Israel says it broke up Hamas terror plot

So what you're saying is that since the Palestinians want to establish an Islamic Khalifate instead of Israel, they shouldn't be taken seriously.

Thanks Joe Fulla Shit Blow, for clearing that up.

No, guy, I think anyone of you Zionists who bring up "Khalifate" (I thought it was spelled Caliphate, but never mind) are just using scary words to try to get us to believe that your fight is our fight.

Simply put, the Zionist entity gets wiped off the map, it's just not America's problem.

Its not a Zionist invention. It's also spelled Kalifate and Khalifate, but the spelling that best represents the way it is supposed to be pronounced is Khalifate. And yes, the Hamas charter clearly states its desire to establish a shithole Islamic Khalifate of under shariah law,instead of the state of Israel.

Even in the early 1900's Arab invaders from Saudi Arabia stated their desire to establish an Islamic state in the region.

1915-1916 British Gov Archives Reveal Saudi Plan for a Caliphate in the British Mandate

The Muslim jihad against Israel started with the demands of an Islamic caliphate already during the British mandate – not because of loss of land. Arabs from surrounding regions began pouring in to fight the British and later, to fight the Jews.

The pretty much barren region of Transjordan had barely any people on it and was under British mandate. Arabs had always wanted the world to be ruled under an Islamic state and nothing else – just as ISIS is forcing onto people today. The ISIS expansion is no different in nature or intentions than the Palestine jihad against the British Mandate, Transjordan and Israel. Muslim occupation of infidel land is branded their birth right and any objections to it automatically makes the victim an aggressor whom they must fight and attack.

The Arabs themselves wrote that they wanted to follow the footsteps of Caliph Omar ibn Khattab – the most brutal and violent of Caliphs who invaded and looted the entire region, killing those who stood in his way while exploiting slaves and the rich and skilled to build his kingdom in exchange for jizya to stay alive.

800px-Mohammad_adil-Rashidun_empire-slide.gif

The rapid and violent massacres which spread the Rashidun Caliphate under Umar ibn Al-Khattāb.

Last edited:
Duuuuuuuh. No shit Joe Blow. But that still doesn't answer the question, where did the hoards of Muslims come from, that from being a minority in 1896, ended up becoming a majority in Jerusalem? Talk about argument fail. Ha ha ha.

Same place all the people who crowded into American Cities came from after 1900. It's called "Urbanization", where more people from the countryside moved into the cities. They've done whole books on it.

Naaaah. It's called Arab invasion and Islamization.

"Urbanization" in the 1800's.....ha ha ha ha.

So that would reduce Israel by about 250,000, and the rest of the M.E. by about 10 million. Those Europeans have a greater right to that land than the arab muslims do, who struggle to show any links to the land whatsoever

Yes, they need the LEBENSRAUM!!!!

Zionists- They're like abused children who've gotten big en ough to beat up on someone else, and realize that it just isn't very appealling.

Yeah! How dare those Zionists want less than 1% of the land belonging to the collapsed Ottoman Empire to become a Jewish state? The entire world must be Islamic!

Prior to 1850 the whole of Palestine was devoid of arab muslims and the Ottomans tried to settle them in Palestine. They refused to stay and work the land and so left as soon as they could. The Ottomans then invited European Jews to settle Palestine because the Palestinian Jews had been all but wiped out by successive attacks by the muslims. The Jews started to migrate and set up farms and kibbutz in Palestine. Because of the nature of the whole M.E. many surrounding nations saw periodic crop failures and poor harvests causing the farm workers to travel for work. This led to a widespread migration of arab muslims into Palestine looking for work on the Jewish farms. So prior to 1900 the Jewish population was increasing because of arab muslim laziness, the arab muslims saw an opportunity to reap the benefits of the Jews hard work and more illegal immigrants flocked to Palestine. So the colonisation started before the British arrived on the scene, you really should read the evidence carefully and not just trot out the ISLAMONAZI propaganda.

Yes, the zionist mythology that palestine was a barren desert until the Zionists came along and made it bloom.

Nobody believes that anymore.

WRONG the Ottoman histories that have nothing to do with Zionism as it was not invented at that time. But as you say team Palestine does not believe the truth anymore just the ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDA put out by their imams.

So that would reduce Israel by about 250,000, and the rest of the M.E. by about 10 million. Those Europeans have a greater right to that land than the arab muslims do, who struggle to show any links to the land whatsoever

Yes, they need the LEBENSRAUM!!!!

Zionists- They're like abused children who've gotten big en ough to beat up on someone else, and realize that it just isn't very appealling.

See you don't even know what you are spouting you are that brainwashed by ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA. The majority of the Jews in Israel are from the M.E. born there to parents born there. the vast majority of arab muslims in Palestine are from outside of Palestine and they have no ties to the land.

Frankly, for someone who hate Muslims so much, it seem kind of crazy you want to live right in the middle of them.

It would kind of like me moving to Utah.
We've been through this. You're a massive coward, that's why you would move away from an area based on your neighbors liking you or not

We've been through this. You're a massive coward, that's why you would move away from an area based on your neighbors liking you or not

Who'd want to live amongst people who hated them? that's like fucking crazy.

If I loved living where I lived, then fuck what my neighbors think. Muslim Arabs are hateful violent people, that's who they are.

Frankly, for someone who hate Muslims so much, it seem kind of crazy you want to live right in the middle of them.

It would kind of like me moving to Utah.

Then the muslims should move if they don't want to be wiped out.............................

So it seems that you cant live anywhere as everyone hates you

Naw, my neighbors love me at both the properties i own.

Probably because I don't bomb their kids or steal their land.

In fact, We recently had to redraw the borders of my Wisconsin property. turns out the property line isn't where my Dad thought it was 60 years ago. So we sat down with the neighbors, went through the old records, got surveyors out, and figured out that the property lines were off about 12 feet.

We managed to do this without blowing anyone up or screaming about injustices from 65 years ago in another country or invoking any magic sky pixies.

Amazing, really.

So it seems that you cant live anywhere as everyone hates you
Naw, my neighbors love me at both the properties i own. Probably because I don't bomb their kids or steal their land. In fact, We recently had to redraw the borders of my Wisconsin property. turns out the property line isn't where my Dad thought it was 60 years ago. So we sat down with the neighbors, went through the old records, got surveyors out, and figured out that the property lines were off about 12 feet. We managed to do this without blowing anyone up or screaming about injustices from 65 years ago in another country or invoking any magic sky pixies. Amazing, really.
Indeed. Having civilized infidels for neighbors is a blessing.

Forum List

Back