israel reacts like a spoilt child

According to this site, Israel only claimed, and only has, sovereignty inside the borders specified in resolution 181 and cannot acquire other land by force.

The problem with that is that resolution 181 was rejected by the Security Council. There was no resolution 181. By the end of the 1948 war Israel had legally acquired no land.

By her declaration of statehood and acceptance by the international community as a sovereign state, Israel not only acquired land but also, by virtue of the Arab's failure to recognize Israel's borders, the right to incorporate surrounding territory which was not part of another state. :D

Last edited:
Hubby was there-----just next door to where he lived was an
enclave of "arab shacks" Whilst the men of hubbys
little village were scrambling in response to the
attack from neighboring countries----and looking
around for every possible pistol anyone could
happen to have hidden away from BRITISH SCRUTINY
------the neighboring arabs were
simply ignored-----the arabs packed up their donkeys
and took a hike down the road without even saying
"goodbye" He remembers it well.

The idea that they had the time, the desire,
or even the weaponry and ammunition to
waste on little arab shack enclaves is actually
idiotic -----armies were coming

Fine by me. Unless and until the Arabs agree to real borders Israel will continue to draw and redraw them to suit her needs. I'd say Abbas should talk to Israel before there is nothing left to talk about. :D

Palestine has international borders that have not changed since 1922.
You got a map of that, Cap'n Kangaroo?

121231_israelmap.jpg

I wonder who arty thinks hes fooling ??

I notice the only evidence of AC's existence here are his quotes in other's posts. Evidently USMB saw fit to delete him. I suspect they discovered the self-professed "retired Jewish professor" was being less than honest, had circumvented board rules regarding sock-puppetting and has been banned.
Kudos to USMB detectives. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
I aslo see the NKOTB, NickSomeone, is doing the AC's hero worship thing as well as extolling the virtues of anti-Israel blogger Talknic. Hmmm. :D

Last edited:
Consider the REALITY:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

consider this reality. many of israel's children go hungry and many older israelis do without, some of them holocaust survivors, so you can buy tanks and guns...

and we saw a lot of joyous palestinians and a lot of pissed, and scared, israelis...so you may want to re-evaluate that "winning/whining" assessment.
Funny how poverty still exists everywhere. :rolleyes:

Ah, but in the Seal's mind Israel is criminally negligent for its existence in Israel. :D

What makes the year 1922 HOLY???
Is that the year Moses climbed up
MOUNT SINAI ----or the year
Buraq pissed over mount moriah?

I want the MAP OF ANCIENT ARAB PALESTINE

There are no 67 borders. Those are armistice lines that are specifically not borders.

Fine by me. Unless and until the Arabs agree to real borders Israel will continue to draw and redraw them to suit her needs. I'd say Abbas should talk to Israel before there is nothing left to talk about. :D

I agree. " Palestine" didn't exist

One last thing; We hear so much about the Israelis and Palestinians " negotiating". Exactly what are the Palestinians doing to " negotiate?" Nothing. Another reason why there will never be a " Palestinian State" that Abbas wants.:clap2:

There is nothing to be negotiated, Israel needs to abide by the things it said it would do, comply with the solemn promises it made and obey UNSC resolutions.

Oh, yes, and comply with International Law as well of course, if that's not too much trouble.

Why are we hearing so much about " negotiating" then? Israel will never go back to the Borders that the Arabs themselves have never accepted, allow " Right of Return" or give up all rights to E. Jerusalem. It's that simple. :D

There are no 67 borders. Those are armistice lines that are specifically not borders.

You got that right, and here it is. Arab Muslim land thieves in action:

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

arabwld3.gif

6a00e54f937a3488330120a66c01e8970b-500wi

You got a map of that, Cap'n Kangaroo?

121231_israelmap.jpg
Uh, thats a map from Israel Today, a Zionist website. Right click on the map then click Propertys and look at the address. Shame upon you Tinnie.

Actually, it's worse than that. the lying terrorist supporter thought it a good idea to use a map in Israel Today which was contained in this article:

UK textbook publisher apologizes for erasing Israel
Thursday, January 03, 2013 | Israel Today Staff

Earlier this week, Israel Today reported on a textbook used to teach English as a second language in the UK that contained a map of the Middle East upon which Israel was nowhere to be found.

In place of Israel, the entirety of the Holy Land was labeled as "Occupied Palestine" on a map found in the book "Skills in English Writing - Level 1".

israel today | Israel News | UK textbook publisher apologizes for erasing Israel - israel today | Israel News

so the loser knows it was a false map. he knows the publisher apologized for the error...

but he relies on that anyway?

truncatedmap.jpg

arabwld3.gif

And the British ended the mandate without transferring any land or sovereignty to the Jews.

Uh, thats a map from Israel Today, a Zionist website. Right click on the map then click Propertys and look at the address. Shame upon you Tinnie.

Actually, it's worse than that. the lying terrorist supporter thought it a good idea to use a map in Israel Today which was contained in this article:

Earlier this week, Israel Today reported on a textbook used to teach English as a second language in the UK that contained a map of the Middle East upon which Israel was nowhere to be found.

In place of Israel, the entirety of the Holy Land was labeled as "Occupied Palestine" on a map found in the book "Skills in English Writing - Level 1".

israel today | Israel News | UK textbook publisher apologizes for erasing Israel - israel today | Israel News

so the loser knows it was a false map. he knows the publisher apologized for the error...

Tinnie is tricky and shifty and his Taqqiyah is laughable

Why were they forced to apologize for an accurate map?

truncatedmap.jpg

arabwld3.gif

And the British ended the mandate without transferring any land or sovereignty to the Jews.
Nope. The "mandate" you falsely claimed "hasn't changed", was to be divided into a Jewish Palestine and a Muslim Palestine, and stayed that way until 1948, which is when the Arabs who disagreed with the partition attacked the newly formed state of Israel. Now you're going to ask for the map of the Arab attack? You're so fucking lame and predictable, mostly because you have nothing but lies and distortions.

truncatedmap.jpg

arabwld3.gif

Nope. The "mandate" you falsely claimed "hasn't changed", was to be divided into a Jewish Palestine and a Muslim Palestine, and stayed that way until 1948, which is when the Arabs who disagreed with the partition attacked the newly formed state of Israel. Now you're going to ask for the map of the Arab attack? You're so fucking lame and predictable, mostly because you have nothing but lies and distortions.

But it wasn't.

Forum List

Back