the expense of 99% of the native inhabitants, who did not practice Judaism. Many of who's ancestors practiced Judaism (as well as other religions) and converted to Christianity and subsequently Islam.

The Zionist Jews that invaded Palestine were Palestinians?

What Jews invaded Pal'istan? When did that happen?

Do you read special, convert-centered history books at your madrassah?

Started in about 1850.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/349B02280A930813052565E90048ED1C

Um, don't think so. Judaism originated in the area, they have a long rich history proving that. Palestine mandate was totally artificial as well. Still doesn't explain why Arab Muslims in the area have to be so exclusive and mean. It is a vicious cycle, you understand that?

Praise be to Allah.

You have difficulty with math, but that's to be expected you dummy.

Defense Ministry, Treasury Agree on $15.6 Billion Defense Budget for 2016

read more: Israeli Defense Ministry and treasury agree on $15.6 billion defense budget for 2016 - Israel News

Currently, the U.S. gives Israel $3.3 billion a year plus other grants in aid and this is to go up to $5 billion a year in 2017.

What is 20% of $15 billion? Ruddy, you are stupid but you can do percentages can't you?

The Congressional Research Service presents facts and it clearly states.

Your own article says that the total aid to Israel has been 2.6 billion, and only a portion, not all of that 2.6 goes to military expenditures. Period, end of story.

Would you like me to quote it, or you didn't bother reading your own document properly. So...Epic fail again.

And do you really think any sane country especially Israel, is going to publicly disclose the details of what it actually spends? Seriously, you can't be this dumb.

And by the way, even at 15 billion it is still quite a feat being one of the world's most advanced military superpowers. They gotta be doing something right. Kudos to the Israelis. :clap2:

Started in about 1850.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)
Again with this bullshit document. The fact that it mentions "handful" indicates that they either don't have proper numbers or didn't bother to, because gathering number was not only an unreliable and task, but it simply wasn't their mission.

By all indications Jerusalem was Jewish majority in 1850, which is confirmed by both the Catholics and Ottoman census.

Last edited:
There were hardly any Jews in Palestine before the Zionist invasion. And. they were Arab Jews, they spoke Arabic, just as the Christian and Muslim Arabs did. The Europeans came to conquer, colonize and set up a state of their own at the expense of 99% of the native inhabitants, who did not practice Judaism. Many of who's ancestors practiced Judaism (as well as other religions) and converted to Christianity and subsequently Islam.

The Romans came to conquer, colonize and set up a state of their own at the expense of 99% of the native inhabitants, who did not practice Christianity.

The Arabs came to conquer, colonize and set up a state of their own at the expense of 99% of the native inhabitants who did not practice Islam.

So ridiculous that you support conquering, colonization and setting up a state by nearly everyone -- so long as its not the Jewish people doing so -- even when it is on their historical, ancestral and religious territory.

Forum List

Back