Israeli Arab Complains of Racism...

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
but not in the way that you might think. Check out the new video from Mahdi Satri on Youtube. He says that Israeli Arabs are living in Heaven in Israel. They can be doctors, attorneys, university professors, judges and Members of Knesset. They have free high-school education and can get scholarships for college. But he is upset that whereas Jews are drafted into the IDF, Arabs can only volunteer. He wants to serve the country that has been so good to him, and he thinks there should be a draft for Arabs in Israel. He says anything less is racism. (But he is volunteering, of course.)

Does 'Uncle Tom" ring a bell?
butthurtcream.jpg

but not in the way that you might think. Check out the new video from Mahdi Satri on Youtube. He says that Israeli Arabs are living in Heaven in Israel. They can be doctors, attorneys, university professors, judges and Members of Knesset. They have free high-school education and can get scholarships for college. But he is upset that whereas Jews are drafted into the IDF, Arabs can only volunteer. He wants to serve the country that has been so good to him, and he thinks there should be a draft for Arabs in Israel. He says anything less is racism. (But he is volunteering, of course.)
Did he say what he thought of Netanyahu rallying Jews to the polls by saying that the Arabs were being bussed in and would win if they didn't do something to stop them?

I've been trying to upload Mahdi Satri's Youtube video about Israel, from his channel on Youtube, onto this message board, but haven't been successful. Can someone do me a favor and post it here? :alcoholic:

I've been trying to upload Mahdi Satri's Youtube video about Israel, from his channel on Youtube, onto this message board, but haven't been successful. Can someone do me a favor and post it here? :alcoholic:
I just checked it out and it isn't worth it. It's totally worthless. The guy is obviously a zionist and forever dumb posted that he is an Arab to gain sympathy and to (in his mind) make Israel's racist apartheid somehow seem reasonable.

I think the most profound statement from this video is how the Palestinians are perpetrating a new Holocaust on the Jews. This is especially relevant on Holocaust Day. G-d bless this brave Arab. I've heard that there were already a few attempts on his life.

Tomorrow is a great day! Happy Israeli Independence day to Everyone!! Israel is a role model for democracy and freedom in the Middle East!! A special shout out to Lipush and rylah who live there!!

Forum List

Back