Israel / Palestine Peace Plan

DEDICATED TO JILLIAN AND COY0TE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDS-CHUEWlI]YouTube - Dumb Girl - Run-D.M.C.[/ame]

"Dumb Girl"

DUMB...DUMB...DUMB... DUMB... DUMB...DUMB...DUMB... DUMB... DUMB

[Run]
I seen you jockin J.C. cause he got a Mercedes
and you know about his ladies, and all his babies
You just wanna ride, and get inside
and run around town, like Bonnie'n'Clyde
But see the moves you're makin, the route you're takin
will lead to heartbreakin and I'm not mistaken
You like his money, you'll be his honey
Get the truth - no excuse - you're a great big dummy!
DUMB GIRL.. DUMB GIRL!

[D.M.C.]
I wish I knew, why a girl like you
wants to do all the things that you do
I know you want a man, but you should understand
that J.C. ain't D, you shouldn't be his fan
You're not this fine, you're out of your mind
And I wrote this rhyme just for your kind
Don't be misled, remember what I said
The rhymes of rappers surely knock some sense in your head
DUMB GIRL.. DUMB GIRL!

[Run]
(NOW..) Now you're the flyest girl, in the whole school
but they don't call you fly - they call you fool
Because you don't go to class, you will not pass
You like to go but you should slow because you're goin too fast
And I can tell that you're dumb when you walk in the place
Walkin round with your thumb cold stuck in your face
Always sinnin never winnin cause you're last in the race
You get high and tell a lie and think that makes you the ace
DUMB GIRL.. (stupid!) THE GIRL IS..

[Run]
Now you're a stupid sex fiend, with no will power (POWER)
Hit four guys in the bathroom at your last baby shower

[D.M.C.]
All the guys call you fast (FAST) but I call you slow (SLOW)
Always sniffin or givin (GIVIN) somebody a blow (BLOW)
Givin every guy a try (TRY) at the wink of an eye (EYE)
There's somethin that you're missin, that money can't buy (BUY)
When it comes to love, you're even hated by Cupid (CUPID)
You're (silly) dilly (dumb) and you're JUST PLAIN STUPID!
DUMB GIRL.. (stupid!) DUMB GIRL!

.. the girl is ..

[D.M.C.]
I hope you to listen to the words, that I speak
I'm not playin, what I'm sayin, can never be weak
You should use your brain, but you don't have one
And when it comes to sense you don't have none
YO YO you should know where I'm comin from
But you're just dumb (diddy) dumb (diddy diddy) DUMB DUMB!

[D] DUMB GIRL!

[R] Dumb with a capital D!

[D] DUMB GIRL!

[R] Stupid as can be, BREAKDOWN!

.. the girl is ..

DUMB GIRL! DUMB GIRL!
.. the girl is dumb!

Israel is recognized around the world as The Only Superpower in the Middle East, equipped with the most technologically advanced military weapons that American tax money can buy.
True they have the best airforce and navy in the middle east. They also have a well trained, well equiped and battle tested ground forces. HOWEVER, Egypt is catching up, Israel pure tiny size puts it at an enormous disadvantage to every other country in the Middle East besides Lebanon. Israel has a much smaller population than most of the Middle East countries.

See what you want to do is put them in a position of utlimate power that they are not at, so you can equate them to the almighty aggressor.

Typical tactic of a man (or women) with a disingenious agenda.

It's bristling with an arsenal of nukes, and perennially shielded from international sanctions for its appalling behavior by its BFF, the U.S. government.
She has been attacked a bunch of times and never used them. She never provides them to terrorist.

The Israeli government is terrified of the possibility that any other country in the region might be able to challenge its singular, overwhelming advantage -- because then Israel might not be able to bully its neighbors around and appropriate their territory any more, but instead have to learn to get along with them. A frightening idea, indeed.
Bully its neighbors around! LOL,
In '48 she was attacked by all her neighbors, who stated they were going to finish Hitler's job.
In '53 Egypt cut of the Suez Canal which was an act of war. Only time in her history she had actual foreign army help
In '67 all the Arab armies positioned at the Israeli border and were planning to attack! Israel wasn't going to wait for her annihilation! Mounting at the border preparing the troops to attack is an act of war
In '73 the cowardly Arab armies attacked on Judaism holiest day! You say it was just Egypt and Syria? Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen and Lebanon all committed troops under the Syrian and Egyptian command for the war. This was an unilateral invasion.
In the '80s the Palestinians and Hezbollah terrorist were committing daily cross-border attackes on Israel. Israel has NO choice put to go in to stop the attacks.
Before the first intifada, the PLO was offered firs 95% of the West Bank and all of Gaza, the offer was sweetened to 98% of the West Bank, 100% of Gaza and EAST JERUSALEM. Arafat turned it down and stated a terrorist war. Of course a hypocrite like you would say Israel can't respond to terrorism, but Israel had more than a right to respond.
In '03 Hezbollah committed a cross-border attack and captured 2 soldiers and killed a few more. You say one attack, how can that justify an invasion that killed so many? Because Israelis know that if you allow one attack by Hezbollah to go unchecked, then there will be 100s more to follow. A cross-border attack sanctioned by the government of Lebanon (let's be honest Hezbollah is the Lebanese government) is an act of war that allows for a response.
In '09 the Gaza war. After over a year of daily dozen upon dozen missile attacks, Israel finally justifiably attacks. The lose of life was tradegic, but the attack was necessary and justified!

José;1922759 said:
DEDICATED TO JILLIAN AND COY0TE

"Dumb Girl"

Can't you even pick a decent song to trash me with?

Go shave, you aren't fit for public viewing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mErM8jPrIgg]YouTube - A Hairy Ass by Sean Morey[/ame]

José;1922753 said:
José;1920648 said:
Come on, Mrs. Democracy in America and Jewish Racism in Palestine.

Show us all those Chicano refugee camps along the US-Mexican border.

Oh wait... they were all absorbed by the US after the war and today have the same rights as any other american citizen.

Maybe this is the difference between a REAL liberal democracy like America and a Jewish Racial Dictatorship like Israel?

:cuckoo:

I've read enough of your posts to realize your cursory knowledge of politics prevents you from understanding the difference between a democracy like the US and an ethnocracy like Israel.

Clearly, your reading comprehension skills are a bit sub par.

Probably had never heard the term "ethnocracy" before in your whole life just like all the other political science illiterates of this Board.

You didn't use the term "ethnocracy". You used "Jewish Racial Dictatorship". Do you know what that means?

José;1922753 said:

I've read enough of your posts to realize your cursory knowledge of politics prevents you from understanding the difference between a democracy like the US and an ethnocracy like Israel.

Probably had never heard the term "ethnocracy" before in your whole life just like all the other political science illiterates of this Board.

You didn't use the term "ethnocracy". You used "Jewish Racial Dictatorship". Do you know what that means?

Exactly the same thing!!

Racial dictatorship is ethnocracy for dummies and ethnocracy is racial dictatorship for political scientists.

You can easily establish an almost perfect parallel between Israel and other racial dictatorships like South Africa for example:

There is no significant difference between:

A black south african prevented from leaving his "black republic" (Transkei, Ciskei, etc...) by the South African government in 1975.

AND

A palestinian arab prevented from leaving Gaza or the West Bank by the Israeli government in 2010.

Most blacks were denied south african citizenship despite the fact their families had lived in SA for generations.

Most palestinian arabs are treated as foreigners and prevented from entering Western Palestine by Israel despite the fact their families lived there for generations.

South Africa always had token black citizens to dispel the accusations of segregation.

Israel idem.

etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...

SA under apartheid and Israel qualify as ethnocratic states = racial dictatorships perfectly.

The real problem here is not my use of the expression "jewish racial dictatorship".

The problem is that most westerners like you are bombarded since childhood by the pro israeli propaganda machine that depicts South Africa as an oppressive dictatorship based on race in stark contrast with Israel "a beacon of democracy in the ME" or at lest a "more benign" type of ethnocratic state.

José;1925181 said:
José;1922753 said:

Exactly the same thing!!

Racial dictatorship is ethnocracy for dummies and ethnocracy is racial dictatorship for political scientists.

Not really...that's gross oversimplification...

Ethnocracy is a form of government where a particular ethnic group holds a disproportionate number of political posts and uses that influence to advance their own group's interests to the exclusion of other ethnic minorities. Typically those minorities may face persicution, or be discrimminated against through denial of equal citizenship, schooling, or the ability to live or work freely throughout the country.

Jewish Racial Dictatorship....a dictatorship is an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual or small group of individuals. It can also refer to "an autocratic form of absolute rule by leadership unrestricted by law, constitutions, or other social and political factors within the state"

Not the same.

You can easily establish an almost perfect parallel between Israel and other racial dictatorships like South Africa for example:

There is no significant difference between:

A black south african prevented from leaving his "black republic" (Transkei, Ciskei, etc...) by the South African government in 1975.

AND

A palestinian arab prevented from leaving Gaza or the West Bank by the Israeli government in 2010.

Most blacks were denied south african citizenship despite the fact their families had lived in SA for generations.

Most palestinian arabs are treated as foreigners and prevented from entering Western Palestine by Israel despite the fact their families lived there for generations.

South Africa always had token black citizens to dispel the accusations of segregation.

If you had actually read my posts...you would know that in the above, you are preaching to the choir. I see strong parallels to a de facto apartheid in Israel.

Israel idem.

SA under apartheid and Israel qualify as ethnocratic states = racial dictatorships perfectly.

The real problem here is not my use of the expression "jewish racial dictatorship".

No...the real problem is that Israel is not a dictatorship. Key missing concept: autocratic....as well as an absence of a leadership "unrestricted by law, constitutions, or other social and political factors within the state"

Israel has a functioning democratic system of government, independent courts and a pretty powerful free press. A free press, I might add that is more critical of it's own then our "free press" is of Israel.

The problem is that most westerners like you are bombarded since childhood by the pro israeli propaganda machine that depicts South Africa as an oppressive dictatorship based on race in stark contrast with Israel "a beacon of democracy in the ME" or at lest a "more benign" type of ethnocratic state.

The problem is....Jose....you don't know a damn thing about me because you clearly have not read anything I have written :lol:

Last edited:
José;1925181 said:

Exactly the same thing!!

Not really...that's gross oversimplification...

Ethnocracy is a form of government where a particular ethnic group holds a disproportionate number of political posts and uses that influence to advance their own group's interests to the exclusion of other ethnic minorities. Typically those minorities may face persicution, or be discrimminated against through denial of equal citizenship, schooling, or the ability to live or work freely throughout the country.

Jewish Racial Dictatorship....a dictatorship is an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual or small group of individuals. It can also refer to "an autocratic form of absolute rule by leadership unrestricted by law, constitutions, or other social and political factors within the state"

Not the same.

If you had actually read my posts...you would know that in the above, you are preaching to the choir. I see strong parallels to a de facto apartheid in Israel.

Israel idem.

No...the real problem is that Israel is not a dictatorship. Key missing concept: autocratic....as well as an absence of a leadership "unrestricted by law, constitutions, or other social and political factors within the state"

Israel has a functioning democratic system of government, independent courts and a pretty powerful free press. A free press, I might add that is more critical of it's own then our "free press" is of Israel.

The problem is....Jose....you don't know a damn thing about me because you clearly have not read anything I have written

:lol:

From your own definition:

DICTATORSHIP: form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual or small group of individuals through the supression of the political rights of the whole population regardless of ethnic affiliation.

ETHNOCRACY = RACIAL DICTATORSHIP: form of government in which the government is ruled by the dominant ethnic group through the supression of other ethnic groups' political rights.

Can you see the similarity between the two definitions?

In a "traditional" dictatorship you have a "small group of individuals" monopolizing political power whereas in a ethnocracy=racial dictatorship you have an entire dominant ethnic group doing the same thing.

Dictatorship = an individual or small group DICTATES non-democratic laws and political decisions to the whole population.

Ethnocracy = Racial dictatorship = a dominant ethnic group DICTATES non-democratic laws and political decisions to the subordinated ethnic groups.

Both political systems/forms of government are intrinsically authoritarian, dictatorial.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Coyote
Israel has a functioning democratic system of government, independent courts and a pretty powerful free press. A free press,

I might add that is more critical of it's own then our "free press" is of Israel.

Let's briefly compare South Africa and Israel:

South Africa: periodic elections restricted to South African citizens (whites and token blacks).

Millions of black south africans excluded from the electoral process on the grounds they were citizens of surrounding african "nations" (Transkei, Ciskei, Kwazulu, etc).

Israel: periodic elections restricted to Israeli citizens (jews and token palestinian arabs).

Millions of palestinian arabs excluded from the electoral process on the grounds they are/should become citizens of surrounding arab territories (West Bank, Gaza, etc).

Different times... Different places...

Exactly the same political scenario. Exactly the same political structures.

Would Coyote have the guts to state outloud that South Africa under Apartheid "had a functioning democratic system of government"?

Would Coyote have the guts to say America had "a functioning democratic system of government" if it excluded millions of black, hispanic americans from the electoral process?

Most likely not. Because even in the unconscious collective of many Israel's critics like Coyote South Africa under Apartheid is portrayed as a malignant, oppressive racial dictatorship while Israel is still depicted as a "benign", "besieged" ethnocracy.

Coyote:

South Africa was a "bad" ethnocracy while Israel is a good one with "a functioning democratic system of government".

A "functioning democratic system" that excludes millions of Palestinians just like South Africa did in the past.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

I rest my case regarding the bombardment of Westerners by the pro israeli propaganda machine and the resulting brainwashing.

Last edited:
José;1926247 said:
Originally posted by Coyote
Israel has a functioning democratic system of government, independent courts and a pretty powerful free press. A free press,

I might add that is more critical of it's own then our "free press" is of Israel.

Let's briefly compare South Africa and Israel:

South Africa: periodic elections restricted to South African citizens (whites and token blacks).

Millions of black south africans excluded from the electoral process on the grounds they were citizens of surrounding african "nations" (Transkei, Ciskei, Kwazulu, etc).

Israel: periodic elections restricted to Israeli citizens (jews and token palestinian arabs).

Millions of palestinian arabs excluded from the electoral process on the grounds they are/should become citizens of surrounding arab territories (West Bank, Gaza, etc).

Different times... Different places...

Exactly the same political scenario. Exactly the same political structures.

Close, but not exactly the same. "Functioning democracy" is not the same as "perfect democracy" is not the same as "dictatorship". I don't disagree with the comparisons you draw to Apartheid South Africa, but neither one is a dictatorship.

Would Coyote have the guts to state outloud that South Africa under Apartheid "had a functioning democratic system of government"?

Yes. At one time women couldn't vote in this country. They were not granted suffrage. Was that right? Hell no. People under the age of 18 can't vote. Does that mean we're not a democracy? No. There are different kinds of democracies.

Would Coyote have the guts to say America had "a functioning democratic system of government" if it excluded millions of black, hispanic americans from the electoral process?

Yes. You are attaching a moral label to what is nothing more than a system of government. A democracy doesn't have to include such concepts political pluralism, equality, due process, civil liberties, human rights in order to be a democracy.

Most likely not. Because even in the unconscious collective of many Israel's critics like Coyote South Africa under Apartheid is portrayed as a malignant, oppressive racial dictatorship while Israel is still depicted as a "benign", "besieged" ethnocracy.

Wrong, again.

Coyote:

South Africa was a "bad" ethnocracy while Israel is a good one with "a functioning democratic system of government".

A "functioning democratic system" that excludes millions of Palestinians just like South Africa did in the past.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

tsk indeed. You make a lot of unfounded assumptions on what I think :eusa_eh:

I rest my case regarding the bombardment of Westerners by the pro israeli propaganda machine and the resulting brainwashing.

That could be true at times but shouldn't be assumed.

Israel is recognized around the world as The Only Superpower in the Middle East, equipped with the most technologically advanced military weapons that American tax money can buy.
True they have the best airforce and navy in the middle east. They also have a well trained, well equiped and battle tested ground forces. HOWEVER, Egypt is catching up, Israel pure tiny size puts it at an enormous disadvantage to every other country in the Middle East besides Lebanon. Israel has a much smaller population than most of the Middle East countries.

See what you want to do is put them in a position of utlimate power that they are not at, so you can equate them to the almighty aggressor.

Israel is by far the dominant power in the Middle East, politically, militarily and economically. No other country in the region even remotely approaches Israel's power. This is simply a fact.

And as I will discuss in the posts coming up, Israel has certainly been the main aggressor in its ongoing conflicts with its neighbors.

It's bristling with an arsenal of nukes, and perennially shielded from international sanctions for its appalling behavior by its BFF, the U.S. government.
She has been attacked a bunch of times and never used them. She never provides them to terrorist.

Proximity. Israel can’t use its nukes on the Palestinians, Syrians or Lebanese with without nuking itself in the process. If it could have, it would have.

Meanwhile, Israel has done more than its share of attacking its neighbors with its formidable array of conventional weapons.

But countries that are a bit further away (like Iran) are understandably quite nervous that Israel is the only one in the area with nukes, given its track record. They would probably like to have something that would deter Israel from getting any bright ideas about expanding in their direction.

The Israeli government is terrified of the possibility that any other country in the region might be able to challenge its singular, overwhelming advantage -- because then Israel might not be able to bully its neighbors around and appropriate their territory any more, but instead have to learn to get along with them. A frightening idea, indeed.
Bully its neighbors around! LOL,
In '48 she was attacked by all her neighbors, who stated they were going to finish Hitler's job.

"All her neighbors" said this? I’d like to see the source for that.

Anyway, in Zionist fairy tales, history always begins with “The Arabs attacked Israel."

But in fact, Zionist militias and terror gangs started attacking Palestinians even before the State of Israel was proclaimed on May 14, 1948.

In fact, hostilities had been flaring for decades. Things got much worse when the UN Partition plan was announced in late November 1947. And in December 1947, the British announced plans to withdraw their forces by May 15, 1948 (a decision largely due to repeated attacks from Zionist terror groups like the bombing of the King David Hotel.)

This was actually the first phase of the war, before its neighbors even got involved.

By April 1948, Jewish terrorists were conducting massacres, like this one at Deir Yassin:

For the entire day of April 9, 1948, Irgun and LEHI soldiers carried out the slaughter in a cold and premeditated fashion…The attackers ‘lined me, women and children up against the walls and shot them,’…The ruthlessness of the attack on Deir Yassin shocked Jewish and world opinion alike, drove fear and panic into the Arab population, and led to the flight of unarmed civilians from their homes all over the country.

- Simha Flapan, “The Birth of Israel”

The atrocities, expulsions and dispossessions conducted by Zionists against the Palestinian civilian population (which took place BEFORE May 15, 1948) are precisely what prompted the Arab states to enter the war. They waited until the British Mandate ended to do so:

Before the end of the mandate, and therefore before any possible intervention by Arab states, the Jews, taking advantage of their superior military preparation and organization, had occupied…most of the Arab cities in Palestine before May 15, 1948. Tiberias was occupied on April 19, 1948, Haifa on April 22, Jaffa on April 28, the Arab quarters in the New City of Jerusalem on April 30, Beisan on May 8, Safad on May 10 and Acre on May 14, 1948...

-Henry Cattan, “Palestine, The Arabs and Israel”

During that fateful April of 1948, eight out of thirteen major Zionist military attacks on Palestinians occurred in the territory granted to the Arab state.

In contrast, the Palestine Arabs did not seize any of the territories reserved for the Jewish state under the partition resolution.

So the story isn't quite the way you told it.

I will be back to deal with the rest of your post.

Israel is by far the dominant power in the Middle East, politically, militarily and economically. No other country in the region even remotely approaches Israel's power. This is simply a fact.

And as I will discuss in the posts coming up, Israel has certainly been the main aggressor in its ongoing conflicts with its neighbors.

Proximity. Israel can’t use its nukes on the Palestinians, Syrians or Lebanese with without nuking itself in the process. If it could have, it would have.

Meanwhile, Israel has done more than its share of attacking its neighbors with its formidable array of conventional weapons.

But countries that are a bit further away (like Iran) are understandably quite nervous that Israel is the only one in the area with nukes, given its track record. They would probably like to have something that would deter Israel from getting any bright ideas about expanding in their direction.

Anyway, in Zionist fairy tales, history always begins with “The Arabs attacked Israel."

But in fact, Zionist militias and terror gangs started attacking Palestinians even before the State of Israel was proclaimed on May 14, 1948.

In fact, hostilities had been flaring for decades. Things got much worse when the UN Partition plan was announced in late November 1947. And in December 1947, the British announced plans to withdraw their forces by May 15, 1948 (a decision largely due to repeated attacks from Zionist terror groups like the bombing of the King David Hotel.)

This was actually the first phase of the war, before its neighbors even got involved.

By April 1948, Jewish terrorists were conducting massacres, like this one at Deir Yassin:

The atrocities, expulsions and dispossessions conducted by Zionists against the Palestinian civilian population (which took place BEFORE May 15, 1948) are precisely what prompted the Arab states to enter the war. They waited until the British Mandate ended to do so:

Before the end of the mandate, and therefore before any possible intervention by Arab states, the Jews, taking advantage of their superior military preparation and organization, had occupied…most of the Arab cities in Palestine before May 15, 1948. Tiberias was occupied on April 19, 1948, Haifa on April 22, Jaffa on April 28, the Arab quarters in the New City of Jerusalem on April 30, Beisan on May 8, Safad on May 10 and Acre on May 14, 1948...

During that fateful April of 1948, eight out of thirteen major Zionist military attacks on Palestinians occurred in the territory granted to the Arab state.

In contrast, the Palestine Arabs did not seize any of the territories reserved for the Jewish state under the partition resolution.

Good post.

Israel has always been the aggressor.

Quoting Cattan is not very useful given Cattan is a pro-Arab partisan, having even represented Arab interests in official capacities...
He testified before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry on Palestine in 1946. He was a member of the delegation which represented the Arab Higher Committee before the United Nations General Assembly in 1947 and 1948
Henry Cattan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, dummy.

Last edited:
In '53 Egypt cut of the Suez Canal which was an act of war. Only time in her history she had actual foreign army help

Again, your “history” is laughable. The Suez Crisis occurred in 1956 (not 1953.) It didn’t occur as some kind of “act of war” against Israel. Here's what really happened:

The Suez Crisis began on 26 July 1956, when, following the United States’ decision to withdraw its offer of a grant to aid the construction of Egypt’s Aswan High Dam, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal. The governments of Britain and France secretly began planning for an invasion of Egypt. Not to be outdone, Israel soon was doing its own invasion planning, completing its final plan on 5 October. After several international mediation efforts had failed, Britain and France agreed in mid-October 1956 to undertake a joint intervention in Egypt. Aware of the upcoming Israeli plan to invade the Sinai, French officials suggested that a Franco-British force could enter Egypt ostensibly to separate the combatants, while actually seizing control of the entire Suez waterway. On 26 October, the United States learned of Israel’s military mobilization, and President Dwight Eisenhower sent the first of two personal messages to Israeli Prime Minister Ben Gurion asking that Israel do nothing to endanger the peace. In the Mediterranean on the 28th, the U.S. Sixth Fleet was placed on alert. Undeterred by U.S. diplomatic maneuvering, Israeli forces began attacks in Egypt on 29 October.

Source: Suez Crisis

Must suck for the backward, unsuccessful Arab and Muslim shitholes that Jewish infidels are superior, eh?

More bullshit fro you? Allah lies. Allah deceives.

It's calledself-defense, dummy.

Most Arabs and Muslims view Iran, not Israel, as the #1 threat.

History, dummy.

Zionists were attacked by Muslim savages as early as 1920, dummy, and did not stop through their initiation of the '48 war, dummy.

Hostilities flared from Arab and Muslim thugs, dummy.

Cattan is no historian, dummy. History edifies that Arabs and Muslims have terrorized Jews since the 7th century, when Muhammad the pedophile prophet roamed like a wild dog.

ahh yes... more "jews are superior" riffraff from the most ironic jew to hit the interwebs since bernie maddoff....

:rolleyes:

:yawn:

You mean, the 55 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries that, unlike Israel, persecute against the practice of other religions?

Don't be such a dummy. Israel is the only countryin the Middle East with true freedom of religion.

Jews may not be a master race, but, Muslims are inferior trash.

Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?

Dummy, I recognize you're mentally impaired, however, as I have instructed you, Israel encompasses 90% of Palestine. Otherwise, there isno country called Palestine, dumbass.

Come on, Marc, you are the expert.

"Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?"

It is not a complicated question.

Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?

Dummy, I recognize you're mentally impaired, however, as I have instructed you, Israel encompasses 90% of Palestine. Otherwise, there isno country called Palestine, dumbass.

"Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?"

You are a simpleton, dummy, thus, everything is complicated to you.

Did I mention you're a dummy?

well.. it looks like our little jewboy can't answer. I bet he can shoot a pregnant pali like the shirt he's wearing though!

well.. it looks like our little jewboy can't answer. I bet he can shoot a pregnant pali like the shirt he's wearing though!

Proud Jewboy. Jews have given among the greatest contributions to civilization. And, continue to do so. And, what have Arabs and Muslims given the world, besides terrorism?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

Forum List

Back