Israel Retaliates Against Cowardly Terrorists Who Blew Up School Bus

Contrary to popular propaganda, going to another country, driving people out of their homes at the point of a gun, and occupying their land, is not a defensive position.
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill.

The Arab population in Palestine declined from about 93% to about 65% from the turn of the century to 1947.

Old Churchill was feeding people a pant load.

Why does Hamas target school buses anyways? what clowns.

they target school buses because the cowards know that the most terrible thing possible for israelis is the death of their children. it is intended to maximize terror.

They bring their children into their war zone.

Not too bright.

I hope the next time one of these fucking cowards commits homicide here on our soil you are cought up in it..... maybe you shouldnt be in their way huh?
You fucking asshole!

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.
I'm most sure palistanian thugs are frustrated the IDF doesn't let them murder more.
1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. 9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.
Evidently, palistanians should find a new occupation, like getting a life and a job.
During Fiscal Year 2009, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians.
Excellent. Arming palistanian thugs is not a good occupation.
Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.
A cool testimony to the corrupt nature of the UN, of course.
1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.
Indeed, those thugs shouldn't have been taken prisoner, in the first place.
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.
So, what do palistanians do to get them demolished?
The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza.
And how is it supposed to be an israeli problem?
Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land.
It's been disputed land, of course, disputed land, but "palistanian land" is everywhere palistanians wish it to be. Old news.
Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.
Indeed, they only go on dreaming of plundering Israel whole. Not a worthy occupation.

Looking at the photos of said bus,
809354314.jpg

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...e-on-bus-carrying-students-near-gaza-1.354673
It looks like the turbine blew-out
Israel has been using the missle attack story over and over. Any explosive charge can be made to look like a missile attack. even a hand grenade.
Hamas has mortars and rockets but they also have thousands of RPGs. Now That’s the weapon to use against vehicle. If Hamas has the weapons Israel claims, Russian Kornet and RPG 29s which are capable of destroying Israel’s Merkava tanks quite readily, as Hizbollah proved, the “school bus” story is even more fictional.
A RPG would have done much more damage

Last edited:
I hope the next time one of these fucking cowards commits homicide here on our soil you are cought up in it..... maybe you shouldnt be in their way huh?
You fucking asshole!

To be fair, it wasn't hamas that attacked the U.S. And I have a karmic objection to wishing bad on others. I simply wish good for the people who oppose them. PF troll is a cowardly terrorist supporter who lies to spread his propaganda while safely sitting in his mommy's basement. I think he should get some courage and put his money where his ignorant bile-spewing mouth is.

Last edited:
Looking at the photos of said bus,
809354314.jpg

Two hurt in missile strike on bus carrying students near Gaza - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
It looks like the turbine blew-out
Israel has been using the missle attack story over and over. Any explosive charge can be made to look like a missile attack. even a hand grenade.
Hamas has mortars and rockets but they also have thousands of RPGs. Now That’s the weapon to use against vehicle. If Hamas has the weapons Israel claims, Russian Kornet and RPG 29s which are capable of destroying Israel’s Merkava tanks quite readily, as Hizbollah proved, the “school bus” story is even more fictional.
A RPG would have done much more damage

an rpg doesn't have a 2 mile range, hello.

and if its your contention that this was a mossad op. just for an excuse to kills gazans then hell, you have told us how bloodthirsty Israelis are, why bother, they can just wait for another katyusha launch to hit on a border town and do what they did now......

oh and please share, how did hezbollah disprove this?

Holy craP!!

They really are using Mickey Mouse. Wow,what the hell do you say to somthing like that?

Does a Bart Simpson teach bomb building?

Bugs Bunny teach sapping techniques?

i told you i didn't have that demented a sense of humor. :doubt:

My sincere apologies.

I thought that was some wierd joke about teaching them young.

Turns out

wow

That is demented.

You are seeing the nature of the beast.

you guys can call the terrorists cowards all you want. i agree attacking a school bus is deplorable.

how about we give them tanks and airplanes so they can attack israel in the same manner israel attacks them?

Forum List

Back