Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

Still no tunnel complex..

If the israeli army cant find them how were the poor doctors supposed to know about them ?

Where did the AI invented pix come from ? I was xpecting a James Bond style complex with a hamas blofeld stroking a white cat.

All we have is a dubious hole in the ground Allright to piss in but not really a headquarters of evil.
tommy tainted has an ALLY ----the latest is ---the pile of dog shit MAHMOUD ABBAS has decided----NUTHIN' HAPPENED on Oct 7. Somewhere on the net way back then----I predicted that the dog shit would make that claim just as they claimed----way back in the 1950s----that AUSCHWITZ was a country club

There is no GENOCIDE. There is only WAR and casualties of war.

Words have a definition
Yeah, they do. You ignore those meanings.

1. The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.

between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

Last edited:
THE JOOOOISH ARMY IS NOT INTO MURDERING CIVILIANS
Lol. Ok, I'll stop believing my lyin' eyes, you've convinced me all those vids are paid actors.

Thanks for pulling the wool from my eyes.

Last edited:
“Hamas has said 650 patients and 5,000 to 7,000 other civilians have been trapped inside the hospital grounds, under constant fire from Israeli snipers and drones.”

Pathetic liar. It’s physically impossible to put that many people who are not being shot at in that small area. You’d be lucky to get 300 in it.

You mass murderer lovers deserve a Nuremberg 2 trial.
I know you're a fuckwit, even so, 'inside the grounds' means 'on the property of'.

Meanwhile the IDSS continue paying the price for their insanity, this guy bought a one way ticket to Gaza and they will be more, when it comes down to fighting in the ruins of Gaza and not bombing children.

Forum List

Back