Israel - The national state of the Jewish people.

Your opinion about it.

• Total voters
Ohhh go on . . . you stole the land from those that were living on it for centuries by means of religious bullsh*t, you Zionist hoodwinking land-thief supporter, you! ~ Susan

No matter how it's sugarcoated through Zionistic propaganda, land-thief supporter . . . might does NOT make right! You stole this land and it will always be your legacy. ~ Susan
PS A light unto other nations, indeed!

Terrorist supporting scum, Israel legally declared independence. Nothing was stolen. That is all in your shitty little mind. Stop posting Palestinian propaganda.

Toastie....Then why did the Jews drive out 400,000+ Palestinians and take over their land and towns or just as importantly RAZE the Palestinian Towns and Villages and drive the owners into Exile..and during this time murder 100,000's of Palestinians........Israel may have legally declared independence.....But Much was Stolen and Misappropriated.....including land.just thought I'd remind you........the tactics used, were the same as the Nazis did to the Jews a decade or so earlier.And therein lies the horrible Irony.steve

ps Toastie......since when did the Zionist Terrorist and all......not become terrorists?????

Those expulsions happened AFTER Israel declared independence and AFTER 5 Arab states invaded and treid to destroy Israel, with the help of Palestinian militias.
Need I remind you that during this war, PAlestinians and other Arab states were trying to expel Israelis??

The expulsions and attacks on villages took place before the Partition and were planned under the Plan Dalet. The Arab states were attempting to stop Israel from implementing Plan Dalet which was designed to expel Christians and Muslims. Stop making things up.

No matter how it's sugarcoated through Zionistic propaganda, land-thief supporter . . . might does NOT make right! You stole this land and it will always be your legacy. ~ Susan

Terrorist supporting scum, Israel legally declared independence. Nothing was stolen. That is all in your shitty little mind. Stop posting Palestinian propaganda.

Toastie....Then why did the Jews drive out 400,000+ Palestinians and take over their land and towns or just as importantly RAZE the Palestinian Towns and Villages and drive the owners into Exile..and during this time murder 100,000's of Palestinians........Israel may have legally declared independence.....But Much was Stolen and Misappropriated.....including land.just thought I'd remind you........the tactics used, were the same as the Nazis did to the Jews a decade or so earlier.And therein lies the horrible Irony.steve

ps Toastie......since when did the Zionist Terrorist and all......not become terrorists?????

Those expulsions happened AFTER Israel declared independence and AFTER 5 Arab states invaded and treid to destroy Israel, with the help of Palestinian militias.
Need I remind you that during this war, PAlestinians and other Arab states were trying to expel Israelis??

The expulsions and attacks on villages took place before the Partition and were planned under the Plan Dalet. The Arab states were attempting to stop Israel from implementing Plan Dalet which was designed to expel Christians and Muslims. Stop making things up.

I'm not making anything up moron. 5 Arab states attacked Israel and started a war. That's a fact.

And the expulsions did NOT happen before the partition. You're lying again. Where's your link to prove this

The fact is the Jews implemented Plan Dalet designed to kill or expel the Christians and Muslims that remained in the area now called Israel. The Arab states were attempting to stop the slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims. That's a fact.

"a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”. This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory that was by then in the hands of Israel, and evaluates the various factors that had prompted their decisions to leave. “At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations.” To this figure, the report’s compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which “directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration”. A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to “fears” and “a crisis of confidence” affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases..."

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

"“the circumstances of the second half of the exodus” - which he estimates as having involved between 300,000 and 400,000 people - “are a different story.”

One example of this second phase was the expulsion of Arabs living in Lydda (present-day Lod) and Ramleh. On 12 July 1948, within the framework of Operation Dani, a skirmish with Jordanian armoured forces served as a pretext for a violent backlash, with 250 killed, some of whom were unarmed prisoners. This was followed by a forced evacuation characterised by summary executions and looting and involving upwards of 70,000 Palestinian civilians - almost 10% of the total exodus of 1947- 49. Similar scenarios were enacted, as Morris shows, in central Galilee, Upper Galilee and the northern Negev, as well as in the post-war expulsion of the Palestinians of Al Majdal (Ashkelon). Most of these operations (with the exception of the latter) were marked by atrocities - a fact which led Aharon Zisling, the minister of agriculture, to tell the Israeli cabinet on 17 November 1948: “I couldn’t sleep all night. I felt that things that were going on were hurting my soul, the soul of my family and all of us here (...) Now Jews too have behaved like Nazis and my entire being has been shaken (10).”

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

The fact is the Jews implemented Plan Dalet designed to kill or expel the Christians and Muslims that remained in the area now called Israel. The Arab states were attempting to stop the slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims. That's a fact.
But you said Palestinians were expelled BEFORE the partition plan. Where's your link for that ?

I'm still waiting to hear what is wrong about this law, Team Palestine you don't have anything to say?

What is wrong with the law is that it places one religion above others in terms of rights and source of law.

Most western countries are christian nations even if they did not have a state religion. Their laws are based on christian laws as ideas. They acknowledge one god or deity without demanding how or if we actually pray to that deity (he/she/it).
Israel is stating that their country is the homeland spiritually of the jews, but every other religion is permitted. The history, laws and culture that allows others to practice free is based on Judeo beliefs. No religion has the right to deny the jews their history or religion or try to wipe them off the face of the earth or from the country.
There are christian, muslim, buddhist and hindu nations, so why should there not be one nation where jews are protected from religion persecution?
From the beginning Israel was to be a jewish state. The wording of this law is just ensuring the protection of the state on all jews. It is not changing anything just ensuring that the jewish nature of the country is not denied.

You don't know much about western countries. Western nations do not acknowledge one god or deity. They acknowledge no god. It is up to the individual. No western country, especially an EU state, can make a law that "ensures the christian nature" of that state. In fact, in the US, public entities cannot display Christian symbols. Jews (ADL) were the most adamant for preventing Christian celebration of Christmas in the public sphere.

Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, UK, USA all use god/deity/supreme being in constitution, laws or oaths. Spain still requires government oaths use a bible.

>>Spanish society and maintains the respective cooperative relationships to the Catholic Church and other confessions," the Spanish constitution reads.<<

>>EU treaty's preamble has been a reference to a European collective cultural heritage "based on the Greek-Roman philosophy, the Christian message and Jewish-Christian values."<<

You keep trying to attack me rather than the facts. Europe was not part of my University studies except prerequisite or general classes. It would have been impossible not to have included some study of Europe. History, culture, economy, government............. I am not totally ignorant. Even after was done with University I never stopped reading or learning, I don't think anyone should, I enjoyed it. My eyes don't like book print but at least I can enlarge the fonts on the computer so I can keep reading. I even use a program that reads the text when my eyes hurt.

Maybe you should go back to reading a book a week again? Or at least one a month? Something other that your propaganda sites.

Top-10-Ways-to-Improve-your-Memory8.jpg

I'm still waiting to hear what is wrong about this law, Team Palestine you don't have anything to say?

What is wrong with the law is that it places one religion above others in terms of rights and source of law.

Most western countries are christian nations even if they did not have a state religion. Their laws are based on christian laws as ideas. They acknowledge one god or deity without demanding how or if we actually pray to that deity (he/she/it).
Israel is stating that their country is the homeland spiritually of the jews, but every other religion is permitted. The history, laws and culture that allows others to practice free is based on Judeo beliefs. No religion has the right to deny the jews their history or religion or try to wipe them off the face of the earth or from the country.
There are christian, muslim, buddhist and hindu nations, so why should there not be one nation where jews are protected from religion persecution?
From the beginning Israel was to be a jewish state. The wording of this law is just ensuring the protection of the state on all jews. It is not changing anything just ensuring that the jewish nature of the country is not denied.

You don't know much about western countries. Western nations do not acknowledge one god or deity. They acknowledge no god. It is up to the individual. No western country, especially an EU state, can make a law that "ensures the christian nature" of that state. In fact, in the US, public entities cannot display Christian symbols. Jews (ADL) were the most adamant for preventing Christian celebration of Christmas in the public sphere.

Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, UK, USA all use god/deity/supreme being in constitution, laws or oaths. Spain still requires government oaths use a bible.

>>Spanish society and maintains the respective cooperative relationships to the Catholic Church and other confessions," the Spanish constitution reads.<<

>>EU treaty's preamble has been a reference to a European collective cultural heritage "based on the Greek-Roman philosophy, the Christian message and Jewish-Christian values."<<

You keep trying to attack me rather than the facts. Europe was not part of my University studies except prerequisite or general classes. It would have been impossible not to have included some study of Europe. History, culture, economy, government............. I am not totally ignorant. Even after was done with University I never stopped reading or learning, I don't think anyone should, I enjoyed it. My eyes don't like book print but at least I can enlarge the fonts on the computer so I can keep reading. I even use a program that reads the text when my eyes hurt.

Maybe you should go back to reading a book a week again? Or at least one a month? Something other that your propaganda sites.

It's impossible to reason with an expert propagandist like Monti

I said the Jews attacked Christians and Mulims and their villages before the Partition plan was approved. Plan Dalet was begun by 1 December 1947. The Jews were expelling the non-Jews before the Mandate ended, 15 May 1948.

I said the Jews attacked Christians and Mulims and their villages before the Partition plan was approved. Plan Dalet was begun by 1 December 1947. The Jews were expelling the non-Jews before the Mandate ended, 15 May 1948.

Monti , there was another war during this time called the Mandatory Palestine Civil War. BOTH sides were attacking each other, but you make it seem like only Jews were attacking people. THAT is what I'm talking about when I accuse you of being an expert propagandist ...

Forgot to mention that the Mandatory Palestine civil war was started by the Palestinian Arabs.

Unlike you, never use propaganda sites. I quote the source documents from the UN or other neutral sites. The preamble of the EU Treaty was amended to read:

"‘DRAWING INSPIRATION from the cultural, religious and humanist inheritance of Europe, from which have developed the universal values of the inviolable and inalienable rights of the human person, freedom, democracy, equality and the rule of law,’"

The French refused to sign up to a preamble that mentioned a specific religion. Our religious inheritance includes the Roman and Greek Gods, Celtic and Etruscan religions, among others.

Maybe you should read a little you ignorant twat.

But you know, it really doesn't matter. European Jews invading Palestine starting in the late 1800s, started the conflict.

Monti , there was another war during this time called the Mandatory Palestine Civil War. BOTH sides were attacking each other, but you make it seem like only Jews were attacking people. THAT is what I'm talking about when I accuse you of being an expert propagandist ...

...and jews in the MENA were being attacked throughout history. Pogroms and massacres of jews in the 1800's. Attacks and kills began well before the Palestine Mandatory Civil War.
Jews did not begin the fighting or killings, they were not armed till the WWs as part of the British and other armies. After the Holocaust they armed themselves so such genocide against could never happen again.

But you know, it really doesn't matter. European Jews invading Palestine starting in the late 1800s, started the conflict.
Hahaha still peddling that lie. We've already established that Arab terrorists started the war by massacring Jews wayyy before and Arab was killed you propaganda spewing loser. Poor little baby can't handle the truth.
Oh, and there was no invasion, I already dismantled that lie of yours 100 times.

Lies lies lies lies lies lies propaganda lies lies lies. That's all you got Monti

Forgot to mention that the Mandatory Palestine civil war was started by the Palestinian Arabs.

Nope, the Jews started it with the implementation of Plan Dalet.
My goodness you are one little fuckin propagandist.

The first casualties after the adoption of Resolution 181(II) by the General Assembly were passengers on a Jewish bus driving on the Coastal Plain near Kfar Sirkin on 30 November. An eight-man gang from Jaffa ambushed the bus killing five and wounding others. Half an hour later they ambushed a second bus, southbound from Hadera, killing two more. At other places, Arab snipers skirmished Jewish buses in Jerusalem and Haifa.[18

1947 48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

...and jews in the MENA were being attacked throughout history. Pogroms and massacres of jews in the 1800's. Attacks and kills began well before the Palestine Mandatory Civil War.
Jews did not begin the fighting or killings, they were not armed till the WWs as part of the British and other armies. After the Holocaust they armed themselves so such genocide against could never happen again.

Yes but poor Monti cannot handle the truth

Yes but poor Monti cannot handle the truth

I wonder why. He seems a fanatic about it. A dog with a bone.

Forum List

Back