Israel tweets photo of hamas using 'human shields

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Well we know this isn't the first time that Hamas uses human shields. Evidently the lives of their people are very cheap to them.

ISRAEL TWEETS PHOTO OF HAMAS USING 'HUMAN SHIELDS

by JOEL B. POLLAK 8 Jul 2014

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tweeted a photograph of Hamas firing a rocket at Israel from within a civilian area of the Gaza Strip, accusing the terror group of using "human shields," as it has done in previous conflicts.

Continue reading at:

Breitbart News: 404 - Not found

not nice sally-----now-----uhm ----repeat after me----
DA JOOOOS DONE IT

Oh, I don't know about that, IRosie. When my husband was in some Middle East country in the early 80's, he witnessed how the children were put in front, the women behind them, and the men were firing over the heads of the women and children. Whatever they were protesting, the two government tanks didn't care and just mowed them down. However, since the Jews were not involved (probably none there are very few living there), there was no uproar. It's just like did we hear any uproar about the Chinese executing those terrorists 1, 2, 3 in China a couple of weeks ago. It was just ho hum to the world and nobody was saying anything.

not nice sally-----now-----uhm ----repeat after me----
DA JOOOOS DONE IT

Oh, I don't know about that, IRosie. When my husband was in some Middle East country in the early 80's, he witnessed how the children were put in front, the women behind them, and the men were firing over the heads of the women and children. Whatever they were protesting, the two government tanks didn't care and just mowed them down. However, since the Jews were not involved (probably none there are very few living there), there was no uproar. It's just like did we hear any uproar about the Chinese executing those terrorists 1, 2, 3 in China a couple of weeks ago. It was just ho hum to the world and nobody was saying anything.

ok sally---I agree----the JOOOOS DONE IT----is not a constant of every atrocity committed
in the middle east-------you are right----there have to be some jews somewhere in the viclnity------I never read anything which blamed the Armenian genocide on the JOOOOS----
but----really believe it or not------there are some Bangla deshis and Pakistanis---who
blame the civil war of 1971 and the genocide of east Pakistanis ON THE MOSSAD

Forum List

Back