israel reacts like a spoilt child

armistice lines that had been acting as a defacto border for 20 years are given the status of official borders in any peace negotiation.

it doesnt matter what israel will accept, international law is more important, one day soon they will be told whats happening and wont have a choice whether to accept that or not.

According to " International Law" the Arabs never respected the 67 Borders so Israel doesn't have to respect them now. According to " International Law" Jordan was supposed to give the Israelis full access to E. Jerusalem which of course they didn't. Abbas has already declared a NJA Policy in " Palestine". The Israelis will make certain they will never be denied access there again.

Last but not least there is the " Right of Return". This would eventually make the Jews a minority in their own Country. The Israelis aren't going to accept that either. :eusa_clap: The " Palestinian State" Abbas wants will never exist

the 'arabs' you are speaking about are egypt jordan and syria. they are nothing to do with current negotiations, and two wrongs dont make a right anyway, israel has to respect them by law, that is not negotiable.

the right of return is not to israel, you are wrong there also, it is to the palestinian territories, which would not affect the demographic make-up of israel.

armistice lines that had been acting as a defacto border for 20 years are given the status of official borders in any peace negotiation.

That is just it - defacto. They don't mean anything.

It doesn't matter if there are any more fake peace negotiations. They will never go anywhere anyway.

Abbas's UN end-around was a cynical attempt to restore his relevancy. Despite the UN birthday party the "Palestinians" still must negotiate directly with Israel to end the conflict. :D
It's none if Israeli's god-damn business whether the Pals get a state or not.

They don't dictate to others, how to live their lives.

If you think they can, then try coming over to my house and pull that shit with me. See what happens next, when you start trying to tell me what to do, under my roof.

it doesnt matter what israel will accept, international law is more important, one day soon they will be told whats happening and wont have a choice whether to accept that or not.

According to " International Law" the Arabs never respected the 67 Borders so Israel doesn't have to respect them now. According to " International Law" Jordan was supposed to give the Israelis full access to E. Jerusalem which of course they didn't. Abbas has already declared a NJA Policy in " Palestine". The Israelis will make certain they will never be denied access there again.

Last but not least there is the " Right of Return". This would eventually make the Jews a minority in their own Country. The Israelis aren't going to accept that either. :eusa_clap: The " Palestinian State" Abbas wants will never exist

the 'arabs' you are speaking about are egypt jordan and syria. they are nothing to do with current negotiations, and two wrongs dont make a right anyway, israel has to respect them by law, that is not negotiable.

the right of return is not to israel, you are wrong there also, it is to the palestinian territories, which would not affect the demographic make-up of israel.

:lol::lol::lol:
You have the right to make up your own mind, Princess, not your own facts. :D

Abbas's UN end-around was a cynical attempt to restore his relevancy. Despite the UN birthday party the "Palestinians" still must negotiate directly with Israel to end the conflict. :D
It's none if Israeli's god-damn business whether the Pals get a state or not.

They don't dictate to others, how to live their lives.

If you think they can, then try coming over to my house and pull that shit with me. See what happens next, when you start trying to tell me what to do, under my roof.

Did you just squirt all over your keyboard again, Princess? :D

According to this site, Israel only claimed, and only has, sovereignty inside the borders specified in resolution 181 and cannot acquire other land by force.

The problem with that is that resolution 181 was rejected by the Security Council. There was no resolution 181. By the end of the 1948 war Israel had legally acquired no land.

for the most part the Zionist argument regarding 181 is impossibly fraught with contradiction....first they affirm that "they" accepted it and the Arab states rejected it, which is clearly a preferred interpretation of 181...so far as I'm aware the document does not offer a default-clause that ceded partition to one side if the other cast a negative vote....181 was a GA resolution with non-binding status: essentially this means it could only be fully implemented with the cooperation of both parties. But we know that the Zionist terror-groups expanded into--and occupied many of the Arab towns and villages reserved for the Palestinians under 181....so on the one hand, the fools cannot legally cite 181 because the Arabs states summarily rejected it----on the other they routinely cite 181 as their justification for declaring statehood...these two positions are contradictory....they are so busy weaving lies that they lose sight of all logic...

Good God do you believe the crap you write ??!? Your posts are always filled with anti-Zionist lies that have no reference. Who are you trying to convince :lol:
Since you still haven't found employment, may I suggest you seek a career in the fiction novel business :lol::lol::lol:

" Two wrongs don't make a right is the Double - Standard of the Pro- Palestinians. Where was " International Law" when Israel was denied access to E. Jerusalem? Just more proof it really doesn't exist. Israel will make certain they will never be denied access there again.

Then of Course there is the " Right of Return" . Abbas is insisting on this and it will not happen either. Just name ONE thing the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate". You can't because they refuse to do so.

" Two wrongs don't make a right is the Double - Standard of the Pro- Palestinians. Where was " International Law" when Israel was denied access to E. Jerusalem? Just more proof it really doesn't exist. Israel will make certain they will never be denied access there again.

Then of Course there is the " Right of Return" . Abbas is insisting on this and it will not happen either. Just name ONE thing the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate". You can't because they refuse to do so.

ABBAS GIVING UP " RIGHT OF RETURN?" GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. :clap2:

Abbas clarifies: I have not given up demand for Palestinian right of return

Palestinian president tells Al-Hayat that his comments on not returning to live on land that is now Israel reflect his own stance, not policy; Netanyahu: Abbas has already taken back his words.

By Avi Issacharoff and Barak Ravid| 11:24 04.11.12 | 78

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said Saturday that he had not given up on his demand for the Palestinian right of return, clarifying remarks he made in an interview with Israel's Channel 2 two days earlier.
:clap2:

Abbas has no say in the right of return. Those are not his rights to give away.

Shiite happens, Tinny.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said Saturday that he had not given up on his demand for the Palestinian right of return, clarifying remarks he made in an interview with Israel's Channel 2 two days earlier.

You are obviously wrong ( again). Just name ONE thing the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate". You can't which is why there will NEVER be the " Palestinian State" that Abbas wants. :clap2:

Both the right of "return" and the right to "destroy israel" are aspects of a "religion" In fact, the right to "restore moghul rule" to the indian subcontinent is also an important
aspect of a "religion" Keep in mind-----southern france is LEGALLY "MUSLIM LAND" as is SPAIN

On what basis did you determine that southern France and Spain are "legally" muslim land? :cool:

Sunni sweetie I am very familiar with islamic law-----I learned it from MUSLIMS way back starting at age 19. I worked with young docs from foreign lands----lots of them MUSLIMS. That was then------later on I married a jew-----who was BORN in an islamic land which is SHARIAH ADHERENT If you have any questions about islamic law and history-----feel free to ask. Historically muslims did invade spain and RULED IT for several hundred years and also invaded SOUTHERN FRANCE According to islamic law-----any land ONCE ruled by muslims REMAINS muslim land forever. In fact your hero OSAMA made note of that FACT in one his star video
releases when he mentioned CORRECTING THE TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA -----that refers to the defeat of muslim rule in spain--------you did not know this?

Muslims OWN sicily too of course you probably know that muslims OWN
ALL OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT-----my first really comprehensive
informant on the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM" was a young surgeon from new dehli
He was a shiite. Based on HIS POV----muslims invented DHAL AND RICE

Last edited:
Sunni sweetie I am very familiar with islamic law-----I learned it from MUSLIMS way back starting at age 19. I worked with young docs from foreign lands----lots of them MUSLIMS. That was then------later on I married a jew-----who was BORN in an islamic land which is SHARIAH ADHERENT If you have any questions about islamic law and history-----feel free to ask. Historically muslims did invade spain and RULED IT for several hundred years and also invaded SOUTHERN FRANCE According to islamic law-----any land ONCE ruled by muslims REMAINS muslim land forever. In fact your hero OSAMA made note of that FACT in one his star video
releases when he mentioned CORRECTING THE TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA -----that refers to the defeat of muslim rule in spain--------you did not know this?
Besides your repetitious anecdotal stories and elementary history lesson.

Would you please provide any chapter and verse out of the Quran or the Hadith to back up your claims about southern France and Spain being legally owned by muslims? :cool:

for the most part the Zionist argument regarding 181 is impossibly fraught with contradiction....first they affirm that "they" accepted it and the Arab states rejected it, which is clearly a preferred interpretation of 181...so far as I'm aware the document does not offer a default-clause that ceded partition to one side if the other cast a negative vote....181 was a GA resolution with non-binding status: essentially this means it could only be fully implemented with the cooperation of both parties. But we know that the Zionist terror-groups expanded into--and occupied many of the Arab towns and villages reserved for the Palestinians under 181....so on the one hand, the fools cannot legally cite 181 because the Arabs states summarily rejected it----on the other they routinely cite 181 as their justification for declaring statehood...these two positions are contradictory....they are so busy weaving lies that they lose sight of all logic...

Good God do you believe the crap you write ??!? Your posts are always filled with anti-Zionist lies that have no reference. Who are you trying to convince :lol:
Since you still haven't found employment, may I suggest you seek a career in the fiction novel business :lol::lol::lol:

Probably the first thing someone would note is that this typical response is roughly 99.9% swagger...we all know the little putz knows nothing about the conflict so he tries for a series of pseudo-authoritative poses...but let's indulge him briefly---please point out these "lies that have no reference"...seems like every time I call you out on your bullshit you fold....when you accuse someone of lying the burden of proof falls to you simpleton...so once yet again---PUT UP

Funny, because this post describes you !! :clap2:

Forum List

Back