israel reacts like a spoilt child

One last thing; We hear so much about the Israelis and Palestinians " negotiating". Exactly what are the Palestinians doing to " negotiate?" Nothing. Another reason why there will never be a " Palestinian State" that Abbas wants.:clap2:

There is nothing to be negotiated, Israel needs to abide by the things it said it would do, comply with the solemn promises it made and obey UNSC resolutions.

Oh, yes, and comply with International Law as well of course, if that's not too much trouble.

According to this site, Israel only claimed, and only has, sovereignty inside the borders specified in resolution 181 and cannot acquire other land by force.

Talknic is brilliant and has laid out the facts in an easy to understand way.

You can tell its so good because various Israeli-firsters seek to knock him down, and yet never deal with the information he's providing.

The problem with that is that resolution 181 was rejected by the Security Council. There was no resolution 181. By the end of the 1948 war Israel had legally acquired no land.

That's correct. UNGA was illegal under the UN Charter (since it it was not "self-determination") and was invalid since it had to be ratified by the UN Security Council. Which was never going to happen, partition would be vetoed.

for the most part the Zionist argument regarding 181 is impossibly fraught with contradiction....first they affirm that "they" accepted it and the Arab states rejected it, which is clearly a preferred interpretation of 181...so far as I'm aware the document does not offer a default-clause that ceded partition to one side if the other cast a negative vote....181 was a GA resolution with non-binding status: essentially this means it could only be fully implemented with the cooperation of both parties. But we know that the Zionist terror-groups expanded into--and occupied many of the Arab towns and villages reserved for the Palestinians under 181....so on the one hand, the fools cannot legally cite 181 because the Arabs states summarily rejected it----on the other they routinely cite 181 as their justification for declaring statehood...these two positions are contradictory....they are so busy weaving lies that they lose sight of all logic...

Good God do you believe the crap you write ??!? Your posts are always filled with anti-Zionist lies that have no reference. Who are you trying to convince :lol:
Since you still haven't found employment, may I suggest you seek a career in the fiction novel business :lol::lol::lol:

As so often, the Israeli-firster is making no effort to deal with the substance of the comment.

the right of return is not to israel, you are wrong there also, it is to the palestinian territories, which would not affect the demographic make-up of israel.

The "Right of Return" applies to people who have left (or in this case, been beaten from) their own homes.

It is recognised by everyone and by every possible legal and moral code.

Israel's killing of the returnees is uniquely evil.

Israel's contribution to the world refugee problem is huge - not just 30% of all the refugees in the world, but 80% of all the most serious cases, those out of their homes for over 5 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
the right of return is not to israel, you are wrong there also, it is to the palestinian territories, which would not affect the demographic make-up of israel.

The "Right of Return" applies to people who have left (or in this case, been beaten from) their own homes.

Israel's contribution to the world refugee problem is huge - not just 30% of all the refugees in the world, but 80% of all the most serious cases, those out of their homes for over 5 years.

I am intrigued can you cite your source regarding the stat that 30%
of all refugees were "made" by Israel? So the hindus who fled
Bangla Desh and clog the gutters of KOLKATA ---are not counted as
"refugees" -------that is interesting ----but the arab muslims who
are the grand children of people who once lived in Haifa ----more than
60 years ago are counted as "refugees" -----I am intrigued.
time for me to apply for REFUGEE status----I will simply
give up US citizenship----but stay here and establish the fact
that my grandfather fled some place in europe-----approximately
100 years ago ---I will redefine my house as a "REFUGEE CAMP"

I see that another lawyer snuck in while everyone was sleeping. MJB was on guard duty and probably wasn't paying attention. I'll speak to him.

Interesting article from the Wall Street Journal............
When the Arab Jews Fled - WSJ.com

after the palestinians gain recognition at the un israel announces it will expand its illegal settlements, how can peace ever be achieved with attitudes like that ?
Spoilt? Is that the Arabic way of saying spoiled, Achmed bin Osama bin Khara?

:D
after the palestinians gain recognition at the un israel announces it will expand its illegal settlements, how can peace ever be achieved with attitudes like that ?

Because " peace" is never going to happen. Israel will never go back to the Borders that the Arabs themselves have never recognized or accepted, leave E. Jerusalem or allow " Right of Return" Get it?? :D

are you misinformed or just a compulsive liar?

no one was 'beaten from their homes'. the grand mufti of jerusalem told his people to leave and said they'd have the jews in the sea in 3 days. oops... bad misjudgment. that's life.

land gets lost in battle. land gets lost when people leave.

or should i have a 'right of return' to my great grandfather's land and property in belarus?

it doesnt matter what israel will accept, international law is more important, one day soon they will be told whats happening and wont have a choice whether to accept that or not.

" International Law" is a joke because it doesn't apply to everybody. If the Arabs had won the 67 War we wouldn't be hearing about " International Law". Regarding the Arabs and Israel's right to exist " International Law" has never been the premise. :D

So what?

Yemen acknowledges that it's laws are based on sharia law and makes no bones about it..

While Israel falsely claims to be a western style democracy.

But in reality is an apartheid zionist state with special privileges and laws only for Jews. :cool:

Israel is " Apartheid" but Abbas declaring that NO ISRAELIS ( Jews and Non- Jews) are forbidden in " Palestine" isn't? Leave it to the Muslim Apartheid Mindset . Yemen is based on Sharia law but isn't that Discrimination? Leave it to the GUTTER RELIGION :D

So what?

Yemen acknowledges that it's laws are based on sharia law and makes no bones about it..

While Israel falsely claims to be a western style democracy.

But in reality is an apartheid zionist state with special privileges and laws only for Jews. :cool:

Israel is " Apartheid" but Abbas declaring that NO ISRAELIS ( Jews and Non- Jews) are forbidden in " Palestine" isn't? Leave it to the Muslim Apartheid Mindset . Yemen is based on Sharia law but isn't that Discrimination? Leave it to the GUTTER RELIGION :D

well---lets give sunni credit for a modicum of honesty----he just
admitted that SHARIAH LAW IS FILTH AND SHIT The declaration

"IF A COUNTRY ADMITS THAT IT IS MUSLIM AND SHARIAH ADHERENT
and engages in filth---then it ok -----because shariah is filth and muslims
have a right to impose it -----if they admit to being filth"

I have been noting similar declarations on the net for years---
not often----but persistent low level. Not a bad idea Some sort
of special status should be awarded countries that admit to being
FILTH -----in the UN. Before making a speech---the diplomats
of such countries should announce----alhamdulillah

I have read posts by muslims using this bit
of sophistry so often---that I believe it comes
up in the weekly hate rant KHUTBAH JUMAAT
"I AM OF THE LEAGUE OF FILTH

it doesnt matter what israel will accept, international law is more important, one day soon they will be told whats happening and wont have a choice whether to accept that or not.

According to " International Law" the Arabs never respected the 67 Borders so Israel doesn't have to respect them now. According to " International Law" Jordan was supposed to give the Israelis full access to E. Jerusalem which of course they didn't. Abbas has already declared a NJA Policy in " Palestine". The Israelis will make certain they will never be denied access there again.

Last but not least there is the " Right of Return". This would eventually make the Jews a minority in their own Country. The Israelis aren't going to accept that either. :eusa_clap: The " Palestinian State" Abbas wants will never exist

Abbas's UN end-around was a cynical attempt to restore his relevancy. Despite the UN birthday party the "Palestinians" still must negotiate directly with Israel to end the conflict.

One last thing; We hear so much about the Israelis and Palestinians " negotiating". Exactly what are the Palestinians doing to " negotiate?" Nothing. Another reason why there will never be a " Palestinian State" that Abbas wants.:clap2:

Indeed the Arabs adamantly refuse to negotiate unless Israel bends over and says, "please." Until Abbas changes that, Palestine will continue to be a state only at the UN. :D

According to " International Law" the Arabs never respected the 67 Borders so Israel doesn't have to respect them now. According to " International Law" Jordan was supposed to give the Israelis full access to E. Jerusalem which of course they didn't. Abbas has already declared a NJA Policy in " Palestine". The Israelis will make certain they will never be denied access there again.

Last but not least there is the " Right of Return". This would eventually make the Jews a minority in their own Country. The Israelis aren't going to accept that either. :eusa_clap: The " Palestinian State" Abbas wants will never exist

There are no 67 borders. Those are armistice lines that are specifically not borders.

Fine by me. Unless and until the Arabs agree to real borders Israel will continue to draw and redraw them to suit her needs. I'd say Abbas should talk to Israel before there is nothing left to talk about. :D

There are no 67 borders. Those are armistice lines that are specifically not borders.

Fine by me. Unless and until the Arabs agree to real borders Israel will continue to draw and redraw them to suit her needs. I'd say Abbas should talk to Israel before there is nothing left to talk about. :D

Palestine has international borders that have not changed since 1922.

You got a map of that, Cap'n Kangaroo?

You got a map of that, Cap'n Kangaroo?

he just makes it up as he goes along.

and you really shouldn't insult captain kangaroo that way.

are you misinformed or just a compulsive liar?

no one was 'beaten from their homes'. the grand mufti of jerusalem told his people to leave and said they'd have the jews in the sea in 3 days. oops... bad misjudgment. that's life.

land gets lost in battle. land gets lost when people leave.

or should i have a 'right of return' to my great grandfather's land and property in belarus?

And then move on to compulsive liar if "Nick Someone" continues to believe such nonsense. Good job on setting him straight though. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back