Israeli Espionage Activities In U.S. Are Increasingly Angering U.S. Government

Israeli Espionage Activities In U.S. Are Increasingly Angering U.S. Government
You S government can moan about it all it wants but the fact is that international bankers invent all the US money via federal reserve and for as long as that is the case, their "agitation" is like that of a dissatisfied puppy wanting attention

We need to purge the government of jewish influence.
The more I read your posts...especially THIS ONE? YOU are a racist...seriously. YOU need to look in the nearest mirror.

You S government can moan about it all it wants but the fact is that international bankers invent all the US money via federal reserve and for as long as that is the case, their "agitation" is like that of a dissatisfied puppy wanting attention

The more I read your posts...especially THIS ONE? YOU are a racist...seriously. YOU need to look in the nearest mirror.

I love my race. However, I don't want it destroyed by Jewish influence. I will say that not all Jews are evil, conspiring, and traitorous, but they are all Jews, and will generally support other Jews out of pure racial instinct. This is something our people should be keenly aware of. David Duke does a excellent truthful interview in the OP video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. A right winger posts an anti-Jew thread, with an avatar picture of Mr and Mrs. Obama as monkeys.

That's what the GOP welcomes these day folks.

Do you see members of the GOP welcoming his post or shooting it down, lamebrain?
Which party basically voted to condemn Israel at its presidential convention and was thwarted only because they cheated?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8BwqzzqcDs]DNC 2012: DNC Platform Changes on God, Jerusalem Spur Contentious Floor Vote - YouTube[/ame]

I love my race. However, I don't want it destroyed by Jewish influence. I will say that not all Jews are evil, conspiring, and traitorous, but they are all Jews, and will generally support other Jews out of pure racial instinct. This is something our people should be keenly aware of. David Duke does a excellent truthful interview in the OP video.

What race is that, Neanderthal? Go goose step somewhere else, asshole.

Hey goy, do you work with any jews? You may not be interested in your enemy, but your enemy is interested in you.

Oh look, a circle jerk thread featuring brain dead jew-haters. What a shock. Not.

Israel recognizes the U.S. is not a reliable ally anymore. Of course they want as much information about what the US is doing. Because they know Obama will stab in the back at the first opportunity.

This article says Israeli intelligence denies it. So are you saying the Israeli government is lying you vicious anti-semite?

And....? Did YOU have a point here?

Yes. Israel needs to show respect for its biggest ally.

No, Israel needs to keep tabs on its biggest ally. Its ally which has proven it will never make good on promises and will cut and run at the first opportunity.

The US has never threatened or murdered any Israeli civilians or military personal. American Servicemen haven't had such luck with Israel...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hopefully we are monitoring them ten fold. Along with China, they pose our biggest security threat. They are notorious for handing American intelligence and tech to the Chicoms.

Israel accused of selling US secrets to China - World - News - The Independent

Yes. Israel needs to show respect for its biggest ally.

No, Israel needs to keep tabs on its biggest ally. Its ally which has proven it will never make good on promises and will cut and run at the first opportunity.

The US has never threatened or murdered any Israeli civilians or military personal. American Servicemen haven't had such luck with Israel...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hopefully we are monitoring them ten fold. Along with China, they pose our biggest security threat. They are notorious for handing American intelligence and tech to the Chicoms.

Israel accused of selling US secrets to China - World - News - The Independent

Don't forget about the Lavon Affair!

Forum List

Back