Israel: Serial Terror-Bomber

You are still jumping to comparisons too early.
So in different words we can say that the Palestinians supported Hamas goal (passively and actively ) and without their support in Hamas none (or at least) most of this wouldn't happen? - therefore if the Palestinians are responsible for Hamas there is no way they could not be responsible for the consequinces of their actions and the following events, correct me if I'm wrong.

I fail to see what point you are actually trying to make here...

Yes the Palestinians voted for Hamas...

"...most of this wouldn't happen?" Most of what?

So the comprison is "too early"... How so?
You still don't see the entire picture and this is why you can't make any comparison before you understand the entire picture which is why I'm walking you step by step on the responsibility for 'Protective Edge' and the situation in Gaza, so back to the subject - the Palestinians were fully responsible for Hamas - and they knew Hamas will attempt to attack Israel and they wanted their piece in it which is why they (most of them) elected Hamas - to attack Israel, if you do not agree lets go a little back, in case you do - I'd like to know again why are you not supporting Hamas if you do support the Palestinians which supports Hamas?
Another question, if you do support the Palestinians which supports Hamas, why are you still claiming they are the oppressed or that they have the right to attack civilians and Israel doesn't?
Take your time.

hahahaha...

Don't be a patronizing prick Daniyel...

The "picture" that you don't see is that every democratic country has the right to vote in a government... Whoever they choose... A 'free' choice...

Somewhere down the line the people may get a little disenchanted with their choice and not agree with their government... The people then have the right to change their mind and vote the party out at the next election...

Thats how people are, how democracy works...

So, every German a Nazi Daniyel?
Oh right, the slight disenchantment of annihilating Israel and liberating Palestine by all means necessary is definitely why Hamas appealed to the Palestinians overy Fatah and the PIJ, the only difference which you thankfully pointed out is that Hamas does not agree for any short term recognition of Israel and Fatah does.
Now before you hump into false comparisons (again) let's discuss something you can provide answers and we can continue this debate like grownups, check my previous questions.

There is no " false comparison"...

It's simply your inability to see beyond your victimhood...

Jews now have a homeland, rightly so, so how about allowing the Palestinians a homeland?

There are too many 'deflections', not only on this board, that simply puts hurdles in the way of a peaceful solution.

They have one it is called Jordan, or haven't you been keeping up with the events of 1923 when the LoN partitioned Palestine into two parts arab muslim Palestine and Jewish Palestine. From then on the arab muslims had no claims on the land of Jewish Palestine. So the "Palestinians" have their homeland and it is called Jordan, but they screwed up when they tried to depose the rulers and turn it into yet another Islamic state.

Flashback, unless you are a South African Black what RSA does is none of your business either is it, we ended Apartheid in south Africa, and we will end Jewish Apartheid in Palestine, I hope you stay alive long enough to see it Phoney cough, cough, wheez

Who's we? You and the rest of your IslamoNazi farter goozo friends? :rofl:
It's the Racistio Circus, the clowns in town folks!

Yup. This is where all the antisemitic misfits gather to perform. Ha ha ha.

Be whatever reason they did - and I also agree with you on this one - they knew Hamas and their intentions - regardless the PA corruption the first thing (should?) interest someone is above all the sake of his/her loved ones - it's not like they didn't know who they are and obviously if anyone can reach anything it's more likely to be the PA over Hamas and the PIJ and whatever level of corruption it's irrational to prioritize an insignificant issue such as corruption over the sake of the people in Gaza which is first of all to NOT put them in risk - if that's not a Palestinian interest only then it should be rational to vote for Hamas..so it's clear the Palestinians knew exactly what Hamas intentions are and they knew there will be consequences with Israel(let's put economic and other irrelevant subjects aside) and they decided that's best for them.
Maybe you can provide me an answer for my earlier questions?
Hamas intentions were to become more of a political force, than a militia one.

As the parliamentary election scheduled for January 25, 2006 drew near, Hamas published a manifesto that Western news agencies found remarkable for the absence of mention of any goal to eliminate Israel. Hamas candidate Gazi Hamad said it reflected the group’s position of seeking a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders. He said Hamas would not recognize that Israel had a “right to exist”, but that it was seeking to shift strategies away from armed struggle to engagement in the political process. Palestinian cabinet minister Ghassan Khatib said, “Having Hamas inside the system is a positive development whereby they have to abide by the rules of the majority and respect the arguments of the administration they are part of, which includes a state built on 1967 borders. It will take time but Hamas will no longer have their own militia. It will be solely a political force.”

Yeah, the same way ISIS calls itself an Islamic state with a political force.

Flashback, unless you are a South African Black what RSA does is none of your business either is it, we ended Apartheid in south Africa, and we will end Jewish Apartheid in Palestine, I hope you stay alive long enough to see it Phoney cough, cough, wheez

reported for data mining
If you post freely something on here, you cannot later claim it was data mined,

reported for data mining
You're a sock who got banned for data mining. :rofl:

Goozo.

reported for data mining

I didn't, so you got your details from somewhere else

I fail to see what point you are actually trying to make here...

Yes the Palestinians voted for Hamas...

"...most of this wouldn't happen?" Most of what?

So the comprison is "too early"... How so?
You still don't see the entire picture and this is why you can't make any comparison before you understand the entire picture which is why I'm walking you step by step on the responsibility for 'Protective Edge' and the situation in Gaza, so back to the subject - the Palestinians were fully responsible for Hamas - and they knew Hamas will attempt to attack Israel and they wanted their piece in it which is why they (most of them) elected Hamas - to attack Israel, if you do not agree lets go a little back, in case you do - I'd like to know again why are you not supporting Hamas if you do support the Palestinians which supports Hamas?
Another question, if you do support the Palestinians which supports Hamas, why are you still claiming they are the oppressed or that they have the right to attack civilians and Israel doesn't?
Take your time.

hahahaha...

The "picture" that you don't see is that every democratic country has the right to vote in a government... Whoever they choose... A 'free' choice...

Somewhere down the line the people may get a little disenchanted with their choice and not agree with their government... The people then have the right to change their mind and vote the party out at the next election...

Oh right, the slight disenchantment of annihilating Israel and liberating Palestine by all means necessary is definitely why Hamas appealed to the Palestinians overy Fatah and the PIJ, the only difference which you thankfully pointed out is that Hamas does not agree for any short term recognition of Israel and Fatah does.
Now before you hump into false comparisons (again) let's discuss something you can provide answers and we can continue this debate like grownups, check my previous questions.

Jews now have a homeland, rightly so, so how about allowing the Palestinians a homeland?

There are too many 'deflections', not only on this board, that simply puts hurdles in the way of a peaceful solution.

They have one it is called Jordan, or haven't you been keeping up with the events of 1923 when the LoN partitioned Palestine into two parts arab muslim Palestine and Jewish Palestine. From then on the arab muslims had no claims on the land of Jewish Palestine. So the "Palestinians" have their homeland and it is called Jordan, but they screwed up when they tried to depose the rulers and turn it into yet another Islamic state.

"There are too many 'deflections', not only on this board, that simply puts hurdles in the way of a peaceful solution."

That is not true. They voted for Hamas because they were less corrupt than the PA and were more concerned with the Palestinian's interests.
Be whatever reason they did - and I also agree with you on this one - they knew Hamas and their intentions - regardless the PA corruption the first thing (should?) interest someone is above all the sake of his/her loved ones - it's not like they didn't know who they are and obviously if anyone can reach anything it's more likely to be the PA over Hamas and the PIJ and whatever level of corruption it's irrational to prioritize an insignificant issue such as corruption over the sake of the people in Gaza which is first of all to NOT put them in risk - if that's not a Palestinian interest only then it should be rational to vote for Hamas..so it's clear the Palestinians knew exactly what Hamas intentions are and they knew there will be consequences with Israel(let's put economic and other irrelevant subjects aside) and they decided that's best for them.

Some things are not always black and white...

Basing your argument simply on the Hamas Charter does not give a clear and balanced view of why Hamas were elected in the first place!

Why Hamas Won CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names
I didn't mean just the Hamas Charter if that doesn't ring a bell,http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...e-only-way-to-ensure-Israels-security-371321- but the militant aggression which is far from being a political behavior and we all know they lie so does anyone here believe Israel would remove the blockade by assaulting Israeli civilians? Neither the Gazans and as I've said before there are way more than just one Palestinian interest that Hamas surly couldn't manage such as economy, education, welfare, and foreign affairs - Hamas intentions were to use military force (to terrorize) it's needs on others trying to make anything by force, that's not even close to ensure the safety of the Gazans, don't you think?

Rather than 'clever' words...

How about this...

Hamas are a terrorist organisation... They have no support from me whatsoever...

The Palestinian people voted for Hamas... That does NOT make every Palestinian a terrorist!

Don't you agree?

That is not true. They voted for Hamas because they were less corrupt than the PA and were more concerned with the Palestinian's interests.

Basing your argument simply on the Hamas Charter does not give a clear and balanced view of why Hamas were elected in the first place!

I didn't mean just the Hamas Charter if that doesn't ring a bell,http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...e-only-way-to-ensure-Israels-security-371321- but the militant aggression which is far from being a political behavior and we all know they lie so does anyone here believe Israel would remove the blockade by assaulting Israeli civilians? Neither the Gazans and as I've said before there are way more than just one Palestinian interest that Hamas surly couldn't manage such as economy, education, welfare, and foreign affairs - Hamas intentions were to use military force (to terrorize) it's needs on others trying to make anything by force, that's not even close to ensure the safety of the Gazans, don't you think?

How about this...

Hamas are a terrorist organisation... They have no support from me whatsoever...

The Palestinian people voted for Hamas... That does NOT make every Palestinian a terrorist!

Don't you agree?
I do, but here is the problem, while the vast majority of Palestinians supports military actions against Israeli civilians you can't just separate the infected - they bare full responsibility for the consequences and to be considered as HOSTILE ENEMIES of the state of Israel.
When you back to legitimizing such people that supports violence against innocents you are not only preventing any progress but you also push things backward ('inciting' or encouraging for violence), so there are the innocent ("innocent " PIJ/Fatah fans) that did not took part in the raise of Hamas - yes we all heard that tune already - they bare full responsibility as they claim to be the same Palestinians that voted for Hamas and if Hamas was succeed they were also moving to Israel to reap the fruit.
The Crimes the Palestinians committed against them (the non voting population and youth) is the real crime against humanity and with all the pain I see no way out of this without them getting hurt - thanks to people like you that encourage Palestinians of all circles for violence, shame on you.

How about this...

Don't you agree?
I do, but here is the problem, while the vast majority of Palestinians supports military actions against Israeli civilians you can't just separate the infected - they bare full responsibility for the consequences and to be considered as HOSTILE ENEMIES of the state of Israel.
When you back to legitimizing such people that supports violence against innocents you are not only preventing any progress but you also push things backward ('inciting' or encouraging for violence), so there are the innocent ("innocent " PIJ/Fatah fans) that did not took part in the raise of Hamas - yes we all heard that tune already - they bare full responsibility as they claim to be the same Palestinians that voted for Hamas and if Hamas was succeed they were also moving to Israel to reap the fruit.
The Crimes the Palestinians committed against them (the non voting population and youth) is the real crime against humanity and with all the pain I see no way out of this without them getting hurt - thanks to people like you that encourage Palestinians of all circles for violence, shame on you.

And there is the problem Daniyel...

You are a belligerent racist... As most Israeli zionists appear to be!

So, there is little to no possibility of sensible discussion with you or anyone who thinks like you...

I encourage no one for violence or terrorism... Quite the opposite... As you will know, I do not support Hamas in anyway and would be very happy for them to be removed from power... Yet you think that by my supporting people who are oppressed that I support violence! And yes, I believe that the Palestinians are oppressed not only by Israel but also by Hamas...

If Israel would stop it's illegal settlement policy, agree to the Palestinian people having their own Palestinian State, remove the blockade from Gaza... The I would support Israel 100% in defending itself from any attack from the Palestinian government...

Until that happens then I will support the Palestinian people, NOT Hamas...

reported for data mining

Israel inflicted massive and unprecedented harm to Palestinian civilians in the 2014 Gaza war Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How about this...

Don't you agree?

So, there is little to no possibility of sensible discussion with you or anyone who thinks like you...

I encourage no one for violence or terrorism... Quite the opposite... As you will know, I do not support Hamas in anyway and would be very happy for them to be removed from power... Yet you think that by my supporting people who are oppressed that I support violence! And yes, I believe that the Palestinians are oppressed not only by Israel but also by Hamas...

If Israel would stop it's illegal settlement policy, agree to the Palestinian people having their own Palestinian State, remove the blockade from Gaza... The I would support Israel 100% in defending itself from any attack from the Palestinian government...

I see you are dragging back old habits, so let's keep it simple.
Yes or No question - Do you believe that the Palestinians would revolt against Hamas,PIJ, and Fatah to create a new Democratic government that would strive for peace and Palestinian interests with Israel when the world would stop all aid to Gaza demanding imprisonment of the terrorist regimes?

How about this...

Don't you agree?

Yes or No question - Do you believe that the Palestinians would revolt against Hamas,PIJ, and Fatah to create a new Democratic government that would strive for peace and Palestinian interests with Israel when the world would stop all aid to Gaza demanding imprisonment of the terrorist regimes?

The Palestinians are part of the larger Arab people. As we just saw from the Arab Spring, those peoples are not capable of developing a true democracy. This is not racism, just observation. Look at what happened in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, etc.

Take your time.

hahahaha...

"There are too many 'deflections', not only on this board, that simply puts hurdles in the way of a peaceful solution."

The peaceful solution was in place in 1923 when the LoN gave the arab muslims a national home and a king to rule them. But they did not want any other religion to have land in the M.E. so started violent attacks and terrorism to force the issue

How about this...

Don't you agree?

Of course, but hamas is doing its best to ethnically cleanse those from gaza

How about this...

Don't you agree?

You claim that Daniel is racist and then spout racist remarks yourself. What illegal settlement policy does Israel have as the last time I looked it is not illegal to build on land you own under International Law. When did Israel ever stop the Palestinians from having their own state, and a link showing this to be so. Why should Israel allow hamas to flood gaza with weapons that will be used to target and murder Israeli children. Why cant hamas/fatahtalk peace terms and mutual borders for the occupation and blockade to be lifted as the Geneva conventions and UN resolutions say.

If Israel did as you want then you would not support them when they flattened gaza in response to the terrorist attacks and acts of war, you would be even more anti Israel/Jew than you are now

reported for data mining

Israel inflicted massive and unprecedented harm to Palestinian civilians in the 2014 Gaza war Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So why use the same words used by the trolls from another board. You have been told before about this and just cant stop acting like a troll yourself. Look at your remarks above and tell me that you are not using my health issues instead of answering the points raised ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

How about this...

Don't you agree?

A very loaded yes or no question....

However, I will answer and tell you why I give the answer....

No, there will be no revolution against Hamas...

Why? Not because the 'average' Palestinian doesn't want change... It is because of the 'fear factor'...

Gaza Hamas killed and tortured says Amnesty - BBC News

Most revolutions require a military involvement... Hamas does not have a military... It has terrorists... Terrorists will not support the 'will' of the people... They will support the 'will' of their paymaster... Whoever that is!

The ONLY 'revolution' available to the Palestinians is through the ballot box... Through a true and fair election...

If, after a true and fair election, Hamas remains in power then, I am sorry to say, my support, my sympathy, for the Palestinian people would be far less than it is now.

For the rest of your question, well, I will choose to not answer at this point... Why? Because "I see you are dragging back old habits"...

How about this...

Don't you agree?

The Palestinians are part of the larger Arab people. As we just saw from the Arab Spring, those peoples are not capable of developing a true democracy. This is not racism, just observation. Look at what happened in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, etc.

Yes they are... And?

If I 'observe' that every Jew has a big nose and make that my 'point' then that does not make me 'anti-semetic'?

If I 'observe' that Netanyahu and his cronies have ZERO intention of EVER finding a peaceful solution does that make me 'anti zionist'?

Forum List

Back