Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

Contradicted by the text. Jesus says he is not talking about himself, but what God has inspired in him. In other words, it's just like the dogma that the writers of scripture are not gods but only inspired by God.

Not contradicted by the text, which you nowhere set forth.

Your words, just delusions of a man who thinks he is God.

Many like you have come and gone.

You are hopeless, and so is anyone who can't see through your denial of what Jesus himself clearly said.

Why can you not come up with the words of Jesus to back up your claim?

Last edited:

You are hopeless, and so is anyone who can't see through your denial of what Jesus himself clearly said.

Have you ever thought, Frau Sherri, that the majority of viewers think that you are hopeless because you don't go for some help for your mental problems? If you feel you have to constantly talk about Jesus, why not go to a forum which focuses on religion? There you can talk all about your experiences at the mosque on Sherman Way in Reseda, CA.

Why do you ignore what you don't want to read?

Verse 10: "The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority." If Jesus is part of a Trinity, his words would be on his own authority. Real gods can do that.:eusa_liar:

Prometheans conquered Nature, which is the real-life meaning of "supernatural." Conquest necessitates eliminating the primates that get in the way of our destiny.

All the racist allusions to battle suddenly make sense. You're a gamer, with zero experience on any battlefield outside of your tiny virtual world(s).

I don't mean to disturb your comfortable illusion that everyone who opposes you is a Chickenhawk, but the truth is that I spent 6 months in combat as an infantryman in Vietnam. I could see the glory that would have been there if we had been fighting for civilization instead of for backward trash like the South Vietnamese.

How predictable, hating the ones you killed for.

Verse 10: "The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority." If Jesus is part of a Trinity, his words would be on his own authority. Real gods can do that.:eusa_liar:

He does not speak on His own authority, He speaks what the Father directs Him to speak. It does not follow that there is no Trinity.

He does not speak on His own authority, He speaks what the Father directs Him to speak. It does not follow that there is no Trinity.
Since you are such a Jesus scholar, Frau Sherri, why not tell us a little about how your friends believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam. We have seen the signs which Muslim protestors were carrying saying this and there even have been Muslim posters on forums saying this.

All the racist allusions to battle suddenly make sense. You're a gamer, with zero experience on any battlefield outside of your tiny virtual world(s).

I don't mean to disturb your comfortable illusion that everyone who opposes you is a Chickenhawk, but the truth is that I spent 6 months in combat as an infantryman in Vietnam. I could see the glory that would have been there if we had been fighting for civilization instead of for backward trash like the South Vietnamese.

How predictable, hating the ones you killed for.
I earned the right to hate those scum. They caused the deaths of many real Americans, as opposed to the Chickenhawk and Vietnik scum. Scum loving scum; that's why our anti-American rulers, no more legitimate than foreign occupiers of America, let the Boat People in. I would have let the VC kill them all, just like they let us die fighting in their place and made money off it, imitating the 1% and their gutless brats like Bush.

I was suckered into fighting for people I was told were our brave allies against Communist world domination. The government and its media hacks should be punished for that. The ruling class also legalized the treason of those who got their Daddies to get them out of fighting. Are you also going to blame me for allowing preppy guillotine-fodder and most other "pro-war" draftdodging Republicans to go unpunished? You're assuming that we live in a democracy and determine our own destiny.

Last edited:

You're not only hopeless, you are dangerous. Keep pushing your fantasies, illogical even by your own Book, and once again civilized people will have to feed you to the lions. Your megalomaniac fanatic Paul made up all that stuff about Son of God and Atonement in order to become Ruler of the World. It didn't work out for him, but it's obvious that's what he wanted to be.

Forum List

Back