Israel’s definition of a ceasefire

That's how inbred with hate they are Tinnie, no rockets or any attacks or provocations since the ceasefire, yet all attacks, murders and provocations are coming from Israel. They can't defend the indefensible so they resort to foolishness.

By quoting an out of date Israel propaganda site.

WTF? You use that bogus Palestinian site and except to be taken seriously ??? Blinded by the Arab propaganda
Check it out, his site calls a group of terrorists with weapons shooting at Israelis, "bird hunters". Ha ha ha! I give them an A for CREATIVE LYING. Most Palistinian supporters have a MASTERS in this course.

No one shot at any Israeli patrol, Israeli patrol shot at people within their own borders. Truth hurts that Israelis are ravaging criminals.

Really?! Your article link is from a Palestinian bullshit propoganda garbage site called "Pali Solidarity.com" that claims the poor Palestinian was a "bird hunter". No, he was just minding his own business shooting birds that happened to be in the direction of the Israeli soldiers. Yup, very believable.

You are a scumbag and a piece of shit and a liar, anybody ever told you those things?

Palestinian: "don't mind me shooting at you, I'm just a 'bird hunter' minding my own business".

"Mustafa Abu Jarad, 20, was one of a group of bird hunters working on a plot of land in an area north of Beit Lahiya in the very north of the Gaza Strip. "

Bwahahahahah! They call a bunch of terrorist animals "bird hunters". Since when do Palestinians go bird hunting, and in groups Tin-asshole?

Gazan bird hunters do not shoot birds. They capture them live for sale.
Really? Gazans bird hunters in groups were hanging out so close to the border with Israel, while shooting at the soldiers? And they got upset why the Israleis took the miserable SOB out? Ha ha! Get a fucking life, terrorist ass licker.

No one shot at any Israeli patrol, Israeli patrol shot at people within their own borders. Truth hurts that Israelis are ravaging criminals.
Says who? Pali shitarity.com. Ya right. Palestinians are always innocent. Poor Palestinians. Why can't they just kill people without paying for it? This injustice must stop. Kharab deenak!

From now on all Muslim terrorists are BIRD HUNTERS....got it?!

Says who? Pali shitarity.com. Ya right. Palestinians are always innocent. Poor Palestinians. Why can't they just kill people without paying for it? This injustice must stop. Kharab deenak!

Awww, the Israeli military would have reported idiot....:cool:

Al Queda is just a big group of bird hunters. Why the fuck did the US kill the president of a Muslim bird hunting organization?! This injustice must stop! Save the bird hunters!

Really?! Your article link is from a Palestinian bullshit propoganda garbage site called "Pali Solidarity.com" that claims the poor Palestinian was a "bird hunter". No, he was just minding his own business shooting birds that happened to be in the direction of the Israeli soldiers. Yup, very believable.

You are a scumbag and a piece of shit and a liar, anybody ever told you those things?

Palestinian: "don't mind me shooting at you, I'm just a 'bird hunter' minding my own business".

"Mustafa Abu Jarad, 20, was one of a group of bird hunters working on a plot of land in an area north of Beit Lahiya in the very north of the Gaza Strip. "

Bwahahahahah! They call a bunch of terrorist animals "bird hunters". Since when do Palestinians go bird hunting, and in groups Tin-asshole?

Really? Gazans bird hunters in groups were hanging out so close to the border with Israel, while shooting at the soldiers? And they got upset why the Israleis took the miserable SOB out? Ha ha! Get a fucking life, terrorist ass licker.

Roudy I have to admit----that I know very little about guns----but the bird watching
gazans were described as being A KILOMETER from the soldiers-----and somehow a "sniper" aimed for the head of mustafa and got him right dead center in the
forehead. to quote Wyatt Earp "that's pretty good gosh'darn shootin' "
Can it be done?
seems to me ----based on gravity----the bullet shot directly at a forehead would be on
the ground long before it reached head------but I do not know what sort of technology
is around I also wonder -----why mustafa?

Roudy I have to admit----that I know very little about guns----but the bird watching
gazans were described as being A KILOMETER from the soldiers-----and somehow a "sniper" aimed for the head of mustafa and got him right dead center in the
forehead. to quote Wyatt Earp "that's pretty good gosh'darn shootin' "
Can it be done?
seems to me ----based on gravity----the bullet shot directly at a forehead would be on
the ground long before it reached head------but I do not know what sort of technology
is around I also wonder -----why mustafa?
Somebody sang the song " Mustafa ya Mustafa" one too many times.

Nah, my hunch is these guys were trying to ambush or sneak up on the Israelis and they got taken out before they could do anything. I'm sure the Israelis have a few sentinels hiding inside the Palestinian border prior to military positions, looking for exactly these types of things .

I don't think Mustafa will be happy to die as a bird hunter, as opposed to a jihadist dying for Allah. Maybe he will still get his 72 virgin donkeys. Who knows.

Did you guys see that. BIK calls himself and Palestinians 'gentiles' haha
I dedicate this song to BIK, and "Ya Mustafa Ya Mustafa"

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=2pE0T07zs5s"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2pE0T07zs5s[/ame]

No information on rockets since the cease fire?

That's how inbred with hate they are Tinnie, no rockets or any attacks or provocations since the ceasefire, yet all attacks, murders and provocations are coming from Israel. They can't defend the indefensible so they resort to foolishness.

Oh look! Minor part of the article that tin-asshole left out:

"Mustafa’s older brother, Loay, was killed two and a half months ago whilst active with the Palestinian resistance."

Now, what are the chances that Mustafa took up "bird hunting" after his brother's death? Ha ha ha ha!

Awww, the Israeli military would have reported idiot....:cool:
Donkey boy, did you see this minor part that Tin-asshole left out?

"Mustafa’s older brother, Loay, was killed two and a half months ago whilst active with the Palestinian resistance."

Poor Mustafa must have taken up "bird hunting" as a hobby to avenge his brother's death? Ha ha ha ha!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyyCq-S0-p8"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyyCq-S0-p8[/ame]

Last edited:
Kilometer from border but trying to attack? Ha Ha Ha! What a joke. You're coming up with your own conclusions, like an idiot. Of course the IDF was defending themselves but this moron doesn't know is the Israeli military said they had no 'involvement' and didn't know of the incident, that's just as believable.

Kilometer from border but trying to attack? Ha Ha Ha! What a joke. You're coming up with your own conclusions, like an idiot. Of course the IDF was defending themselves but this moron doesn't know is the Israeli military said they had no 'involvement' and didn't know of the incident, that's just as believable.
He was probably shot at closer range. You think Israelis were going to just sit there waiting for Mustafa ya Mustafa and his boys to ambush them?

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaAta-FoDHQ"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaAta-FoDHQ[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyyCq-S0-p8"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyyCq-S0-p8[/ame]

Last edited:
The Palestinians definition of a " truce" and working for " peace". There will be no response; there never is. Consider the source :D
Here's the link for above:

Israel Under Fire-The Israel Project

There have been a lot of " cease fires" since Israel left. It's understood it should have automatically stopped after Israel left. If anything, it increased. Funny how those aren't mentioned As I have said many times; Consider the source :D

No rockets since the ceasfire but already 3 killed in Gaza although Israel agreed not to fire at people near the border as a part of the agreement.

Speaking of hate............. It appears that the Muslims are taught to hate anyone who is non Muslims as well as Muslims of different sects.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/18/opinion/global/ayaan-hirsi-ali-morsis-comments-on-jews.html?_r=1&

BecauseIKnowNothing can talk all he wants about inbred hatred when it comes to Israel, but people with even a few brains don't fall for the baloney of Baghdad Bob Jr. and other Muslims when we see what is happening in the Muslim world.

Forum List

Back