Israeli Drone Kills Five Central Kitchen Aid Workers

And what about posting the photos of decapitated Jewish baby heads that HAMAS did, OP? Or the burned remains of the Jewish children they set in fire? Or what about the women the Muslim minsters raped to death?

Your ignoring what set this all off, and focusing your irrational hate juat on the Jewish country, proves you’re just another antisemitic POS leftist.
In the deranged minds of leftists, accidental killings of innocents are somehow worse than intentional ones.

In the deranged minds of leftists, accidental killings of innocents are somehow worse than intentional ones.
…. and not just intentional….brutal torture so agonizing that the victims were praying death would come.

…. and not just intentional….brutal torture so agonizing that the victims were praying death would come.

Yeah, they don't care. They wouldn't bat an eye if the same horrible things happened to MAGA supporters. Like MAGA, the left sees Israel as the enemy, therefore, the end justifies the means.

Yeah, they don't care. They wouldn't bat an eye if the same horrible things happened to MAGA supporters. Like MAGA, the left sees Israel as the enemy, therefore, the end justifies the means.
Very scary for us Jews.

Very scary for us Jews.

Yes, and quite amazing that so many Jewish people in the US continue to vote for Democrats and potentially their own demise. The Jewish people are generally intelligent and industrious, making it all the more confounding to me.

Yes, and quite amazing that so many Jewish people in the US continue to vote for Democrats and potentially their own demise. The Jewish people are generally intelligent and industrious, making it all the more confounding to me.
I used to ask my dad, may he RIP, about this decades ago. He said the only thing he can figure is that their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

There’s likely truth to that. The religious Jews are majority Reoublican, and the secular Jews (JINO) are all Democrats.

Jews who continue voting D after what’s been happening are like the Kapos voting for the Nazis.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I used to ask my dad, may he RIP, about this decades ago. He said the only thing he can figure is that their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

This is absolutely the case, but the Jewish Democrats are not unique in that sense. Liberalism trumps everything to most Democrats, including any religion they my espouse. It is their de facto religion.

It’s confusing to you that people may have different values and priorities?

Don’t be a narcissist. Not everyone thinks like you and those who don’t aren’t any less intelligent for doing so.

This is absolutely the case, but the Jewish Democrats are not unique in that sense. Liberalism trumps everything to most Democrats, including any religion they my espouse. It is their de facto religion.
Yes, and that’s why the Dems mock religious people - whatever their religion. They want everyone to worship at the Altar of Liberalism.

As far as the Jewish vote, I expect 50% will not vote for Biden- and about 40% for Trump. At the same time, they may not admit it because nobody is more hostile to a Republican Jew than a liberal Jew. I was attacked by one at the lunch following my own father’s funeral. That’s how rabid they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Who determines if it was an accident?

I don't know, just a little common sense. In what way would it benefit Israel to target aid workers? Do you really think Israel would attack the convoy just because one of them was a Palestinian?

I don't know, just a little common sense. In what way would it benefit Israel to target aid workers? Do you really think Israel would attack the convoy just because one of them was a Palestinian?
This organization is suspending operations in Gaza because of the attack.

This organization is suspending operations in Gaza because of the attack.

Are you saying Israel intentionally attacked the convoy in order to suspend food being taken into Gaza? Yeah, ok.

Are you saying Israel intentionally attacked the convoy in order to suspend food being taken into Gaza? Yeah, ok.
“Israel”? Not sure the whole country would need to be involved. Seems like it would have just taken a few people to “accidentally” bomb a convoy.

You asked for a reason. I gave you one. To stop aid from going to Gaza. That’s a reason.

Israel said there was an unfortunate mistake with the strike on the humanitarian convoy where volunteers from Poland, Australia and other countries were killed - just the IDF peacefully aiming at a convoy of аrab women and children.

Unfortunate but unintentional collateral damage. Nothing compared to the deliberate and barbaric torture to death of 1400 innocent Jews.

Since you’re posting the photo of the two volunteers who were mistakenly killed, how about posting the photos of the Jewish babies who had their heads sawed off and the burned remains of the Jewish children set on fire? Or what remains of the women and girls who had their legs spread apart, a gun inserted into their vagina, and then had their insides blasted out?

Why so selective in which photos you post? Don’t tell me….I know.

“Israel”? Not sure the whole country would need to be involved. Seems like it would have just taken a few people to “accidentally” bomb a convoy.

You asked for a reason. I gave you one. To stop aid from going to Gaza. That’s a reason.

Sure, I mean you can fabricate a reason for anything, that doesn't make it true or reasonable.

Forum List

Back