Israeli Drone Kills Five Central Kitchen Aid Workers

That alone proves this is not a “genocide,” and speaks to the moral imferiority of the Muslims who hunted down and intentionally tortured to death as many innocent Jewish civilians as they could find.
Not to mention the 71% of Palestinians who support the rape, torture and murder of Israelis according to their own polls.

Because the IDF doesn’t target innocent civilians by intent.
Maybe some individuals in the IDF they don’t see WCK as innocent.

I hope that everyone in the military follows the rules, but we know that’s not always the case.

Netanyahu already said Israel killed them.
Israel has accepted responsibility for the incident and will pay compensation to the families of the aid workers, but since this event will set back the timeline for a ground operation in Rafah, it benefits Hamas and harms Israel, so if we didn't know better, it would be logical to assume Hamas did it.

Israel has accepted responsibility for the incident and will pay compensation to the families of the aid workers, but since this event will set back the timeline for a ground operation in Rafah, it benefits Hamas and harms Israel, so if we didn't know better, it would be logical to assume Hamas did it.

Or maybe manipulated Israel into doing it.

Not to mention the 71% of Palestinians who support the rape, torture and murder of Israelis according to their own polls.

The hate for Israel, and by extension Jews, shows the power the liberal media has over Americans’ beliefs. They actually have them more enraged over the accidental killing of these aid workers than the hundreds of Jewish HAMAS hostages being abused and starved to death.

Basically unless you nod along with everything Israel says and does, you are called an anti-semite by the right.

Which is weird because I know some Jewish people that the conservative right consider antisemitic.

But whatever. It’s just more hatred and rage for hatred and rage's sake.

Or maybe manipulated Israel into doing it.
I think it is more likely there was a failure of communication between COGAT and the Southern Command about the WCK trucks and that led to a drone operator misidentifying the trucks as hostiles. WCK did file notice of its activities with COGAT but that information seems not to have reached the drone operator.

Basically unless you nod along with everything Israel says and does, you are called an anti-semite by the right.

Which is weird because I know some Jewish people that the conservative right consider antisemitic.

But whatever. It’s just more hatred and rage for hatred and rage's sake.
No, it’s the double standards that shows you’re an antisemite: You’re enraged by the accidental killing of a few aid workers but are completely silent of the 100+ Jewish hostages being intentionally abused, tortured, and starved to death by the Islamic terrorists.

THAT is why you are considered antisemitic. The double standards are appalling.

No, it’s the double standards that shows you’re an antisemite: You’re enraged by the accidental killing of a few aid workers but are completely silent of the 100+ Jewish hostages being intentionally abused, tortured, and starved to death by the Islamic terrorists.

THAT is why you are considered antisemitic. The double standards are appalling.
Where did I ever defend Hamas?

I don’t know where you see me “enraged” at the killing of a “few aid workers” either.

Everything you say is entirely rooted in your own bias and hatred of people with a different opinion.

Who determines if it was an accident?

Sorry, but "unintentionally" targeting multiple vehicles, all of which driving on a designated safe route, were pre-cleared, and clearly marked as belonging to an international aid organization is beyond unbelievable. Multiple strikes, not all at once, but chasing down the vehicles, are not a simple "whoops."

yet we keep getting this 'what genocide' response..... :rolleyes: ~S~

Where did I ever defend Hamas?

I don’t know where you see me “enraged” at the killing of a “few aid workers” either.

Everything you say is entirely rooted in your own bias and hatred of people with a different opinion.
I didn’t say you defended HAMAS. I said you are ignoring that they are abusing and starving to death hundreds of Jewish hostages and expressing outrage - or at least condemnation - for the accidental killing of the aid workers.

Shouldn't more of your sympathy go to the Jewish hostages and anger toward HAMAS than to the IDF workers who made a mistake?

You are choosing to condemn the Jews for a mistake over the intentional abuse and horrors being perpetrated against the Jews. Your lopsided view is driven by antisemitism, or perhaps the ignorance of being a leftist.

Kirby also said the State Department montors the IDF's actions and to date, it has found no evidence Israel has violated International Humanitarian Law.
Yes. People everywhere broke their ribs laughing at that one. It will be interesting to see the result of Biden's Israel fetish.

Some talking heads on TV point out that Israel still has not started operations in Rafah.

They feel that the Israeli cabinet may be getting the message.
Oh I'm sure they've all got the message. They've replied to it as well. Three aid vehicles picked off coolly is all the reply needed. Other talking heads say reasons such as difficulty in maintaining levels of resource expenditure have more weight in 'delaying' Rafah.

Israel has laid out its plans for Rafah and it calls for the evacuation of civilians before the ground operation begins. This will take time and even more time because of the friendly fire incident involving WCK, but there are no signs of wavering within the war cabinet. Israel successfully evacuated 900,000 civilians in the north before it began its ground operation there so there is no reason to doubt it will be able to evacuate 1,000,000 + from Rafah.
Now the north is destroyed, where will the evacuees go?

[...] Israel successfully evacuated 900,000 civilians in the north before it began its ground operation there so there is no reason to doubt it will be able to evacuate 1,000,000 + from Rafah.
That alone proves this is not a “genocide,” and speaks to the moral imferiority of the Muslims who hunted down and intentionally tortured to death as many innocent Jewish civilians as they could find.
The last lot of genocidists successfully evacuated hundreds of thousands - millions in fact - so I'm not sure how boasting about a logistic expertise necessary for genocide proves moral superiority.

Forum List

Back