Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

That wasn't the God who created Allah's creatures.

You raise an interesting point Prometheus-----in fact ----quite consistent with
your personality as the 'god' which gave fire to man. I am not sure that
muslims like the "OLD TESTAMENT" thing "MAN IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF
GOD" I am not sure it is included in their dogma. It IS one of the most
important themes of the first book of the bible ---Genesis----which includes the
concept of FREE WILL for man ----a concept rejected in islamic dogma.

an interesting aspect of the PROMETHEUS ---uhm life-history----is he DEFIED
the "gods" by giving man TOO MUCH POWER----to wit "fire"

anyone out there know if muslims accept the idea "man is made in the imaga of
G-d"???????------they certainly reject its corollary statement----"man has free will"--
which ----just as prometheus GRANTED fire to man ----irrevocably----G-d
granted free will to man---IRREVOCABLY

Prometheus ----is that damned big bird still eating your liver?

I wonder if Sherri knows that the "IMAGE OF G-D" thing includes "FREE WILL"---
she keeps commenting that her "god" controls her mind

I gave them fire and I gave them the order to ready, aim, fire whenever they get a Muzzie in range. They are the Religion of Cain, the true story behind the legend, where criminals were banished from the tribe and started tribes with their own kind.

lol, now we have a Zionist with a God complex.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.*38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 NIV - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway
Isn't it wonderful how the Imam of the mosque in Reseda when Frau Sherri lived out that way told her to act like a "good Christian woman" and that the Infidels will fall for it? How nice that the Internet has many sites where one can go for Bible passages to fake that they are good Christians. You missed out, Frau Sherri; there is a new Islamic Center on Victory Blvd. that you could be attending.

You have no response to the words of Jesus, that says it all.
What bible did Jesus read and preach from, Deacon?

Isn't it wonderful how the Imam of the mosque in Reseda when Frau Sherri lived out that way told her to act like a "good Christian woman" and that the Infidels will fall for it? How nice that the Internet has many sites where one can go for Bible passages to fake that they are good Christians. You missed out, Frau Sherri; there is a new Islamic Center on Victory Blvd. that you could be attending.

Jesus the Way to the Father

5*Thomas*said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”6*Jesus answered,*“I am*the way*and the truth*and the life.*No one comes to the Father except through me.*7*If you really know me, you will know*my Father as well.*From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”8*Philip*said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”9*Jesus answered:*“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.*How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?*10*Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?*The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority.*Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.11*Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.*12*Very truly I tell you, whoever believes*in me will do the works I have been doing,*and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.*13*And I will do whatever you ask*in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.*14*You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it

John 14 NIV - Jesus Comforts His Disciples - ?Do - Bible Gateway

Jesus did not preach from a bible of man.

He said: I am the way to God.

He spoke what the Father dictated He speak.

5*Thomas*said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”6*Jesus answered,*“I am*the way*and the truth*and the life.*No one comes to the Father except through me.*7*If you really know me, you will know*my Father as well.*From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”8*Philip*said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”9*Jesus answered:*“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.*How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?*10*Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?*The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority.*Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.11*Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.*12*Very truly I tell you, whoever believes*in me will do the works I have been doing,*and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.*13*And I will do whatever you ask*in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.*14*You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it

Now isn't that strange since all the Rabbis in Israel in Jesus' time were learned in the Old Testament and were also learned in the Talmud, the same as they are today? I hope Frau Sherri doesn't worry about it but if Jesus miraculously came back, he certainly would not be eating dinner at her house. He would find himself an Orthodox Jew because that Jew would keep a kosher house. He certainly would not be eating ham with red-eye gravy. Will you also deny Frau Sherri that it was a seder that Jesus attended, as depicted in the picture The Last Supper? By the way, was that Middle East market on Vanowen Street in Reseda your favorite place to shop for Ramadan? They really don't have too much Halal meat there, do they? Maybe you went to some Halal butcher for your meat products.

Frau Sherri thinks that Jesus will love her if she hates the Jews. Jesus would say to Frau Sherri -- get thee to a nunnery or get thee to a mental institution. Maybe if the Essenes were not male oriented, they would invite Frau Sherri in for Bible lessons from the Old Testament. But go ahead, Frau Sherri, and show us some more how you know how to cut and paste to try to convince us that you are a Jesus scholar. The Imam at that mosque in Reseda would be very proud of you if he only could see how your operate on forums.

Now isn't that strange since all the Rabbis in Israel in Jesus' time were learned in the Old Testament and were also learned in the Talmud, the same as they are today? I hope Frau Sherri doesn't worry about it but if Jesus miraculously came back, he certainly would not be eating dinner at her house. He would find himself an Orthodox Jew because that Jew would keep a kosher house. He certainly would not be eating ham with red-eye gravy. Will you also deny Frau Sherri that it was a seder that Jesus attended, as depicted in the picture The Last Supper? By the way, was that Middle East market on Vanowen Street in Reseda your favorite place to shop for Ramadan? They really don't have too much Halal meat there, do they? Maybe you went to some Halal butcher for your meat products.

Jesus was not simply just a rabbi, He was and is the son of God.

That is something you seem to not understand.

Read The Gospels and behold Jesus!

And what would He think about a war with Iran?

Well, we see what He thought about violence against another in His response to Peter when Peter cut off the ear of a man arresting Jesus.

Jesus never chose violence against another human being or encouraged others to use violence against another person. When Peter engaged in violence, Jesus reprimanded him.

Last edited:

Frau Sherri thinks that Jesus will love her if she hates the Jews. Jesus would say to Frau Sherri -- get thee to a nunnery or get thee to a mental institution. Maybe if the Essenes were not male oriented, they would invite Frau Sherri in for Bible lessons from the Old Testament. But go ahead, Frau Sherri, and show us some more how you know how to cut and paste to try to convince us that you are a Jesus scholar. The Imam at that mosque in Reseda would be very proud of you if he only could see how your operate on forums.

I do not hate Jews, I oppose the human rights abuses in Israels Occupation in Palestine. Two different matters completely.

I do not hate Jews, I oppose the human rights abuses in Israels Occupation in Palestine. Two different matters completely.

Lyre!

You mean one of these?? . :cuckoo: :lol:

lyre.jpg

More than 200 replies to the idiot playground taunt-----

"THE USA AND IRAN ARE GOING TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHER---
AND INVITE EACH OTHER TO THEIR BIRTHDAY PARTIES---
AND HATE THE JEWS"

(even when I was six years old, I considered those
little games IDIOTIC)

You raise an interesting point Prometheus-----in fact ----quite consistent with
your personality as the 'god' which gave fire to man. I am not sure that
muslims like the "OLD TESTAMENT" thing "MAN IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF
GOD" I am not sure it is included in their dogma. It IS one of the most
important themes of the first book of the bible ---Genesis----which includes the
concept of FREE WILL for man ----a concept rejected in islamic dogma.

an interesting aspect of the PROMETHEUS ---uhm life-history----is he DEFIED
the "gods" by giving man TOO MUCH POWER----to wit "fire"

anyone out there know if muslims accept the idea "man is made in the imaga of
G-d"???????------they certainly reject its corollary statement----"man has free will"--
which ----just as prometheus GRANTED fire to man ----irrevocably----G-d
granted free will to man---IRREVOCABLY

Prometheus ----is that damned big bird still eating your liver?

I wonder if Sherri knows that the "IMAGE OF G-D" thing includes "FREE WILL"---
she keeps commenting that her "god" controls her mind

I gave them fire and I gave them the order to ready, aim, fire whenever they get a Muzzie in range. They are the Religion of Cain, the true story behind the legend, where criminals were banished from the tribe and started tribes with their own kind.

lol, now we have a Zionist with a God complex.

Prometheans conquered Nature, which is the real-life meaning of "supernatural." Conquest necessitates eliminating the primates that get in the way of our destiny.

People who turn the other cheek are sickos who like to get spanked. What a disgrace that we are stuck today with Chickenhawk Christians who don't want to go back to the glory of the Crusades.

Prometheans conquered Nature, which is the real-life meaning of "supernatural." Conquest necessitates eliminating the primates that get in the way of our destiny.

All the racist allusions to battle suddenly make sense. You're a gamer, with zero experience on any battlefield outside of your tiny virtual world(s).

Contradicted by the text. Jesus says he is not talking about himself, but what God has inspired in him. In other words, it's just like the dogma that the writers of scripture are not gods but only inspired by God.

Contradicted by the text. Jesus says he is not talking about himself, but what God has inspired in him. In other words, it's just like the dogma that the writers of scripture are not gods but only inspired by God.

Not contradicted by the text, which you nowhere set forth.

Your words, just delusions of a man who thinks he is God.

Many like you have come and gone.

All the racist allusions to battle suddenly make sense. You're a gamer, with zero experience on any battlefield outside of your tiny virtual world(s).

I don't mean to disturb your comfortable illusion that everyone who opposes you is a Chickenhawk, but the truth is that I spent 6 months in combat as an infantryman in Vietnam. I could see the glory that would have been there if we had been fighting for civilization instead of for backward trash like the South Vietnamese.

Not contradicted by the text, which you nowhere set forth.

Your words, just delusions of a man who thinks he is God.

Many like you have come and gone.

You are hopeless, and so is anyone who can't see through your denial of what Jesus himself clearly said.

Forum List

Back