Israel Saving Lives Of Innocent Syrians In Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of evidence but you seem to want someone else to do the work and you live off someone elses labor. Just like the typical Palestinian moocher.

Its not my claim. Its HIS claim.

he has the burden of proof.

Poor Palestinians. Bad enough their own Arab brothers in Arab countries massacre them over & over again under Arafat's leadership with tens of thousands of others driven out of their indigenous homelands. And then to make matters even worse, Israel makes peace offerings to them, builds a security fence & concedes land to them so they can remain in Israel.

Palestinian mentality being what it is, is there any wonder why the Palestinians hate Israel?

still no evidence that Israel offered the West Bank to Jordan.

...and just as I thought, its a total lie.

Last edited:
In 1947 Israel accepted UN resolution 181. The Arabs did not. Hence the attacks on Israel began. And with each attack Israel gained captured land. In fact, after the 67 war, Israel even offered to return the entire West Bank back to Jordan for nothing in return....

This is infact a lie.

Israel never offered the entire West Bank to Jordan.

In 1947 Israel accepted UN resolution 181. The Arabs did not. Hence the attacks on Israel began. And with each attack Israel gained captured land. In fact, after the 67 war, Israel even offered to return the entire West Bank back to Jordan for nothing in return....

This is infact a lie.

Israel never offered the entire West Bank to Jordan.

Say they didnt . Why should they? The Arabs initiated the War . If they had won do you really believe Israel would exist today? Would the UN scream about " Intrrnational Law?" We both know better, you hypocrite

Read my post above, you ignorant liar...

Jordan renounced all claims to the West Bank, meaning they didn't want it back. What's to offer if they said they don't want it ??
Israel in fact DID want to return it in exchange for peace.

Fact: Israel never offered back the entire West Bank to Jordan.

the claim that this took place, is a pathetic Neo-Zionist lie.

But what should we expect from folks who live by the creed: "By deception make War"?

Read my post above, you ignorant liar...

Jordan renounced all claims to the West Bank, meaning they didn't want it back. What's to offer if they said they don't want it ??
Israel in fact DID want to return it in exchange for peace.

nice job trying to divert from the LIE, that Israel offered the West Bank back to Jordan.

you know its a lie.

Fact: Israel never offered back the entire West Bank to Jordan.

the claim that this took place, is a pathetic Neo-Zionist lie.

But what should we expect from folks who live by the creed: "By deception make War"?

Did you read the part that Jordan renounced all claims to the West Bank you Nazi fuck ?

I swear, explaining simple concepts to you is like explaining it to a 9 year old.

Are all Irish people as dumb as you ?

Did you read the part that Jordan renounced all claims to the West Bank you Nazi fuck ?

I swear, explaining simple concepts to you is like explaining it to a 9 year old.

Did you read the part where it says NOTHING about Israel offering back the entire West Bank to Jordan?

your racism is disgusting. If I said something about you being a "cheap Jew" or "lying Jew" or "thieving Jew", you'd report me for racism.

you hypocrite.

Did you read the part where it says NOTHING about Israel offering back the entire West Bank to Jordan?

your racism is disgusting. If I said something about you being a "cheap Jew" or "lying Jew" or "thieving Jew", you'd report me for racism.

you hypocrite.

Irish is not a race.....

See what I mean about you being dumb ??

and you've called me worse than 'cheap - jew' . You've called me a Nazi, several times. I guess you don't see anything wrong with calling a Jew a nazi

Irish is not a race.....

and you've called me worse than 'cheap - jew' . You've called me a Nazi, several times. I guess you don't see anything wrong with calling a Jew a nazi

are you suggesting that only Jews can't be and shouldn't be called "Nazis"???

I had no idea you were a Judeo-Supremacist.

Irish is not a race.....

are you suggesting that only Jews can't be and shouldn't be called "Nazis"???

I had no idea you were a Judeo-Supremacist.

Since the Jews were the ones who were being murdered and put in concentration camps by the Nazis, I would think that calling a Jew a Nazi versus calling a non Jew a Nazi is kind of disgusting.
But you've already displayed your thoughts about Jews, so I know you don't give a hoot.
And before you were 'Hoffstra' you also displayed your feelings toward Jews, so you're not fooling anyone.
And BTW:

Six Day War (1967) - Discover the Networks

Immediately after the Six Day War, Israel offered to return conquered territory in exchange for peace. The Arab nations rejected this offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back