Israeli Apartheid

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Establishment of "Eretz-Israel"
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians are just whining about their poor political gamesmanship which placed them in such a position in which they find themselves; NOT having a legitimate claim.

The territory in question, the carve-out often described as being from the River to the Sea, was never under Hostile Arab Palestinian sovereignty. In fact, they lost the West Bank twice because the sovereign timeline went from 7th Century and one of the first Caliphates (pre-Ottoman) (changing hands several times) to the early 20th Century when it came under the Mandate. The Arab Palestinians rejected several times, participation in the establishment of self-governing institutions. No matter what the reasoning the Arab Palestinians came to in the justification of each rejection and (taking for more than a century) the uncooperative attitude they adopted in their political position, the fact is that the Jewish Agency (while not agreeing with the British High Commissioner on every issue) took every advantage offered. The difference in the two paths played a significant role in the developmental outcomes of the two sides.

You ask: "What was incorrect about my post?" It is based on a failed political posture that has brought the Hostile Arab Palestinians right through to the financially corrupt and politically ineffective leadership they have today.

1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R
There goes that trope again.

Says the man who wears a Nazi Uniform. HEIL HITLER !!!

Not so.

Link?

Realize you don't find anything wrong with this but like I've always said; Consider the source"

Last edited:

Realize you don't find anything wrong with this but like I've always said; Consider the source"
NYPICHPDPICT000011710999.jpg

WHERE IS THE SWASTIKA?

Forum List

Back