Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

It doesnt help that the Israeli govt is an extreme, corrupt regime.
It may be that the people will change to a different regime after the failures of this one but it would be over optimistic to expect much change.
Thieves dont vote to give back stolen goods.
Since you’ve never been near the ME let alone inside the West Bank, what website do you use to get your hate propaganda from?

I am seeing it on my TV every day. The BBC have reporters on the ground in Gaza.
You can argue the exact numbers but there is no argument that the genocide is happening.
The reporter is very brave. The IDF execute reporters for less. I think he is in danger from these israeli death squads.
1700314929423.gif

I already posted a link in my previous post. How many more sources do you want? Here you go:

From wikipedia:

During a renovation in the 1990's a large basement was added, which the IDF later said was appropriated by Hamas and used to store weapons.

Not only did Israel build it, but they knew a long time ago that Hamas used it. It was openly reported over 10 years ago that Hamas used that as their 'headquarters.' (source)

So here's a question that should be asked. If it's no secret that Israel built that bunker/ basement area, and everyone involved knows that, and it was openly reported in 2014 that Hamas used it as their command center, so the cat was already out of the bag... fast forward to now, do you really think Hamas would STILL be using that basement as their "command center" knowing that the IDF and others have known for years they were using it?

How dumb would it be for them to stay there for decades? lololol

I'm not saying that's impossible, but if they don't want to get caught, which I'm sure they don't, it is nonsensical to think they would STILL be using a place that the IDF has known about for years and was openly known to be used by Hamas.
buttercup----your post is utterly idiotic based on your moronic ALLEGATION---
"why would Hamas use a bunker under a hospital if the area had been built by Israel? WHY NOT? it was there with a hospital full of PATIENT SHIELDS ON TOP

"why would Hamas use a bunker under a hospital if the area had been built by Israel? WHY NOT? it was there with a hospital full of PATIENT SHIELDS ON TOP

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to a rational person.

Yeah, it makes perfect sense that they would be "hiding out" in a place that was already known by the IDF and the public to be used by them for many years. I mean, unless they wanted to get caught and killed. The IDF doesn't care about human shields, apparently.... but as of now, I just don't buy the story that they were actually there. If they were actually there, I would think there would've been a different way to get them....you know, to not knowingly kill innocent people and commit war crimes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to a rational person.

Yeah, it makes perfect sense that they would be "hiding out" in a place that was already known by the IDF and the public to be used by them for many years. I mean, unless they wanted to get caught and killed. The IDF doesn't care about human shields, apparently.... but as of now, I just don't buy the story that they were actually there. If they were actually there, I would think there would've been a different way to go about getting them....you know, to avoid killing innocent people and committing war crimes. :rolleyes:
You seem not to understand how little sense you make. "Known by the IDF and "THE PUBLIC" to be used by them for many years"--<< very silly statement. Do you know the details of every large hospital in your city? I have worked in LARGE USA HOSPITALS-----they all have very convenient places for bunker like
activity. I know them because I worked in them----now---YOU tell me ALL ABOUT the details of the basements, tunnels and nooks and crannies in SAINT JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL. QUICK!!!!!!!! Yes---no matter what your sunday school teacher told you-----THE JOOOOISH ARMY IS NOT INTO MURDERING CIVILIANS----or Jesus---or christians or using christian blood to make matzoh.

It doesnt help that the Israeli govt is an extreme, corrupt regime.
It may be that the people will change to a different regime after the failures of this one but it would be over optimistic to expect much change.
Thieves dont vote to give back stolen goods.

What's frightening about these Zionist apologists they are not just in denial about the crimes and horror, they seem to live in a Truman show version of reality, this is how Nazi Germany managed to control the people and we know where that ended up.

where are my striped pajamas?

My crime is that of living
on my ancestral home
gave to men that hate me
by some king upon a throne

I sit upon the rubble
deep beneath my family lies
even though I know they're gone
I still hear my daughter's cries

They came and stole our land
the country of our birth
burnd our fields and left us
this little patch of Earth.

Even this they can't abide
so finally it's genocide
you watched this time on tv
and still you looked away

where is my museum?
selective holocaust
ther've been so many Mai Lais
since humanity was lost

*on or near the hospital property

Damn son, you forgot what you were whining about again.
“Hamas has said 650 patients and 5,000 to 7,000 other civilians have been trapped inside the hospital grounds, under constant fire from Israeli snipers and drones.”

Pathetic liar. It’s physically impossible to put that many people who are not being shot at in that small area. You’d be lucky to get 300 in it.

You mass murderer lovers deserve a Nuremberg 2 trial.

Still no tunnel complex..

If the israeli army cant find them how were the poor doctors supposed to know about them ?

Where did the AI invented pix come from ? I was xpecting a James Bond style complex with a hamas blofeld stroking a white cat.

All we have is a dubious hole in the ground Allright to piss in but not really a headquarters of evil.

If the israeli army cant find them how were the poor doctors supposed to know about them ?

Where did the AI invented pix come from ? I was xpecting a James Bond style complex with a hamas blofeld stroking a white cat.

All we have is a dubious hole in the ground Allright to piss in but not really a headquarters of evil.
The poor doctors and nurses know about everything. The areas used by
Hamas are typically the spaces in large hospitals used for THE MORGUE---
The Morgue is no secret----important conferences are held therein and the
various nook and crannies of large hospitals are used LOTs for on-call
areas and assignations. There are no secrets in a hospital that can be kept
from the medical staff. In the course of LIFE---everyone, eventually,
has need for medical attention-----very often ON THE SPOT----even
Jihadists and their captives get SICK

“Hamas has said 650 patients and 5,000 to 7,000 other civilians have been trapped inside the hospital grounds, under constant fire from Israeli snipers and drones.”

Pathetic liar. It’s physically impossible to put that many people who are not being shot at in that small area. You’d be lucky to get 300 in it.

You mass murderer lovers deserve a Nuremberg 2 trial.
for the record----killing patients in a hospital would not be difficult at all.
Where are the bodies of the victims of the IDF? 7000 people is a huge
number---confined in a hospital and its precincts SITTING DUCKS

thanks tommy----I am so delighted that YOU know "THE TRUTH" tell me about the IDF reports and the Israeli reports that TURNED OUT to be FALSE

Forum List

Back