Israeli IDF Shoots Unarmed Palestinian Farmer

There are many of these videos but the search engines bury them.

So? There's a war going on. There will be incidences like this a lot. Of course, it could just be more Hamas propaganda or the Main Scream Media communists propaganda. That farmer shouldn't have voted for Hamas to be their leaders.

see-nobody-cares.gif

So? There's a war going on. There will be incidences like this a lot. Of course, it could just be more Hamas propaganda or the Main Scream Media communists propaganda. That farmer shouldn't have voted for Hamas to be their leaders.

We're back to the 1950s.

Did he go looking for him, burn his children alive in front of him, and then chop his head off with a shovel? And then go on to hunt down another 1000 of them to do the same thing?

If HAMAS didn’t want a war, they shouldn’t have started one.

Ask them why they hate Jews. They can’t answer that. People who hate will turn on anyone if needed.
It always seems that Jews are the scapegoat. Been that way for 2000 years.

I just thought we were past the days of people calling for the genocide of Jews.

I just thought we were past the days of people calling for the genocide of Jews.

They just cannot deal with the fact that Jews have one tiny country amongst their Islamic countries that dominate everything in the region. People like the OP will never be happy until Muslims control every fucking square inch of territory.

I have never seen so much anti-semitism as there is in today's society.

I have never seen so much anti-semitism as there is in today's society.
It’s surreal. We have been transported back to Germany, circa 1937.

That it came on so quickly, and with such a degree of venom, tells me this was all orchestrated by the Muslim antisemites - spreading it through the educational system.

Communists and Fascists always see a utopian government where all living must have the same everything. Especially money. Yet, that doesn’t work out at the top so they have to blame some group instead of their corruption.

Communists and Fascists always see a utopian government where all living must have the same everything. Especially money. Yet, that doesn’t work out at the top so they have to blame some group instead of their corruption.
And the group they blame always seems to be the Jews! Even when KJP was asked about it, she couldn’t bring herself to condemn antisemitism, and went on auto-pilot saying we shouldn’t be bigoted toward Muslims.

Many Jews are Americans. Jewish people live all over the world. They are doing fine. The problem you're concerned about is specific to Israel. Nobody can control that except the Israelis. Quit blaming everyone else for what they have done.

Forum List

Back